Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ash, Jun 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 67 users.
    PkaLotus

PkaLotus Level 3
    legendary Super Moderator VIP

Credit Points
    Dollar
    welcome to the Forum WuxiaLover dear:)
    Thank you so much for dropping by!!!
    if you have any quoestions or concerns or need help... feel free to ask around and we will try our best to help ;)

WuxiaLover likes this.
    WuxiaLover

WuxiaLover Commoner

Credit Points
    Dollar
    Thank you for the warm welcome! It's nice meet you. And nice to be here. Will be sure to ask for help if it come to.

Hope I can be of contribution to the forum in some way. :)

PkaLotus likes this.
    PkaLotus

PkaLotus Level 3

Credit Points
    Dollar
    it is very please meeting you too, WuxiaLover dear.
    Please drop by more often , leave common and chad with us once you have free time:)

WuxiaLover likes this.
    pocketkiriyama

pocketkiriyama Commoner

Credit Points
    Dollar
    Welcome. This forum still have some people that shows up once in a while like me so don't be alarm if we disappear for a bit. Real life can get exciting at times.

WuxiaLover likes this.
    WuxiaLover

WuxiaLover Commoner

Credit Points
    Dollar
    Thanks for the welcome. And I see what you mean. Real life is priority for sure. :)

Rei

Rei Level 3
    Master VIP

Credit Points
    Dollar
    Welcome aboard Wuxia! Forum has been quiet recently. Maybe people will get sick and tired of the Facebook community and rejoin us back. :D

WuxiaLover likes this.
    WuxiaLover

WuxiaLover Commoner

Credit Points
    Dollar
    @Rei Thank you! Yea, I use to run a forum a while back, it was quite active until Facebook and other social media took everyone away. It's understandable. Plus life, work, maybe school, it can all get busy.

But thanks again for the welcome.

#367 WuxiaLover, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    merlynn

merlynn Beggar

Credit Points
    Dollar
    Greetings to a very vibrant, friendly and seemingly nice community here @ khmer. Am most likely passing through here for a time, being a british-born malaysian I do not speak either Cambodian or any Chinese dialect. That has however not impeded by ever-growing interest in Chinese movies and now TV series. Although there are very specific genres that I enjoy, mostly WuXia of course!

I am hopelessly attracted to the very rich culture of the Chinese nation and its thousands of years of history and folklore; all the stories and legends. I think I must have been chinese in a previous life.

Currently hunting about for Chinese series for fantasy/action with or without sprinklings of romance, comedy, history and or supernatural WITH english subtitles. If anyone can point me in the right direction for other additional sites, please do PM me. It woould be greatly appreciated.

I have a bit over 100 DVD content of english TV series [any requests do drop me a PM].

What I do have to share of perhaps interest that are currently uploaded and available streaming links @ pcloud are (chinese titles; movie);
    1. The Four Trilogy
    2. A chinese odyssey dualogy (chow sing chi)
    3. Painted Skin 1 & 2
    4. Green Snake (1993)
    5. A Chinese Fairy Tale (2011)

on HDD that I can upload and share;
    1. Balzac & The Little Chinese Seamstress (2002)
    2. An Empress and the Warriors (2008)
    3. The Warrior & The Wol (2009)

these won't be available for long as will delete after watch. probably 2 weeks life span from today!

Currently torrenting;
    1. Raped by an Angel - Complete Saga (1-5) Movie
    2. Return of the Condor Heros (2006)

Not sure when will fully complete but if there are enough people interested or advise me to upload it shouldnt be a problem.

Love the effort put into this site and appreciate the sharing nature it cultivates. Peace and good wishes to all.

#368 merlynn, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    PkaLotus likes this.
    merlynn

merlynn Beggar

Credit Points
    Dollar
    [add / for post count]
    as it has dawned upon me that whatever content that appeals to me may not include english subs, @ the very least I get some info on my relevant interests and hopefully receive additional helpful info....thks to all in advance who do do so

PkaLotus likes this.
    PkaLotus

PkaLotus Level 3

Credit Points
    Dollar
    Dear Merlynn,
    Welcome to KhmerForums !!! please do not hesitate to ask around, We will do our to help
    Thanks so much for sharing your interesting info with us!!
    Most Video that post on this site are dubbed in khmer ...
    Thanks so much in advance for sharing DL with us!!!

