For Those Who Is Need Venting...

Still a little sick, but feel good enough to head back out there to fight the chaos of traffic and then to work, pretending I love and respect everybody. I have an hr to get ready, to shower, brush my teeth, fix my face, find something decent to wear, then I'm off. Today, I really just want to hop in my car and drive away to a magical place where I never have to work or pay bills again. A place where I can have as much woman as I want, as much money as I want, a place like heaven, where the food is free, the rent is free, and everybody is nice and happy, nobody is jealous of anyone else. I'm rambling....I'm gone.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I always have more room for more friends. :D I live in Los Angeles, California. Lots of Asians live here, not only Khmer people, but other Asian nationality. The top most other Asian here would be Chinese, Viet, and Korean living around me. There are Japanese, Thai, Lao, Hmong, etc. but very little of them.
Well, Hunnie I live in Dallas, TX. But even though we are far away from each other I don't see why we cannot become good friend. Actually you will be my first khmer friend. I never have khmer friend. My best friend is from Lao. I don't know why I never have a khmer friend. I sure hope we can become a good friend through this website, and maybe we can build our friendship from here on if you don't mind and want to

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Well, Hunnie I live in Dallas, TX. But even though we are far away from each other I don't see why we cannot become good friend. Actually you will be my first khmer friend. I never have khmer friend. My best friend is from Lao. I don't know why I never have a khmer friend. I sure hope we can become a good friend through this website, and maybe we can build our friendship from here on if you don't mind and want to

Of course, we can become very good friend on this site. Many people on this site are great people to be friends with too. We all enjoy having more friends. I come on to talk about my life here whenever I need the attention. :D

When I needs suggestion or just a good friend to talk to, I will be on this site. :)

I have very long days. Been up since 2pm and been busy since (5:33 am as of now) and I'm up cooking for my wifey. Won't be in bed till about 8 or 9 am. Today was a good day though. Good money spent one some new attire, God, I'm ready for get-together. I got 3 blunts rolled up ready to blaze! Stay-sucker free!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I have very long days. Been up since 2pm and been busy since (5:33 am as of now) and I'm up cooking for my wifey. Won't be in bed till about 8 or 9 am. Today was a good day though. Good money spent one some new attire, God, I'm ready for get-together. I got 3 blunts rolled up ready to blaze! Stay-sucker free!

Cooking for your wifey huh, you don't sound much of a playa after all. You have a little of what we don't see around for Happy. Playa don't cook for nobody, especially a girl. :D

Cooking for your wifey huh, you don't sound much of a playa after all. You have a little of what we don't see around for Happy. Playa don't cook for nobody, especially a girl. :D
My wifey will always be number 1. I always tell her that everyday. But also, I tell her I'm always looking for number 2 and number 3 lol...She always telling me, she should be my only one. Boy was the get together turned out really awkward for me. So awkward I didn't even want to talk about it lol....FML I basically fumbled it up.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I dont think dating co-workers is a good idea after-all. There's too many implications.

I don't think dating any girl outside is a good idea, but you insisted. ;)

What if number two isn't so cool as you expect her to be and she make sure number one knows about her? :cool:
It would really be a mess for you to clean up. :(

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
My wifey will always be number 1. I always tell her that everyday. But also, I tell her I'm always looking for number 2 and number 3 lol...She always telling me, she should be my only one. Boy was the get together turned out really awkward for me. So awkward I didn't even want to talk about it lol....FML I basically fumbled it up.

The good part is you have your chance to proceed forward or not. You know how it feel to have it the way you wanted the relationship to be so you're not going to regret not having or having her. :)

The good part is you have your chance to proceed forward or not. You know how it feel to have it the way you wanted the relationship to be so you're not going to regret not having or having her. :)
I guess you're right but I rather share the details first. maybe later. I think I'm done though with this girl. I can't work this hard. I'm sorry. I need my rest.

You're working too hard Happy. :)
for realz homie....I gotta end this now. I'm done. I didn't have a good time. I can never pass off as a geniune cambodian - can't even go to a khmer club, was hella strange. Anyways, ttyl.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
for realz homie....I gotta end this now. I'm done. I didn't have a good time. I can never pass off as a geniune cambodian - can't even go to a khmer club, was hella strange. Anyways, ttyl.

As the holiday is getting near, seems like everyone is flying by fast. I hope to see you guys on more. Don't leave me hanging for the holiday. :)

What is your plan for Thanksgiving. Doing anything for Black Friday?
For every thanksgiving for the past few years, my "mother-in-law" makes me a thanksgiving dinner. She makes it for her whole family but knows that I am anti-social and won't go to her house. So she pack me a humongous dinner and my girl brings it to me after she had dinner with her family. For black friday, I dont know, my gf usually does the shopping with her sister. I would probably try to hang out this year since I made some new friends at work.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
For every thanksgiving for the past few years, my "mother-in-law" makes me a thanksgiving dinner. She makes it for her whole family but knows that I am anti-social and won't go to her house. So she pack me a humongous dinner and my girl brings it to me after she had dinner with her family. For black friday, I dont know, my gf usually does the shopping with her sister. I would probably try to hang out this year since I made some new friends at work.

Hmm, mother-in-law. Never mentioned that you were marry, Happy. ;)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm not married but they consider me to be their son in law....

It's nice to have a loving family, they're very kind. You should reconsider being around them for Thanksgiving so they can feel more appreciated that you put in the happy effort to be there. :D

It's nice to have a loving family, they're very kind. You should reconsider being around them for Thanksgiving so they can feel more appreciated that you put in the happy effort to be there. :D
No, it been almost 7 years. I visited once when I got my gf pregnant. She had a miscarriage and end up in the hospital. I went to see her and her family was there. I met them for the first time that way, after getting their daughter pregnant. They invited me to their house and I went there once, out of respect for her father and mother. I never went back because I felt like I will never be good enough for them. I still feel that way. My wifey makes me feel like I'm never good enough for her everyday to be honest with you. But she blessed me everyday with her love. I"m grateful to be loved by her. She is an amazing woman to be honest with you. I'm such a bad guy. I'm still chasing other woman lol.....