How Do You Feel Today (mood)?

this will be my last time... one more last time, pretty please... i swear, this will be the final last time... :D Are you sure she likes you and not uh, your Benz? Think beyond the present, bro. Anyway, I shut up now.

so bored. i wish i was at the river with my friends.
I have absolutely no idea why she likes me but I can tell she definitely likes me. I get the feeling that she was following me around like a lost puppy.

To be perfectly honest with you, I just want a one-night stand, after that I go back to my other girlfriend.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
To be perfectly honest with you, I just want a one-night stand, after that I go back to my other girlfriend.

Your other girlfriend, do you mean the one you currently dating? If you are having a one night stand with the girl, would that be cheating?
Am I being nosy? o_O

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
When a guy have a nice car, does that means he have to be afraid of being used?
Why don't you tell us, Hunnie, should men be afraid of being used if they have a nice car? Personally, I'm not afraid. If a girl wants to use me for a ride in my car just so she can look cool to others, sure I'll take her for a ride. No problema. If it was money, that's a different story. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Why don't you tell us, Hunnie, should men be afraid of being used if they have a nice car? Personally, I'm not afraid. If a girl wants to use me for a ride in my car just so she can look cool to others, sure I'll take her for a ride. No problema. If it was money, that's a different story. :)

I really can't speak for other girls, what they look for in a guy when it comes to using them. But I prefer using a guy that have both. If only a car, see ya.Don't matter what he drives if he's broke. If he only has money but aren't giving, see ya too. :whistling:

If I have to pick one, of course I want a guy that has money over car, because a girl need lots of thing that only money can buy. :D

To answer your question, men shouldn't be afraid of being used for his car. You will never lose your car by driving her around. You both gets to enjoy each other company in your nice ride. I see more wins in this situation. That is probably why, guys like to show off their nice ride to girls. ;)

You are paying for your expensive car every month whether there's a girl in your life or not. If all the girl need is a nice ride, you pretty much got her for a cheap deal, I say go for it. (y)

I really can't speak for other girls, what they look for in a guy when it comes to using them. But I prefer using a guy that have both. If only a car, see ya.Don't matter what he drives if he's broke. If he only has money but aren't giving, see ya too. :whistling:

If I have to pick one, of course I want a guy that has money over car, because a girl need lots of thing that only money can buy. :D

To answer your question, men shouldn't be afraid of being used for his car. You will never lose your car by driving her around. You both gets to enjoy each other company in your nice ride. I see more wins in this situation. That is probably why, guys like to show off their nice ride to girls. ;)

You are paying for your expensive car every month whether there's a girl in your life or not. If all the girl need is a nice ride, you pretty much got her for a cheap deal, I say go for it. (y)
damn you crazier than me hunnie....

Seriously though, I can't stand a woman who is broke. If they are, I usually prefer to do the one night thing, nothing beyond that. Nothing against woman who aren't financially secured or co-dependent, but I prefer a woman who has her own car, credit cards, and a good job. That way, she'll have no need to use me for anything I don't want to be used for, i.e., my hard earned money etc. That is what I look for in the long run. A high credit scored is also preferred, advanced degree is a plus. The looks, for me, doesn't matter all that much, unless she's fucking ugly. Then, absolutely no deal, no matter how much money she has.

Totally agree with Hunnie. If a girl enjoys your riding in your car and she likes you and wants your company, I guess that's a plus for you. I don't think girls always goes for a guy with a nice car. I think it helps decent-looking guys but ugly guys don't usually benefit much from it. Honestly, you don't need a lot of money to have a great time with someone. If two people are really into each other passionately, they can have a lovely time just enjoying each other company on a cheap date. In fact, I miss having a cheap date with a lovely woman enjoying a simple conversation that has nothing to do with all the serious stuff in life....like what job you do, what you drive, what have you done with your life. I'm actually quite tired of it. I just want to find one girl with some serious spark between us. At least, for a short time quickie haha..then back to my gf who is pretty successful financially lol.....

yes, my current gf knows that i'm crazy like that....I guess she loves me so much she excepts me for all my crazy behaviors....

