How Do You Feel Today (mood)?

I'm obsessed with fine woman who got a fine body and a fine face. I couldn't care less about anything else for that matter. I'm not looking for no life changing conversation or romantic dinner and candle vigil, lol. That's for the romance comedy genre. I'm more of a hardcore action thriller kind of guy, sex in the back seat with my pistol in the glove type nigga hahaaha.....with no condoms.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Sexiness will captivate anyone, come on! Let's get real people. Relationship go sours all the time because some hot guy/girl got in the middle of it and for that time being, the cheater doesn't think straight, can only think about the hot sex. Chenna says she's faithful but she's obsesses with Channing Tatum. Same for my girl and her sister, they both obsessed with Drake. I swear, girls be frontin more than men. At least I got the balls to be open about it. Let's keep the chat real!

Everybody have to go for a face they can look at or appreciate, but then again, if the guys is an ass, I totally walk the other direction. There's so many people in the world, I never believe that I'm missing out on anything bad. Attitudes is what make the right girl stay behind for him. I can't say it for other girl, but this is how I am. I can't stand being with an airhead whether he look good or not. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I feel happy, I get 3 days off this weekend. I have some time to catch up on things left undone, like cleaning my apartment and getting extra sleep. I hope everyone have a kick-ass weekend, hope for decent weather. I'll be taking my dog out to the beach and will bring back some pictures to post, hopefully.

I'm looking forward for November. Can't wait for the sales. I need to buy stuff. <3+<3

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
She's not into me cause I aint sexy nigga, there! lol....Come on now, it's all about the sexiness aint it? I mean, that's the only thing I care about, I dont care how smart you are, how successful you are, how sweet you are, I'll leave that for their boyfriends. That's his job to care. I only care about how hard she can get me! After that, I'll show them the door! Happy <---- douche.

I can't stand dumb guys. o_O
I'm sure you feel the same, but just saying the opposite. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm obsessed with fine woman who got a fine body and a fine face. I couldn't care less about anything else for that matter. I'm not looking for no life changing conversation or romantic dinner and candle vigil, lol. That's for the romance comedy genre. I'm more of a hardcore action thriller kind of guy, sex in the back seat with my pistol in the glove type nigga hahaaha.....with no condoms.

You do have a lot of conversation on this forum so I'm sure you enjoy having a great conversation with the one that put a smile on your face. ;)

Tired. Just took my benz for oil change. Cost me 150 bucks. What a douche bag. Then I gotta tune up my Infinity tmr, yup there goes my weekend buzz. I basically slept for 3 hours. Now I gotta head back out on the road again to Sears for an Impact Wrench, 3-4 city away cause that's the only store that has the model I want. I'm ridin' solo. Wish there was a hot chick by my side giving me road head. Oh how I reminisce the younger days when I was better looking. Thinking, "damn I need to get sexy," I think I look great today though when I checked myself in the mirror at Jiffy Lube.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Right now I am feeling pretty good. A bit sleepy since I've been staying up really late to do projects these past few days z_z

Can you repair cars too or just the basic tune up?
I grew up around cars. My uncle was a mechanic and car lover. As much as I hate getting dirty, I know my way around a wrench and know enough to never have car problems or have to pay hella $$$ to get stuff repair. If its under 200 bucks, I usually pay someone to do it, But if it a whole lot more, I'll just open up my toolbox and do it myself whenever I can make time. I'll tinker with anything that doesn't require a garage. If a garage is needed, I'll just rent a garage space somewhere. I would go to my parents house to use their garage but my relationship with them has been strained over the years. I cannot rebuild engine, transmission, most of my knowledge of cars is on preventative and schedule maintences. I guess if you keep up with all the work needed, you shouldn't have major problems until the end of the car's life cycle.

As for car repairs, depends. I wouldn't know what to do if your blow your head gasket. I wouldn't want to be in that mess either....

My 2005 black on black sedan g35 has about 134,000 miles on it. Runs great, not as smooth as it was when it was 55k but the power is still there. I can push it 60-80 mph easily at 3000-4000 rpm. It runs like its dirty inside, I'm looking into ways of cleaning out all the gunk inside in the engine. I still need to replace the serpentine belts, check the timing, change fuel filter, change fuel gauge, change cd player, change left blinker bulb on the dash board, rear bumper needs to be repainted due to chips, install some better cross-drilled rotors on the front wheels, I need to replace a part for the air bag. It's a great used car, I'd say. Well taken cared of. I got 5 g's on it left at 288 per month. G35 are well made cars. They aren't the best but I rather get a Infiniti than a honda/acura anyday. They made with a little bit more quality.

Hate cars that don't have leather seats, awesome sounds system, and at least 300 hp under the hood. Power windows and seats is a must too.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
My 2005 black on black sedan g35 has about 134,000 miles on it. Runs great, not as smooth as it was when it was 55k but the power is still there. I can push it 60-80 mph easily at 3000-4000 rpm. It runs like its dirty inside, I'm looking into ways of cleaning out all the gunk inside in the engine. I still need to replace the serpentine belts, check the timing, change fuel filter, change fuel gauge, change cd player, change left blinker bulb on the dash board, rear bumper needs to be repainted due to chips, install some better cross-drilled rotors on the front wheels, I need to replace a part for the air bag. It's a great used car, I'd say. Well taken cared of. I got 5 g's on it left at 288 per month. G35 are well made cars. They aren't the best but I rather get a Infiniti than a honda/acura anyday. They made with a little bit more quality.

I heard that infinitit is made by Lexus but has breaks down easilier compare to Acura? No?

Infiniti, in my experience, do breakdown more often than honda/acura. Lexus do break down I heard. Don't know if Lexus owns Infiniti, they do own Toyota. Nissan owns Infiniti. I would buy another infiniti because of the quality of their interior and engine design/performance. There's are some design flaws I dont want to get into but they can be easily overlooked. They are more luxurious than hondas and acura for sure. I was never a Lexus guy. Awesome cars, but too many Cambodians drive Lexus. I think that's their "up one status" car. I can't comment on whether to buy infiniti or lexus, wouldn't be fair. Wouldn't be caught with a Lexus if I had another option. I see them on the road too much with asian people driving them. Great car though.