Introduce Yourself

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Always a good reason to come back and add in a little bit more about yourself. :)

I enjoy all the cute stuff that the world has to offer. I'm not an artist, but I'm very amaze at all the beautiful drawing.
I'm excited to see more members becoming a part of this forum.

image.jpg

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Welcome to the forums everybody.

I don't think I introduced myself yet. My name is Hamster. I am a very, very nice person. That's the only nice thing people say about me. So I am convinced that I am nice. :roflmao: I'm sorry if I come across as conceited. I'm not a proud person or anything but that's up to you to decide. Heh.

I like to read and write for fun. I also write for a living. Technical writing, that is, though I'm not tech savvy. I don't see myself doing this forever so I'm always on the lookout for better job opportunities. I get bored easily and have to switch jobs every few years. But with the economy the way it is, I don't think I have that flexibility. Would love to travel and experience other cultures, foods, and sceneries. Hmm, that's it for now.

thank you so much for sharing with us:)

Would love to travel and experience other cultures, foods, and sceneries.
I would like to do the same:D

bohok

Commoner
It's large when compared 99% of the cities in the States. But it's small when compared to Long Beach (California) and Lowell (Massachusetts). How is the Cambodian population in Sydney?

Beau

Commoner
It's about 25,000 out of a population of 3.5 million in the city, but I guess like in Long beach, the people are concentrated around one main area. There is a large Khmer temple and a few smaller ones. I'll post a photo.

bohok

Commoner
Whoa...that's huge. Yeah 25,000 when concentrated in the same area becomes significant. I bet there are more too if you could factor in the Chinese Cambodians, but they're harder to spot. I have relatives in Australia. I think outside of Australia and USA/Canada, the other country with the most Cambodians is France.

Beau

Commoner
Your relatives are probably either in Sydney or Adelaide, which is a smaller Australian city but for some reason where quite a few Cambodians are. I have read that there is a big community in Paris.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi all, I'm a Cambodian girl from Sydney. Nice to meet you all.
Welcome to the KhmerForums , Beau:D
I am very pleased meet to you<3+<3

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

thea

Beggar
er.. this is awkward... i just sign up and i don really know how to download... there some section is locK? and i have to post 30 to go silver something... sigh.. confusing.. :( !!! er.. anyway ..
my name thea. m born khmer but now live in foreign country . i dont really like talk much.. prefer to sit infront pc and watch. i could sit all day if not hungry .. lol.. !! oh.. i like anime... m big fan of one-piece so if anyone here want discuss one piece , i'd love to. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
er.. this is awkward... i just sign up and i don really know how to download... there some section is locK? and i have to post 30 to go silver something... sigh.. confusing.. :( !!! er.. anyway ..
my name thea. m born khmer but now live in foreign country . i dont really like talk much.. prefer to sit infront pc and watch. i could sit all day if not hungry .. lol.. !! oh.. i like anime... m big fan of one-piece so if anyone here want discuss one piece , i'd love to. :D

welcome, thea:D and very please meeting you:)

yes, to unlock the trust forum, you need to become a silver.
to become a silver, you will need 30 posts/messages.

Some videos are available to download from this site and some videos you need to go directly
KhmerAvenue.com or Merlkon.com for downloading or streaming

If you have any other questions or concerns, please ask and we will be glad to help

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Glad to see more new members running around the forum with me. :D
I'm hoping to see everyone more often even after the 30 posts. ;)

Lets race to the gold member, it's really cool. :cool:

bohok

Commoner
Hahah. I'm excited about getting a free Vimeo Plus account ;)

I wonder how strict Vimeo is with copyrighted content. I think right now, as long as you don't make a video public, it doesn't get taken down. It doesn't look like they've installed any fancy software like Youtube yet.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hahah. I'm excited about getting a free Vimeo Plus account ;)

I wonder how strict Vimeo is with copyrighted content. I think right now, as long as you don't make a video public, it doesn't get taken down. It doesn't look like they've installed any fancy software like Youtube yet.

I can make good use of anything that is free. :D

thea

Beggar
welcome, thea:D and very please meeting you:)

yes, to unlock the trust forum, you need to become a silver.
to become a silver, you will need 30 posts/messages.

Some videos are available to download from this site and some videos you need to go directly
KhmerAvenue.com or Merlkon.com for downloading or streaming

If you have any other questions or concerns, please ask and we will be glad to help
i hope u the admin or some kind pp would put contend/video as a download file more /. ;D !!! sometime streaming is hard and .. yeah it hard.. !! i prefer download .. lol.. !!!!!!!!!!!