For Those Who Is Need Venting...

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Today I want to vent about HOA as a whole. I just hate HOA. I feel they are the neighborhood bully. If I knew that they are really a pain I would never buy a house that has HOA. To all that hasn't gotten into it yet. If you plan to buy a house be aware of HOA. Try to avoid neighborhood that has HOA as possible.
I sympathize. My family used to live in a neighborhood controlled by HOA. It's a pain in the rear. Every month we got a complaint letter, "Your grass is too high... you can't have this/that in your yard." I'm like, did you have an aircraft spy on our backyard or something? They nip picked every little thing.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I sympathize. My family used to live in a neighborhood controlled by HOA. It's a pain in the rear. Every month we got a complaint letter, "Your grass is too high... you can't have this/that in your yard." I'm like, did you have an aircraft spy on our backyard or something? They nip picked every little thing.
That's exactly right, and there nothing as a home owner can do. I talked to them and they wanted to hang up the phone on me. I told her she is better not hang up on me because I paid my due to her every single time with no pennies less and she is better listen to what I have to say because I don't want to start calling her names. But I think they act the way they are just because they know that nobody cannot do anything to them. I am ready to hire a attorney and file a complaints, or called the tv station and have them do the news.

Today's a little bit of a disappointment.

One of the very few people I know in the world put me in a position where if I wanted to be his friend, I should let him borrow some money. And that people are fucking him over left and right, cause niggaz aint handing out money lol. Do all druggies have misperceptions? I have a family, I have bills, I have my own life to worry about. I swear, stupidity is rampant among the urban community.

Incredible how this nigga feel entitled to my stash. Needless to say, I hit the unfriend button. Good riddance.

If you are my friend, I only have advice for you. You make your choice and you live it with. I"m on the grown man shit.

As the saying goes, "nobody see tears when you standing in the storm." Peace.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
So true.......thanks Hunnie, I'll try that. But you know what? Drug-free people are crazy too.

The law doesn't prosecute mental people for killing someone. They are put in a mental institution because of their incapability to function. If you have a friend that do you wrong because that person is just evil, lesson learned. Easy go, easy out.

But if that person is under the influence of drugs, can you really judge that person a bad friend, just because of the drug's doing? A friend's under the influence, isn't it your job to help them get well? If you walk off on a person drug free, you have no guilt of being a bad friend. If you walk off when that person is down during bad times, it also makes you a bad friend, not to mention that the person under the influence. As mentioned before, they are not thinking straight, so wouldn't their action be forgiven?

Good friend goes both way, it's better to have no friend if you can't hold the title of being a good friend either. Many people talks about how they are good people to be friends with, but how many really comes through when tough times hits them. Many people only have friends for gossips and to kill boredom.

I have a high school girl friend that makes mistakes but I lend her the money to cover her mistake. I questioned her dumb action and I don't agreed with what she does, but as a good friend, I gave her money. I never intend of getting it back, cause I know she's a bad friend and won't pay me back. I chose to be there for her whether she's a good person or not, all I know is I'm a good friend and good friend don't walk off when there's problem.

I give money to homeless people when I see them on the street on a regular. I always put myself in their shoe, if I can help, I'll do it. I don't have any close girl friend now because they all leave me for their guys. Guys come first, I get it. I'm never hating on their action, whatever makes them happy.

When we get older, family usually takes up most of our time, or at least it should. It's always good to have friends here and there, but never take anything personal when things goes wrong. Just be grateful that it's not a life and death situation. :)

hmm, maybe I talk too much.

I'm a business man first, friends comes and goes. Years of experience. I don't fix people problems, not my job. We discussed this already hehe. I helped everyone a long time ago that needed my help. When I hit rock bottom, they were all gone. I learned the hard way.

I would have been a successful man a long time if I lived by this principal early on.

I will let no other human being suck my blood ever again. How can you call yourself a man begging another man for money and then getting mad and ending the relationship when that man doesn't want to play that game? haha

I'm nobody's mother.

Last edited:
I know. Just that if someone doesn't want to tell them something, shouldn't they stop bombarding with questions?
I think I vented about this before. Heh.
Next time just whip out your junk and tell her "That all you need to know, baby." hahahah jk

Bluebird

Next time just whip out your junk and tell her "That all you need to know, baby." hahahah jk
There's no need to let your frustration get the best of you if everything seems to be taking forever to manifest.
Gossiping & evesdropping are something that come naturally for them; as beers and sports for men. Lolz:p

There's no need to let your frustration get the best of you if everything seems to be taking forever to manifest.
Gossiping & evesdropping are something that come naturally for them; as beers and sports for men. Lolz:p
Not all woman are like that. But most are, especially the insecured and self-doubters. Hamster, she prolly thinks you got someone on the side. Let her know that "its hard out there for a pimp, uh, just trying to pay the rent."