Introduce Yourself

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Dear :) I lost to find myself who I am in language

Let's go more introduction and Theary dear, my mom also is from Phnom Penh so we still have a family over there :)

Meimei my lovely girl:)<3+<3 in my eye you are not lost dear... but you are great(y) it is very difficult to find people like you.
so i love you as you are<3+<3 that is why we are are become friends:)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
topic is very interesting....more plz lolz
@camper, u 2 funny tryen to chase yume nd theary lolz....but like they say NEVER GIVE UP right
hey chenna my love,
o_O Are you on Camper side or my side? I am getting jelous dear:mad:

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
oh baby gurl, im always on ur side...just laughing at camper tryen to chase u nd meimei...tooo cute...

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Depend :) I'm kidda busy and try to find a time myself for my karaoke song contest in japanese. I'm currently try to find a time for upload serie too for people here and try to stay here the most I can like promise to Rei and Theary. Doesn't want disappear again without news.
It's that in mandarin or cantonese? If it's cantonese, I can't ^^;; never really like cantonese language and can't understand at all.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I don't have anything for you to translate right now. I just asked for future reference.
What?! You don't like Cantonese? How could you?! Heh.
I guess since I grew up watching TVB series, I kinda got used to the sound of Cantonese, you know, from hearing the theme songs. And I much prefer Cantonese to Mandarin. Oh well.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
:D not don't like cantonese but hm, don't like how they talk pitch. It's sound like viet language really sometime and have a strong pitch. Cantonese people when they are mad, omg, it's kinda scary....I also LOVE old songs cantonese too. (Maybe, because also I got some problem with some cantoneses peoples so not too much into them LOL)
Sure, we grew up with TVB, sure we ''suppose'' to like cantonese :), but in the past 10 year, I was into much more mandarin or taiwanese talk than cantonese. If you want some recommandation mando song, I would recommend you a lot.

I love the classic Road to Heaven song ;) So beautiful specially this cover version

Hey everyone, I guess I will introduce myself as well. I'm a huge fan of wuxia films. Been watching ever since I was as young as 6-7 years old. I reside out in Northern California. I stopped watching chinese drama in khmer dubbed in 2004-2005 and ended up streaming them online with subtitles. No hassle for the wait hah but ever since I found this site I Enjoy watching the old good ones. I was born in San Francisco and speak both khmer and english. Although, I wish I knew how to read and write in khmer. Just want to say thanks to all you uploaders as I speak for myself and everyone else that we all appreciate your hard work and keep them coming!

PS: I'm a huge fan of Jin Yongs series!

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hey everyone, I guess I will introduce myself as well. I'm a huge fan of wuxia films. Been watching ever since I was as young as 6-7 years old. I reside out in Northern California. I stopped watching chinese drama in khmer dubbed in 2004-2005 and ended up streaming them online with subtitles. No hassle for the wait hah but ever since I found this site I Enjoy watching the old good ones. I was born in San Francisco and speak both khmer and english. Although, I wish I knew how to read and write in khmer. Just want to say thanks to all you uploaders as I speak for myself and everyone else that we all appreciate your hard work and keep them coming!

Hey welcome aboard! Wuxia is my favorite genre too although I don't have a strong understanding of the novels like many on here. I might consider watching future series in subtitles as opposed to the dubbing version, at least I'll get to experience the original music and sound effects. :D

Hey man, awesome you take time to join forum. Hope you see more of you.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
-Hello everyone! My name is K also known Sreymup or Valquist and Tsuboishi on gaming websites.
-I am a 16 year old junior in high school. I was born in Massachusetts and currently residing there as well.
-I can understand and speak Khmer but I am too shy to speak it sometimes. I cannot write or read Khmer but I can read it if you write it like this: chum reap suor.
-I am studying French (level 3 now) and I am self teaching myself some Japanese and Korean. Along with bits of Chinese or shall I say, Mandarin.
-As you might have noticed, I really like anime, manga, and dramas. I also play a lot of pc games and games on the 3DS. I like to read, draw, and write.
-I usually watch only Japanese and Korean dramas and movies. I am very picky with my Thai lakorn and movies. Chinese dramas take a very long time to finish so I don't watch it that often. I watch many Chinese and Taiwanese movies though.
-I was introduced to Chinese/Thai dramas by my family. My parents and grandma watch a lot of it. Well mainly my grandma. My dad doesn't really watch Thai dramas. He likes Wuxia and army/gun shooting Chinese dramas. My mom is okay with anything. My grandma will give anything a try but it has to be interesting xD They all like to watch Khmer movies too. Growing up, I watched a lot of it with them. As I grew older, I watched on the AZN Network on tv. That channel is gone now ; A ; It was subtitled though. I also thought that the people spoke Khmer but then I started to notice that the words didn't fit the movement of their mouths lol
-Sometimes I become really obsessed with the drama for a short period of time after finishing the series xD
-I want to be a pharmacist >_> I have one of those parents who want me to be a doctor but I am too scared to do that job. Pharmacist is the farthest that I will go for in the medical field. I wanted to be an artist but I am not that good with art and I understand that I need a good paying job because I can't depend on my family for money and things forever xDDDD
-Still studying and going to get my permit soon, hopefully! I am scared to drive.
-I am scared of bugs/insects, ghosts, hate slimy things, and super scared of the grudge and yei ahp!
-I love sushi and burgers!
Anyways since happycamper mentioned pictures I will give my real name and pictures.
My name is Kuneary but please call me K lol
81c8805d-f32e-4800-8abe-c98218a9ec91_zpse176c5f0.jpgkunearyfacu.jpg 392ec190-4e50-460f-82f2-e4bbc8ceefc2_zpsf667298e.jpg
I only take nice/cool/funny angles of my face xD

