Introduce Yourself

thea

Beggar
Glad to see more new members running around the forum with me. :D
I'm hoping to see everyone more often even after the 30 posts. ;)

Lets race to the gold member, it's really cool. :cool:
what gold member get ? may i ask !:rolleyes: i know nothing fancy .. but gold member get special contend or sth?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
i hope u the admin or some kind pp would put contend/video as a download file more /. ;D !!! sometime streaming is hard and .. yeah it hard.. !! i prefer download .. lol.. !!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for your support and comments :D
I will try to put more download file ........I also believe the other uploaders have been trying to put them up more already(y)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Welcome aboard Thea and other new members.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
what gold member get ? may i ask !:rolleyes: i know nothing fancy .. but gold member get special contend or sth?

The more gold members, the more bonus perks added. :)
Since the forum is pretty starting, lots of benefits is added slowly as we go along.
So far, I'm enjoying the stylist gold banner. ;)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Thanks Hunnie. And Thea, you're forgiven heh. =]

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Yes, I do agree with you hunnie.
It will be great if members participate in the forum talk more:).because it seems like a dozen of us ,who i see more often;)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
More new member should participate in the arcade contest for December also so our prizes can double. :D

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hello everyone I don't know if I should call myself a new member or not because I have been on the website for a while but never get interested to involve as social person. I don't like much about social network like Facebook and stuffs. But I wanted to keep Khmer language alive in me so I decide to search Chinese movies dubbed in Khmer, and it happened that I came across to this website, and started to fall in love with it. I told my aunt in Europe about the website too. She is totally insane with Thai movies. I am more an action person so I just watch Chinese movies only. I think Rei and black mist are the first 2 people that I talked to. I just love this website. It is a great website to keep our Khmer people close to each other even though we all are far apart from one end of the world. Just chatting with a few members here I feel right at home. I haven't in touch with Khmer people for quiet a while, too many years. But this is great. A special thank you to ash for your creation and hard work on the website and bring our Khmer people together.