Introduce Yourself

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thank you so much for everyone sharing your believes.... I do respect everyone`s prospective. I always keep one thing in mind there is nothing perfect thing in this world.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
No offend.... I always wonder on Business major, after graduate, what kind of job do you apply for? When I was in college, maybe i miss looked, i never saw a Business major but now a day, college/university offered "Business major"

I do agree with you, Rei.
I agree also. I use to only care about appearance. Then one day, she left me when I went flat broke. Now I don't really care about appearance as much as what the girl have in her head and heart....

No offend.... I always wonder on Business major, after graduate, what kind of job do you apply for? When I was in college, maybe i miss looked, i never saw a Business major but now a day, college/university offered "Business major"
I took a few business classes back in college as an elective course. I guess business major gives you all the formal training necessary to be a business person. You would know everything about the business world from the small business to the large corporations....Its a fancy degree just like law degree or pharmacy degree or economic and finance degree.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

I took business major to have a more broad career option. I can get jobs in pretty much many fields, as long as it's business related. I can work in real estate, retail, fashion, newspaper, etc.., Disney and any place that is related to business. They all have an office job section where I can switch myself in. Administrative in business exist in every category. Louis Vuitton has a customer service and office human relation section even though they sell women accessories, they still need a corporation office that deals with the business handling.

Manager is one of the career I can consider. Lexus manager, housing management, hotel etc. My Bachelor degree is pretty much focusing on which field I want to work in. I always want to work in a car dealership so I can get major discount for myself and families.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie, I'll marry you no problem. :D

I expect my wedding ring to be at least 4 grand in value. You'll have to buy me a Lexus to drive around in. I want to buy a house, no renting. I'll settle for a 2 grand dress. <3+<3

Maybe table for 200 people at the reception. ;)

I don't really care for the honeymoon. Can travel anytime. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I agree also. I use to only care about appearance. Then one day, she left me when I went flat broke. Now I don't really care about appearance as much as what the girl have in her head and heart....

Over here in California, I can say that pretty much, the Khmer girls pay for their guy. No offend but most Khmer guy I see in Long Beach is broke. Mostly the girls pay for the meal and so forth. I guess you should move down here. Girls here don't look for rich guy, just someone they like. <3+<3

I did all the paying in my 4 years relationship back then. Didn't work out. He just stays a loser, I didn't want to be his mother anymore. Now I'm in a 7 years relationship, I still do 80 percent of the paying. This one have more of a life, he pays sometimes. Were still going to school and he have his BMW to pay monthly so I mostly pay for the dine out. I guess that's how two marriage couple do it. Split the cost together. :coffee:

He pay for the gas and run up his mileage and I pay for the food. I have my own car to drive, but he drives since he's the man. We're not living together but no cheating on any of our part. :mad:

I'm waiting to see how long I can last with this one. I expect to pay for nothing later. I plan to take 30 percent of his pay check when he finally have a good paying job.:D

<3+<3<3+<3At the end, I still wants to be treated like a princess even though it's with the guy I love. Not because I'm using him. <3+<3<3+<3

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Personally, I don't feel it's right for a girl to pay when going out so that will never happen when I'm around. But I've seen couples who work out with their budget and split payments so that's cool too.

Hunnie, thanks for the info about broke Khmer guys in Cali...I didn't know about that but I'm starting to see the same trend over here. :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Personally, I don't feel it's right for a girl to pay when going out so that will never happen when I'm around. But I've seen couples who work out with their budget and split payments so that's cool too.

Hunnie, thanks for the info about broke Khmer guys in Cali...I didn't know about that but I'm starting to see the same trend over here. :D

I enjoy being with guys who can take care of his lady. That's just how it's suppose to be. I always hear story of guys getting used for his money, but that goes for both sex. Girls get used at another part of the world. We can't really point finger since it's really on your luck. You chose the wrong person, you get played.

More guys are using girls down here. You guys are just at the wrong part of the world. I know a guy that dump his girlfriend after she help him pay off his BMW. Sometimes, its really obvious when the person will be there for you or not.

I'm living up where there's lots of Chinese people in the area. Most Chinese girls here go half half on the dating expense. They're mostly a one man girl. Hint hint. There's more girls here than there are guys. If the girls in your area isn't cutting it, its time to look elsewhere.

I met my current boyfriend from MySpace. Not saying that online dating is the answer, but it does work if used with precaution. (y)

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
oh wow, i thought LB guyz r rich esp with a nice ride.

Not Long Beach, they're broke trying to pay their Honda and Acura. It's also preowned. You would see Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, Infiniti and Audi up in LA, California. The guys there comes from rich family.

Last edited:
Man I aint gonna lie, I'm in it just for the sex. Most of the time, I don't even like the girl...:D

I expect my wedding ring to be at least 4 grand in value. You'll have to buy me a Lexus to drive around in. I want to buy a house, no renting. I'll settle for a 2 grand dress. <3+<3

Maybe table for 200 people at the reception. ;)

I don't really care for the honeymoon. Can travel anytime. :)
Those numbers aint bad....But before I buy the product, I have to test it out first :D. Why don't we take it slow. Let's meet first at your favorite pho restaurant ($25.00) and then come back to my place for some R&R...To be honest with you, I'm not marriage material. I'm scared shitless of marriage. I think because I had a really bad relationship. I have a great love for money though, I think I'll just marry money and when I get old, I just marry some viet chick who wants me for my money...

I enjoy being with guys who can take care of his lady. That's just how it's suppose to be. I always hear story of guys getting used for his money, but that goes for both sex. Girls get used at another part of the world. We can't really point finger since it's really on your luck. You chose the wrong person, you get played.

More guys are using girls down here. You guys are just at the wrong part of the world. I know a guy that dump his girlfriend after she help him pay off his BMW. Sometimes, its really obvious when the person will be there for you or not.

I'm living up in Monterey Park now, where there's lots of Chinese people in the area. Most Chinese girls here go half half on the dating expense. They're mostly a one man girl. Hint hint. There's more girls here than there are guys. If the girls in your area isn't cutting it, its time to look elsewhere.

I met my current boyfriend from MySpace. Not saying that online dating is the answer, but it does work if used with precaution. (y)
Ex girlfriends are bitches! All of them....I don't know why but you never want to get on a girl's bad side. They are so mean to their exes.....why?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
At least you get to see hot girls on a daily basis. Where I work, there are mostly old grumpy women.