Introduce Yourself

Sreykhmer

Commoner
Hi, my name is nary I'm new here don't know much about forums since I never join one. so if anyone kindly like to help me through this feel free to reply or leave me a message. thank you.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Welcome aboard Sreykhmer. The arcade contest is a monthly game contest where you play to win prizes. I haven't won anything yet though. =]

Hello everyone I don't know if I should call myself a new member or not because I have been on the website for a while but never get interested to involve as social person. I don't like much about social network like Facebook and stuffs. But I wanted to keep Khmer language alive in me so I decide to search Chinese movies dubbed in Khmer, and it happened that I came across to this website, and started to fall in love with it. I told my aunt in Europe about the website too. She is totally insane with Thai movies. I am more an action person so I just watch Chinese movies only. I think Rei and black mist are the first 2 people that I talked to. I just love this website. It is a great website to keep our Khmer people close to each other even though we all are far apart from one end of the world. Just chatting with a few members here I feel right at home. I haven't in touch with Khmer people for quiet a while, too many years. But this is great. A special thank you to ash for your creation and hard work on the website and bring our Khmer people together.

Welcome aboard also Mrs. Red. Glad to have you on here especially after seeing you for three years since Khmer Access. If you've never participated on the forums, I would've never guessed your gender heh.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
welcome to Forum Mate:) and thx for sharing with us

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi, my name is nary I'm new here don't know much about forums since I never join one. so if anyone kindly like to help me through this feel free to reply or leave me a message. thank you.
Welcome to the the forum Ms Sreykhmer
Thank you so very much for taking your time introduce yourself :D
If anything that we can do to help, please let us know... we will be glad to assist you:)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hello everyone I don't know if I should call myself a new member or not because I have been on the website for a while but never get interested to involve as social person. I don't like much about social network like Facebook and stuffs. But I wanted to keep Khmer language alive in me so I decide to search Chinese movies dubbed in Khmer, and it happened that I came across to this website, and started to fall in love with it. I told my aunt in Europe about the website too. She is totally insane with Thai movies. I am more an action person so I just watch Chinese movies only. I think Rei and black mist are the first 2 people that I talked to. I just love this website. It is a great website to keep our Khmer people close to each other even though we all are far apart from one end of the world. Just chatting with a few members here I feel right at home. I haven't in touch with Khmer people for quiet a while, too many years. But this is great. A special thank you to ash for your creation and hard work on the website and bring our Khmer people together.

I enjoy being a part of this site also. I never got myself involved in the forum before either, just watching series online. It's nice to actually chat with Khmer people all over the world, seeing the world in a different perspective is nice. <3+<3

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I haven't viewed this thread in ages but welcome to the new members :)

SUOS

Beggar
Hello, I am new to this forum and not very good in english. I only find out recently but it looks awesome as I love series from all over Asia.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hello, I am new to this forum and not very good in english. I only find out recently but it looks awesome as I love series from all over Asia.
welcome to the forum, SUOS.....:)
hopefully to see you more often,SUOS:sneaky:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
she is a cutie, not sure who Chris is :D.
Chris is with us quite a while and he is an uploader too.
Kalyann has her pic in her avatar too:)

it seems like 3 members so far having their pic up

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
is there a thread that show's members photo? Just curious of everyone's face :D

That is a wonderful idea for a thread, but I don't think many will want to participate? :)
My boyfriend doesn't like me posting my picture up online, but I don't see the harm since there's many people post their picture on facebook. :D Khmer forum isn't much different, right? :confused: Go Khmer! ;)

SUOS

Beggar
Thanks for the welcome !

Currently my son is helping to translate. It seems like everything is in English, but I was wondering if it was fine to write in Cambodian on the forum to answer ?

pkamlis

Commoner
Thanks for the welcome !

Currently my son is helping to translate. It seems like everything is in English, but I was wondering if it was fine to write in Cambodian on the forum to answer ?
it is fine to answer in khmer, Sous:)if it will be more comfortable to you

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thanks for the welcome !

I can read a little in Khmer writing.