Sambo

Sambo Beggar

Credit Points
    Dollar
    Hi admin,

I use to watch journey to the west II 1998 on khmeravenue. But now it's already remove. Can you upload it again?

Rei

Rei Level 3
    Master VIP

Credit Points
    Dollar
    Welcome aboard Merlynn and Sambo. @Sambo, you might want to check with @goupon for the old Journey to the West series. :)

Vong

Vong Beggar

Credit Points
    Dollar
    Hi,

I am Vong from Australia. I just found this forum while googling for some Khmer dubbed.

PkaLotus likes this.
    PkaLotus

PkaLotus Level 3

Credit Points
    Dollar
    Welcome to the forum, Vong Dear.

lovesites

lovesites Beggar

Credit Points
    Dollar
    Hello. Guys. I'd like to make friends with you. Nice to meet you here.

And i have a question, how to earn the dollar on the left side?

Sopheaktra

Sopheaktra Level 1
    Wanderer

Credit Points
    Dollar
    hi, and welcome !!! we are all friends here !!! and about your question ... I don't know too, maybe @PkaLotus can give you some hints !!!

website singh

website singh Beggar (Limited)

Credit Points
    Dollar
    How to Hold Yourself Safe from Tick Assault

Pests are always a great problem. Dealing using them without preparation can cause you in many problems. There's generally a need of awareness about pests and a typical pest's checkup in and around your locality. If that you don't want the awkward strike of pests, then it's much better to contact pest get a grip on solutions at the earliest. There are numerous several types of pests that people encounter within our daily life. They could be at our house, office, warehouse or anywhere else wherever they'll find a human friendly environment.

Today, one of many best issues is just why we've therefore many difficulties with pests. Pests are harmful for our life. There are numerous that can come right in touch to individual body. And break is one amongst these harmful pests. Their food is individual blood and sometimes it can be life getting as well. Since they are immediately in touch in human body thus they are the transmitters of numerous conditions too. If you never need to have the worst by the strike of pests, then listed here are few methods that you have to follow.

Wearing the proper kind of apparel is the better way to prevent ticks. The more your apparel addresses, the higher it'll be. A couple of pants (tucked in to your socks) with a long sleeve clothing is the ideal tick-proof attire. You can also wear gloves and caps for additional protection.

Insect repellent is obviously a good idea when venturing outdoors. Use insect repellent sprays and products for the greater results. Defend your start areas with sprays and save from the assault of pests.
    Keywords:-

Gurgaon Pest control Services

Pest Control Company In India

Pest control Services In Gurgaon

[​IMG]

If you're coming from the woods always check your garments correctly if they are infected by ticks or not. You are expected to complete it constantly you result from outside. The most common places to find ticks are sock lines, waistbands, armpits, hairline and any other crevice the little pests could've cozied up in.

In the event you have noticed mark then take it off safely from your own skin. Do not get in contact with it straight use tweezers.

If you think a break has been on your body for more than 24 hours, move mind and look at the hospital. It is really because ticks carry Lyme condition and their most readily useful to not take any chances.

They're the ideas that are certainly going to assist you from ticks. For a much better experience of great residing, you can take the solutions from pest control. The professionals will remove all your pest related issues in extremely professional manner.

===========================-

cookieoutlet

cookieoutlet Beggar (Limited)

Credit Points
    Dollar
    Italian Cookies New York
    Explore CookieOutlet.com, a renowned online cookie store in New York, order your desired cookies like sugar free cookies, Italian cookies, Rainbow cookies, bakery cookies, cookies platter, etc., and get them delivered to your doorstep in NYC.
    http://cookieoutlet.com/

stlords

stlords Beggar

Credit Points
    Dollar
    Hello this is admissionPro working as an admission professional consultants having 5+ years of experience helps students to get admission in top colleges in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. helps those students who cleared their +2.