How Do You Feel Today (mood)?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Feel like testing my iphone 5 camera. :)
Feel like dying my hair blond. :D

IMG_1208.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
cute girl:D

Day off, I'm bouts to chillax. Tmr, work out time. Gotta get those muscles rock hard. I'm on a mission to be sexier lol.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hoping my dear friends be back soon:cry::cry::drowning::drowning:
220723t8amhm8wjk.gif

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hunnie, your picture is not photoshopped right? You look like you have smooth baby skin. Heh. What is the secret to a pimple free face?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie, your picture is not photoshopped right? You look like you have smooth baby skin. Heh. What is the secret to a pimple free face?

I use Estee Lauder CyberWhite skincare line.
Guys can use it too, it makes my face complexion better and healthier.
I love the product. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I use the face cleanser ($38), moisture lotion ($55), and the moisture cream ($78) afterward.
I didn't buy the face serum ($100) because it's expensive and I don't like the sticky feeling from the serum on my face. But the serum main focus is for spots on the face.

I use Shiseido sun protection lotion to block all sun damages to the skin last.

P10200041.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I use Estee Lauder CyberWhite skincare line.
Guys can use it too, it makes my face complexion better and healthier.
I love the product. :)

I put on makeup so it will look flawless in picture. :)
I don't look so great in the morning.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I am feeling empty and sad today but I'll probably feel better later. I hope.

Tired as hell...Being a grown-up sucks. Gotta work, pay bills, cook, clean, take care of your family, your dog, etc...

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Tired ...Being a grown-up :Gotta work, pay bills, cook, clean, take care of your family, etc...
I do agree with you , poaun Happy:D

i am very greatful with my family and my beloved kids so much ..... they are the only special gift that make me exist:)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I'm exhausted as well. My eyes feel tired from staring at the computer screen all day.

Hunnie, that's a lot of stuff to put on my face. Lol. And expensive too. I think I'm just gonna stick with moisturizer and sunscreen for when I go out. I think it was the alfredo that gave me pimple flares.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm exhausted as well. My eyes feel tired from staring at the computer screen all day.

Hunnie, that's a lot of stuff to put on my face. Lol. And expensive too. I think I'm just gonna stick with moisturizer and sunscreen for when I go out. I think it was the alfredo that gave me pimple flares.

For fast cheaper relief on pimples, I would go for the Stridex maximum strength pads. I used to use it when I was younger. I used to use them when I was younger and they did a great job for me.

noxzema_plus_moisturizers_enlarge.jpg
51rR+g6mUPL_01__SR300,300_.jpg

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
For fast cheaper relief on pimples, I would go for the Stridex maximum strength pads. I used to use it when I was younger. I used to use them when I was younger and they did a great job for me.
I used to use Noxema in high school. It was effective at first but ended up drying my skin. My friend recommended Likas Papaya soap. He said it cleared his pimples so I'm trying it out. I'll give Stridex a try if this doesn't work.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I used to use Noxema in high school. It was effective at first but ended up drying my skin. My friend recommended Likas Papaya soap. He said it cleared his pimples so I'm trying it out. I'll give Stridex a try if this doesn't work.

Both Noxema and Stidex will leave your face really dry up after a couple of times of washing. Even the expensive Estee Lauder, Dior, all the face wash in the mall leaves my face dry here and there. You have to put moisturizer after any face wash. Look for moisturizer that is right for your face, depending if you have oily, combination or dry skin.

You don't have to put moisturizer everyday, it's whenever you need it so you don't used it all up too quick. Some moisturizer only comes in a small bottle, but it's best to get a good one. They can go a long way, it makes my face soft, smooth, and supple. Your face is worth the extra spending. It actually makes a big difference. Days you don't use the moisturizer, your face still looks hydrated and nice if you get a good moisturizer. :)