How Do You Feel Today (mood)?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
don't race your old acura if you don't know how to fix a blown head gasket lol

I have a 98 Acura at about 180,000 miles on it. She never shutdown on me. Just simple maintenance and I drove her many places including Vegas trip speeding all the way to and back. I always drives her. I don't know about Acura models now but her years are great quality built to last. Some cars has better expensive parts, but it can't handle the long lasting that drivers wants for a dependable aspect.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I grew up around cars. My uncle was a mechanic and car lover. As much as I hate getting dirty, I know my way around a wrench and know enough to never have car problems or have to pay hella $$$ to get stuff repair. If its under 200 bucks, I usually pay someone to do it, But if it a whole lot more, I'll just open up my toolbox and do it myself whenever I can make time. I'll tinker with anything that doesn't require a garage. If a garage is needed, I'll just rent a garage space somewhere. I would go to my parents house to use their garage but my relationship with them has been strained over the years. I cannot rebuild engine, transmission, most of my knowledge of cars is on preventative and schedule maintences. I guess if you keep up with all the work needed, you shouldn't have major problems until the end of the car's life cycle.

You seems to know enough to save big on cars repair. Even if you can't do the job yourself, you won't get rip off on unnecessarily repairs. :D

A great quality to have in a guy. Knowledge useful for your future families. X3

I have a 98 Acura at about 180,000 miles on it. She never shutdown on me. Just simple maintenance and I drove her many places including Vegas trip speeding all the way to and back. I always drives her. I don't know about Acura models now but her years are great quality built to last. Some cars has better expensive parts, but it can't handle the long lasting that drivers wants for a dependable aspect.
damn that's some acura....how's the performance though, you still get lots of power? I remember trading in my acura when it had that much miles. I took the money and bought an xbox 360 lol...be interesting to know how long you can keep it....

yeah
You seems to know enough to save big on cars repair. Even if you can't do the job yourself, you won't get rip off on unnecessarily repairs. :D

A great quality to have in a guy. Knowledge useful for your future families. X3
Yeah ladies love it when guys know how to fix cars lol...cause repair so expensive. Car repair isn't that hard, if you can read at the 8th grade level, you should be able to understand a repair manual. I took it upon myself to learn this stuff because repair shops will take all your money. People can't afford to pay 1000 dollars anymore, let alone 500 dollars. When I was a kid, I hated working on cars. I was forced to basically learn the basics, then moved on to harder stuff. I got my uncle to thank for that. He was strict on teaching me how to survive costly bills.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Infiniti, in my experience, do breakdown more often than honda/acura. Lexus do break down I heard. Don't know if Lexus owns Infiniti, they do own Toyota. Nissan owns Infiniti. I would buy another infiniti because of the quality of their interior and engine design/performance. There's are some design flaws I dont want to get into but they can be easily overlooked. They are more luxurious than hondas and acura for sure. I was never a Lexus guy. Awesome cars, but too many Cambodians drive Lexus. I think that's their "up one status" car. I can't comment on whether to buy infiniti or lexus, wouldn't be fair. Wouldn't be caught with a Lexus if I had another option. I see them on the road too much with asian people driving them. Great car though.

Lexus is dependable which is why people like me would stick to them. It is payed out but I don't want to cash out money on repair issue too soon. I do like the looks of an Infiniti too, they both have their own looks where I wouldn't say one win another on that. I figured if you can afford a Lexus, a BMW, or Mercedes isn't a biggie because there is cheaper model for all of those class. I went car shopping with my sister and the payment plan for all 3 is not much apart. The big issue just lie on if people wants to go through repairs issue that a BMW or Mercedes has compare to a Lexus.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
yeah

Yeah ladies love it when guys know how to fix cars lol...cause repair so expensive. Car repair isn't that hard, if you can read at the 8th grade level, you should be able to understand a repair manual. I took it upon myself to learn this stuff because repair shops will take all your money. People can't afford to pay 1000 dollars anymore, let alone 500 dollars. When I was a kid, I hated working on cars. I was forced to basically learn the basics, then moved on to harder stuff. I got my uncle to thank for that. He was strict on teaching me how to survive costly bills.

Kids never wants to do anything the adults tell them to do or learn. That's why loving parents has the hardest job of all. It's hard to act tough to their beloved kids.

Being sexy is so much easier. I miss my sexiness. I miss dating hot girls. I miss being young. I wonder if I ever find a girl to date me for my oldness? lol...

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Being sexy is so much easier. I miss my sexiness. I miss dating hot girls. I miss being young. I wonder if I ever find a girl to date me for my oldness? lol...

There's every girls for everyone. Young or old. All girls have different preferences. Her preference have to be you though. If she only likes white guy, then you're cross out. :D

It's nice to have a driving car for work so you can reserve mileage on the nicer car at home.
Seriously. I dont mind driving my benz 60 miles per day though. I love the experience. Once my G35 rear bumper is painted, I will be driving that to work. Sad the weekend had to be over. I really enjoyed it. So happy I got work done on my car. I was putting it off for weeks. I need to buy a really good professional camera for taking pictures and video. A buddy of mine bought a used one for like 300. You know anything about professional quality camera? Those really big lense ones....

There's every girls for everyone. Young or old. All girls have different preferences. Her preference have to be you though. If she only likes white guy, then you're cross out. :D
lol....I dont run into a lot of girls I want to ask out. That's the problem. I am picky myself.

I want to put myself in a nice house one day. Those 500,000 priced houses. With 2 luxury cars parked outside. On my wall, be a few degrees....

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Feeling a bit happy than last week

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Then feeling very sad :(:cry::cry:the same time since knowing 2 of my dear friends have had a tough time ...I hope they will get through their tough time soon

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Seriously. I dont mind driving my benz 60 miles per day though. I love the experience. Once my G35 rear bumper is painted, I will be driving that to work. Sad the weekend had to be over. I really enjoyed it. So happy I got work done on my car. I was putting it off for weeks. I need to buy a really good professional camera for taking pictures and video. A buddy of mine bought a used one for like 300. You know anything about professional quality camera? Those really big lense ones....

Those professional camera are only nice if you buy the better lens for it. I wanted to buy a canon but after trying it out at BestBuy, it's too heavy for me. Very nice for youtubing at home, but taking on trips, I don't want to carry that heavy thing. :)

If you're picture isn't a for sure income coming in, I personality don't think it's worth an investment because I can take nice picture with a cheaper camera. After researching on different aspect and review I'm planning to buy the Samsung EX2f digital camera, on sale for 299.99 right now at BestBuy.