For Those Who Is Need Venting...

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Punishments for animal abuse need to be more severe because the way it is now, it's merely a slap on the wrist and it's unfair.

Punishments for animal abuse need to be more severe because the way it is now, it's merely a slap on the wrist and it's unfair.
I know. My Burmese Mountain dog was abused when I left him at my uncle's house. He was left in a cage for years to eat and shit in there. I had to put him down 2 years ago. I was so mad I threw a giant rock at my uncle's car and gave my grandma the finger. I know no one will believe me so I have snap pictures to prove how cruel these people are. I hope karma catches up with these kinds of people.

I swear, if I didn't have my girl to care about I would definitely be on some sort of psycho-shooting spree cause I just had it with people man.

Last edited:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I know. My Burmese Mountain dog was abused when I left him at my uncle's house. He was left in a cage for years to eat and shit in there. I had to put him down 2 years ago. I was so mad I threw a giant rock at my uncle's car and gave my grandma the finger. I know no one will believe me so I have snap pictures to prove how cruel these people are. I hope karma catches up with these kinds of people.
I swear, if I didn't have my girl to care about I would definitely be on some sort of psycho-shooting spree cause I just had it with people man.
So sorry that your dog had to experience human cruelty. It's really unfortunate. It's acts like this that makes me hate people (the evil ones). People are getting more stupid everyday.

Chauster

Beggar
Dentistry, but i'm switching majors and just taking pre-reqs, not much stuff you can do with a bio degree, so accounting and then if i don't like it, i will continue with dentist school.

Dentistry, but i'm switching majors and just taking pre-reqs, not much stuff you can do with a bio degree, so accounting and then if i don't like it, i will continue with dentist school.
Sounds great my friend - we always need more dentists. Do you have a passion for teeth?

Chauster

Beggar
I have a passion for stability, Dentistry gives the most flexible hours and one highest possible wages compared to other specialties, but that is plans much later in my life, right now the primary goal is to graduate with a feasible degree and pay off all the debt i'm accumulating.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
It never gets old how sometimes the clients walk into the office, all smiling and happy like they won a jackpot, to report their vehicle accidents and injuries.

It never gets old how sometimes the clients walk into the office, all smiling and happy like they won a jackpot, to report their vehicle accidents and injuries.
I just had a hit-an-run happen to my car two days ago. I was angry for about 6 hours. I drove around aimlessly to cool off.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I just had a hit-an-run happen to my car two days ago. I was angry for about 6 hours. I drove around aimlessly to cool off.

I remember reading about that in chat. Hopefully not a big damage. It's a random hit-and-run or you have someone hating on you?

I have a situation here, where the driver of my insured's vehicle crashed with another car on an head-on intersection. He and the other party claimed they went on a green light. I wish my insured was more knowledgeable about the situation before suing the insurance company for injuries because of these negative points:

1. My driver is a young kid who just got his driver's license.
2. He is a household member not listed on the policy (red flag for dishonesty).
3. No witnesses
4. The driver is suing his mother's insurance company for injuries.

Basically, he is suing the insurance company that is going to fight/defend him. On a business side of thing, the insurance company will side up with the opposing party to reduce a big financial loss, and might likely put him more than 50% at fault.

So yeah, the middle guy like me will take up the beating when they didn't win their case. :D

It's random, I park my second car in random places and often cars if parked too close, will get blocked by another and basically what it looks like here is that the car next to me didn't have enough room to exit his spot without hitting my car. Thing is, happens all the time, what I usually do is spend a few minutes to Austin Powers my way out, inch by inch. Seems like driver was in a hurry or smoking crack, the latter being more likely, and decided to ram his car into mines for a quick getaway. I'm thinking TRASH will always be TRASH. I can't change that.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I remember reading about that in chat. Hopefully not a big damage. It's a random hit-and-run or you have someone hating on you?

I have a situation here, where the driver of my insured's vehicle crashed with another car on an head-on intersection. He and the other party claimed they went on a green light. I wish my insured was more knowledgeable about the situation before suing the insurance company for injuries because of these negative points:

1. My driver is a young kid who just got his driver's license.
2. He is a household member not listed on the policy (red flag for dishonesty).
3. No witnesses
4. The driver is suing his mother's insurance company for injuries.

Basically, he is suing the insurance company that is going to fight/defend him. On a business side of thing, the insurance company will side up with the opposing party to reduce a big financial loss, and might likely put him more than 50% at fault.

So yeah, the middle guy like me will take up the beating when they didn't win their case. :D
Reading this post , put me a lot of thought. Since my boy will get his license soon;)

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I want to vent today about out-laws (in-laws). Why out-laws are so mean and awful. Sometimes I just want to slap them just like today. Is it because they have that title out-laws that they have to be so disrespectful to others out-laws. Right now I just want to shout out some words that are not in my every day vocabulary, but I guess it wouldn't be appropriate on the site:mad: I just hate them so much they irritate me so much:rage:

I want to vent today about out-laws (in-laws). Why out-laws are so mean and awful. Sometimes I just want to slap them just like today. Is it because they have that title out-laws that they have to be so disrespectful to others out-laws. Right now I just want to shout out some words that are not in my every day vocabulary, but I guess it wouldn't be appropriate on the site:mad: I just hate them so much they irritate me so much:rage:
Lolz....

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm in depress mood. But I can't pull myself to vent it out.
Bubbling things up makes me more mad, but I hate going out of control for anything.
I been trying to change that and it hurts to be good.

Holding all the depression makes a person angry. At least for me.
Maybe I'm just mad altogether in the first place.
Depression is probably just 10 % of it.

I'm in depress mood. But I can't pull myself to vent it out.
Bubbling things up makes me more mad, but I hate going out of control for anything.
I been trying to change that and it hurts to be good.

Holding all the depression makes a person angry. At least for me.
Maybe I'm just mad altogether in the first place.
Depression is probably just 10 % of it.
I get depress every few days because of the scars on my left hand and arms and my face problems. Finding something to do that I am passionate in helps a lot cause I forget my problems for that moment. My debt makes me extremely stressed out and depressed. Shit that people do to my car also. All that matters is how you managed stress in life. I"m sure my life is harder than yours. You still got your beautiful face and you're not in debt man. Don't worry too much, remember, it can get worse....I tell myself that too. What if I lose an arm? Be worse than scars....or an eye? Try to think positive no matter what cause its powerful :D. There's is nothing a girl like you to worry about, go out there and conquer the world HUNNIE you have what it takes.

Jin

Beggar
I have the same uses. In-Laws can be so terrible. My wife is Brazilian and I don't know Portuguese and I'm sure they are talking crap behind my back in front of me.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Today I want to vent about HOA as a whole. I just hate HOA. I feel they are the neighborhood bully. If I knew that they are really a pain I would never buy a house that has HOA. To all that hasn't gotten into it yet. If you plan to buy a house be aware of HOA. Try to avoid neighborhood that has HOA as possible.