How Do You Feel Today (mood)?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I'm tired ....feel like death. My day job has crazy cambodian people, lots of them, I"m so fake there just cause I can't be myself. :D
Why don't you invite them to join KF? We could use more members and craziness can liven the forums up. Just a suggestion.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Extremely tired:banghead:do not feel like doing anything except sleepz_z

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm sad and piss. My boyfriend don't want to hear me talk. He said I speak nonsense. I hate a guy that don't like to hear me talk. Feeling blah..!! :mad:

I hung up on him last night, we haven't spoke since. Planned to ignore him. :depressed:

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Feeling great today, just impressed my interviewers today and have another interview tuesday to meet the IT team and work campus!

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I am so happy that the weekend is finally here. I look forward to Friday every week.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Feeling great today, just impressed my interviewers today and have another interview tuesday to meet the IT team and work campus!
Sounds promising. Any tips on how to be calm and collected? I'm always a nervous wreck on job interviews.

this bomb ass Khmer chick came to work yesterday ....and she likes me. Too bad she didn't show up for work today. Damn i'm gonna hit that for sure if she comes to work Monday I will pull out the player card one last time....

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Rock said:
Sounds promising. Any tips on how to be calm and collected? I'm always a nervous wreck on job interviews.
I have never been in interviews before , But it would be great if you can share:D

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
this bomb ass Khmer chick came to work yesterday ....and she likes me. Too bad she didn't show up for work today. Damn i'm gonna hit that for sure if she comes to work Monday I will pull out the player card one last time....
this will be my last time... one more last time, pretty please... i swear, this will be the final last time... :D Are you sure she likes you and not uh, your Benz? Think beyond the present, bro. Anyway, I shut up now.

so bored. i wish i was at the river with my friends.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Your job don't seem so terrible since you get to see so many beautiful girls. ;)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
this will be my last time... one more last time, pretty please... i swear, this will be the final last time... :D Are you sure she likes you and not uh, your Benz? Think beyond the present, bro. Anyway, I shut up now.

Hehe, When I met my current boyfriend, he was carless. I was the one driving. :)
When a guy have a nice car, does that means he have to be afraid of being used?
Why not drive a bucket to look for girl first, then reveal your nice car. (y)

Hehe, When I met my current boyfriend, he was carless. I was the one driving. :)
When a guy have a nice car, does that means he have to be afraid of being used?
Why not drive a bucket to look for girl first, then reveal your nice car. (y)
I don't think she knows I drive a benz though. I did however eavesdrop on her conversation and heard her asking another co-worker if I was single. lol