How Do You Feel Today (mood)?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Dear Hunnie,

When you receive " The following error occurred" message, Normally your login has expired. to probably need to login again
Because It happens you me too

Ash

Admin
Admin
I will look into the issues, Hunnie. some permission access might have been left out when the silver membership was created.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Thank you for trying to help out Theary. It was an error on the administration's end and it is fixed now. Please try again Hunnie.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thank you for trying to help out Theary. It was an error on the administration's end and it is fixed now. Please try again Hunnie.

Thank you for fixing it for me bong. I didn't even have to look for you. :)
I will surely post all my problem on the forum. It gets fix quick. :D

I feel like a real man! I asked a girl out, got rejected, felt depressed, now I feel great again! Why? Cause I bounced back like a champ in the ring. I didn't get the girl, but I got deeper inside her head. 'She so scandalous, she so scandalous" been ringing in my ear. Turns out, she's just a big flirt, she knows she good looking, and she knows how to use it. She also has a bf cause she be texting that nigga daily, lol, and that nigga is broke. She's broke too. What else can I talk shit about? Oh yeah, she's a fucking loser. Yup, I can be a douche too if I don't get what I want lol. I'm just glad I got over the situation. I can move on to bigger things. Gonna be building my second computer now, adding books to my personal library, and saving up money for my new Mercedes! Yup, gonna trade in my Benz for another Benz because I recently damage it and I don't want to spend 15,000 on a new paint job. Just gonna put that money down on a newer Benz, maybe the new CLA or C-class AMG.

Hunnie you've been a great online friend and confidante. I appreciate your unbiased advice. They were spot-on girl, kudos to you! I have been ignoring the stuck-up manipulative bitch since Monday and it wasn't easy but it was well worth it cause I walk-on like a man! I still have my pride intact, yo, thanks! I'm sure there's plenty of girls that would date a decent asian guy like me, I aint tripping. I honestly think the girl is stupid for turning me down, I would have showed her a fun time! How come all the pretty ones are utterly stupid beyond explanation? I don't know, maybe hunnie can respond back?

Guys, if you haven't driven a Benz, I suggest you try it. You won't go back. I told my girl today, I'm not driving anything less than a Benz. She's said I was a spoiled brat. Yes, my girl bought me a Benz! Jealous? I am blessed with a girl that loves me so much, I feel so lucky.

Anyways, I love you guys. You guys rock.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
@ happy, i feel bad that u got rejected, and is upset but dude u don't have to go saying all this negativities bout the girl! a real man just gets over the situation nd go on with life. might b tough but life goes on....u shud b thankful she don't play mind games nd leading u on. U don't know her deep enuff to judge the kinda person she is or what kinda person shes dating. U, at the other hand r at fault for trying to get with another girl when u already have a gf at home that spoils u. That doesnt make u right either. i , myself have no respect for that kind of person. Cant stand ppl talking shit bout their relationship. if ur that unhappy, leave

Please don't say all the pretty girls r stupid bcuz that is a very strong word to generalize something like that.. I totally disagree! All my besties r hot nd were the most smartest girl ever. we all have good jobs, not to mention happy life n happy marriage!

u shud put ur act together nd know what u really want in life. if ur at this age n is not figured out or settle, most likely u never gunna change. its in ur core, its who u r.

well this is all i gotta say, i don't expect u to like me. i know im a lil harsh. im that kinda girl that says what's in my mind n hates the kiddish drama. high school passed along time ago for me lolz. i don't know y im responding back, its none of my business, its just a section of the forum ppl looking for sympathy loz

well other than that, i think ur cool person to chat n joke with on here nd i love u for that!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
depress:(

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hey Happy, glad you're back up on your feet. Like I said before, she's probably not texting you because she had a bf or is currently already talking to someone.

Girls are not stupid but just want to enjoy being with a sweet guy. Whether you're cheating or not, the girl doesn't know that. But I guess she's not into you because of your flirty attitudes that you have towards other girls at work. Every girl, no matter what, at the end of the day only want the guys attention all to themselves and no ones else. Most girls are pretty much attractive to sweet guys, not playa. Jealously can be a dead end for most guys.

You have to be sensitive to win any girl's heart. Hope that helps.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
@ chenna, I totally agreed with you that all guys should be faithful to their ladies no matter what. It's better to leave the relationship than to hurt someone that really cares for you.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hey darling u can pm me n e time. I'm here 4 u always!
I wll my dear friend.. and thanks so much foralway be by my side

Please don't say all the pretty girls r stupid bcuz that is a very strong word to generalize something like that.. I totally disagree!
name some pretty girls that are famously smart....

I take harsh criticism on the daily, I don't mind it. I think it's healthy. Also think its great you are supporting the pretty girls out there that are smart. I disagree but I respect your entitled opinion. When you says all your besties are hot and smart, can you elaborate on that? I need convincing! Some photos be nice too. I swear, every time I mentioned the whole "dumb blonde" thing, there's always someone jumping from their seat ready to throw their shoe at me, lol. Why is the truth so offensive to people? You said I don't know her deep enough to judge her or what kind of person she's dating. I don't believe that at all. I believe with time and effort, I can always get inside a person's head. I do a lot of observations and social experiments on people, same way a profiler does on criminals. I'm not 100 percent right all the time, but I'm pretty darn close. I take it you're not the kinda person to judge, but yet you are judging me because of the things I say. Did something happen in your relationship in the past for you to hate guys like me?

btw chenna, I'm not mad that she rejected me. I'm mad that she stood me up. There's a difference....She lead me on to think we where gonna do something last weekend so I kept those days open. That's really the only thing I'm mad about. btw, not all pretty girls are stupid, a lot are though, you can't deny that! :mad:

I don't mean to bad-talk someone who rejected me though. If that offended anyone, I sincerely apologize. It's true, a real man will also just get over the situation and get on with his life. I totally agree with that, thanks Chenna for setting me straight, love you.

I feel happy, I get 3 days off this weekend. I have some time to catch up on things left undone, like cleaning my apartment and getting extra sleep. I hope everyone have a kick-ass weekend, hope for decent weather. I'll be taking my dog out to the beach and will bring back some pictures to post, hopefully.

Hey Happy, glad you're back up on your feet. Like I said before, she's probably not texting you because she had a bf or is currently already talking to someone.

Girls are not stupid but just want to enjoy being with a sweet guy. Whether you're cheating or not, the girl doesn't know that. But I guess she's not into you because of your flirty attitudes that you have towards other girls at work. Every girl, no matter what, at the end of the day only want the guys attention all to themselves and no ones else. Most girls are pretty much attractive to sweet guys, not playa. Jealously can be a dead end for most guys.

You have to be sensitive to win any girl's heart. Hope that helps.
She's not into me cause I aint sexy nigga, there! lol....Come on now, it's all about the sexiness aint it? I mean, that's the only thing I care about, I dont care how smart you are, how successful you are, how sweet you are, I'll leave that for their boyfriends. That's his job to care. I only care about how hard she can get me! After that, I'll show them the door! Happy <---- douche.

Sexiness will captivate anyone, come on! Let's get real people. Relationship go sours all the time because some hot guy/girl got in the middle of it and for that time being, the cheater doesn't think straight, can only think about the hot sex. Chenna says she's faithful but she's obsesses with Channing Tatum. Same for my girl and her sister, they both obsessed with Drake. I swear, girls be frontin more than men. At least I got the balls to be open about it. Let's keep the chat real!