I really want to just meet someone who doesn't care about what I do for a living or what my problems in life are or why I act crazy. I want her to just enjoy being in the same room with me and be attracted to each other. I guess you can say I'm a hopeless romantic and that I miss the simple things in life. I spent years overlooking how simple it can be for two people to really want to be with each other...

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hunnie and Happy, you guys are right on the money.

Hey if I have a car and money, I'm not gonna be stingy. I like to share. That's my strength and my weakness. I'm not a pushover but sometimes I give more than I should and I end up empty. I like to pamper so a girl doesn't even need to use me, I give freely. Just don't nag me when I am useless. :p

I really want to just meet someone who doesn't care about what I do for a living or what my problems in life are or why I act crazy. I want her to just enjoy being in the same room with me and be attracted to each other. I guess you can say I'm a hopeless romantic and that I miss the simple things in life. I spent years overlooking how simple it can be for two people to really want to be with each other...
Totally agree, man. Simple is... hmm how should I put it... simple is a beautiful thing, man. I wish more people think and live simply. As long as our problem and our craziness don't affect the relationship, I doubt that girls would care.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
wow u guys r crazy lolz....whats with deh car situation nd money talk? @ @ happy, have u ever thought of n e positive things around u then mostly negative? u shud b greatful ur not born handicap or disable in e way. u shud b happy u have family, car to drive, food to eat nd a place to sleep. Nd most important ur healthy. i worked with ppl that r at the end stage of their life n volunteer at the orphanage home. It's sad..Thes ppl have nothing, but yet try to live their life to fullest by enjoying the most valuable minutes of their life everyday.

i know we have trust that r broken, we all do at one point. but that don't mean we can't give it to the next person that deserve it. Don't judge girls by the way they look..(yes lookks is somewhat important ) try spending some times with her...explore her...see how she is...know her for who she is nd to value her as an individual.. Not all girls go for car nd money...what good is it if he have a nice car nd lil no money. Lolz, where is the future behind all these stupidity ? us normal girls like stability, promise future, nd eventually a beautiful family. this is the happiness of life. Believe me, not all girls wants the nice car nd money (money does buy freedom) These r just accessories, something u can work on later in life. we want sum1 to love us for who we r. to accept us of our past nd to deal with ur compliction in the present. these r the type u need in life

Personally, i don't believe in one night stand...there is no value nd not worth my time...PPl that do this have no respect for themselves nd other...

Having a relationship require particition from both ppl. u have to learn to sacrifice, trust one another, have faith nd b there for each other..If u don;t have all these, relationship might b hard to maintain...nothing in this world is easy lolz

we meet ppl for a reason, some ppl is here to worsten ur life, nd other to better. Its who u choose to b with...u have the control of it all in ur hand...

HINT:::Most girls wants is ur attention, they just want to know if u notice n e change on them like their hair, new clothes, nd etc. lol sounds silly, but this is just small appreciation we want from men. We love guys that can give good jokes, some one that can make us laugh...these r the most memorable time shared together. Most of all, a guy that have a GOAL....oops forgot that we like to b pampered loz

So just try to live simple nd not to overthink bout stuff.....
Hope ur not mad i said all these. didn't mean to offend n e 1 here. just my point of view

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
wow my darling Chenna start talking:D Thank you for speaking load for us(y)

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
my boss always say I look like I'm about to kill someone and sometimes he calls me Mr. Angry.

Oh my goodness, I have a similar situation to this lol my friends say that I always look angry or constipated, as if I hate life or something. BUT it's just me focusing really hard in the hallway, trying not to bump into anyone or step on the heel of their shoes xD

Your other girlfriend, do you mean the one you currently dating? If you are having a one night stand with the girl, would that be cheating?
Am I being nosy? o_O
I guess it would be. I don't know about "cheating" but I like to be a little naughty...

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Sounds promising. Any tips on how to be calm and collected? I'm always a nervous wreck on job interviews.

Best thing to do at an interview is be yourself and be honest. To be honest I get nervous all the time. You want to convince the interviewer that you are the right person for the job and that you are capable of doing the job.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
so busy at work :mad: and i am so exhausting :cry: