How Do You Feel Today (mood)?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I am so boring at the new house:(,no Internet connecting yet.i have to wait for another week before getting the service though:mad:

I am so boring at the new house:(,no Internet connecting yet.i have to wait for another week before getting the service though:mad:
pp real estate so expensive.....congratulations bong srey save a room for me when I visit and introduce me to your sister too ok? :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I am in love.....:D

Congratulation !!

Untitled.png

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
pp real estate so expensive.....congratulations bong srey save a room for me when I visit and introduce me to your sister too ok? :D
Thanks paoun pross bong .My arms always open for paoun happy :)too bad that bong srey have no sibling though but bong can introduce u to my cousins

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
So happy for you ... Hope u relationship last forever though...that way paoun bong does not have to keep searching
I feel like I'm gonna be searching till the day I die. I'm 32 and I still feel like I don't know everything that I need to know about life. I know enough to survive but I don't know what to do to be 100 percent happy. Right now, day by day, I am only 80 percent happy. The other 20 percent, I spend my time being lonely and bored. Even at 80 percent happiness, I still have to work so hard to attain it. If I don't wake up everyday and fight to accomplish all the things I want, I be nothing. I be broke and homeless and imagine how unhappy I would be?

I wonder if 80 percent happy should be good enough. Before, I was 120 percent happy! As for this girl, I'm so surprised because I never met a woman that can make me have these kinds of feeling. Never though I have feelings for a girl again, at least, not like this. I feel stupid inside. argg....I feel really stupid cause I have sincere feelings for this girl and I never had that before. Anyone been in this situation?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I feel like I'm gonna be searching till the day I die. I'm 32 and I still feel like I don't know everything that I need to know about life.
I don't think we will ever know everything. Our life span is too short to figure everything out and there are just too many things to learn. Maybe we'll be 100% happy when we are satisfied in all aspects of life: emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually. But you were 120% happy before... so I don't know.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Lately I've been finding myself chasing with time, almost zero time for friends in the real world. The interesting thing is that I don't have time to think about being bored, if I do...I'll be on the forums or happily uploading my videos on here. I don't even go on Facebook, so I just want to say that I'm happy to know you guys on here. :)

Lately I've been finding myself chasing with time, almost zero time for friends in the real world. The interesting thing is that I don't have time to think about being bored, if I do...I'll be on the forums or happily uploading my videos on here. I don't even go on Facebook, so I just want to say that I'm happy to know you guys on here. :)
That's sweet Rei. For awhile, khmerportal, khmeravenue, and now khmerforums were the things that helped me get through the long day. I am also appreciative of having a close-knit online khmer community where I can "talk" to someone when I have no one to talk with

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I just took new picture and wanted to post it as my new avatar since I'm tired of this old one. But I can' find that section to change my avatar anywhere. I found it before when I register for the forum. Is it taken out? Or you're not allow to change the avatar, a one time thing?

I feel confused !!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hi Rei, saw your message on shout out box. Next to Inbox, I click on Hunnie, the avatar section doesn't show up for me. Any suggestion, maybe my profile has an issue? :(

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi Rei, saw your message on shout out box. Next to Inbox, I click on Hunnie, the avatar section doesn't show up for me. Any suggestion, maybe my profile has an issue? :(

upload_2013-10-23_12-46-8.png

When you click on the Avarta section, did you see the same this screen shot?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
When I click on the Avatar section, a pop up came up saying "The following error occurred: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

I guess it's only an issue on my behalf only. I put an avatar before with no problem. Now it's not letting me. Maybe something I need to ask Admin to help me on. :(
Thank you for trying to help me with my problem.