-Hello everyone! My name is K also known Sreymup or Valquist and Tsuboishi on gaming websites.
-I am a 16 year old junior in high school. I was born in Massachusetts and currently residing there as well.
-I can understand and speak Khmer but I am too shy to speak it sometimes. I cannot write or read Khmer but I can read it if you write it like this: chum reap suor.
-I am studying French (level 3 now) and I am self teaching myself some Japanese and Korean. Along with bits of Chinese or shall I say, Mandarin.
-As you might have noticed, I really like anime, manga, and dramas. I also play a lot of pc games and games on the 3DS. I like to read, draw, and write.
-I usually watch only Japanese and Korean dramas and movies. I am very picky with my Thai lakorn and movies. Chinese dramas take a very long time to finish so I don't watch it that often. I watch many Chinese and Taiwanese movies though.
-I was introduced to Chinese/Thai dramas by my family. My parents and grandma watch a lot of it. Well mainly my grandma. My dad doesn't really watch Thai dramas. He likes Wuxia and army/gun shooting Chinese dramas. My mom is okay with anything. My grandma will give anything a try but it has to be interesting xD They all like to watch Khmer movies too. Growing up, I watched a lot of it with them. As I grew older, I watched on the AZN Network on tv. That channel is gone now ; A ; It was subtitled though. I also thought that the people spoke Khmer but then I started to notice that the words didn't fit the movement of their mouths lol
-Sometimes I become really obsessed with the drama for a short period of time after finishing the series xD
-I want to be a pharmacist >_> I have one of those parents who want me to be a doctor but I am too scared to do that job. Pharmacist is the farthest that I will go for in the medical field. I wanted to be an artist but I am not that good with art and I understand that I need a good paying job because I can't depend on my family for money and things forever xDDDD
-Still studying and going to get my permit soon, hopefully! I am scared to drive.
-I am scared of bugs/insects, ghosts, hate slimy things, and super scared of the grudge and yei ahp!
-I love sushi and burgers!
Anyways since happycamper mentioned pictures I will give my real name and pictures.
My name is Kuneary but please call me K lol
View attachment 168View attachment 169 View attachment 170
I only take nice/cool/funny angles of my face xD

I chased the pharmacy career since 2003. If you want my advice, study your ass off each day. For me, I use to study 18 hours a day. Also, you cannot work or have a social life. Hope this helps. Also, it's 8,000 a quarter once you get in pharmacy school. So, make sure you have a good plan on how to get there. You can take out public loan, and then take out private loan. Good luck kid. You can do it! Also, stack up on your letter of recommendations and volunteer times, and also, a good thing if you work in the medical field as a pharmacy technician also, they love to see that. God you're crazy just like me. Good luck dude!!!!

If I were you, study your Organic and Inorganic Chemistry NOW while you're just 16...basically study ahead...buy college level texts and study it on top of your high school work. Let me know if you want further help...this is my area in life. Basically, it's 10 years worth of studying out of high-school. The trick is to combine 10 years worth of studying into 4-6 years.....Also, don't neglect english and grammar. They don't expect you to be a poet but they do expect you to be able to read at Master Degree Level, which is pretty high up there. So read all the hard books you can find that pertains to medicine, science, social, but you can skip the computer, electronics stuff...like I said, this my area, I can give you so much tips.

Things to focus on:

SAT scores
PCAT scores
High School Grades
Take as many hard core science classes as possibles
do running start NOW
get into honor classes in high school
get high math scores
be able to write really good essays and thesis
learn how to write high quality research papers
collect supplementary books on your subjects

most important thing is how you use your time....like I said, I use to study 18 hours a day for days on end....

also you have to eat good....cause proper nutrition is needed for this kind of work...basically take care of your brain as much as possible...eat lots of brain food and stay away from drugs and negative people and basically everyone LOL cause they won't understand you anymore...

You can apply for Rx School after two years of college, but most people they take in will have completed this master degree, at the very least. so This is a 10 years commit if you are just a regular student. I seen people who are able to get in after two years of college, but they are exceptional and gifted. Meaning they pass all those classes at a young age.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I chased the pharmacy career since 2003. If you want my advice, study your ass off each day. For me, I use to study 18 hours a day. Also, you cannot work or have a social life. Hope this helps. Also, it's 8,000 a quarter once you get in pharmacy school. So, make sure you have a good plan on how to get there. You can take out public loan, and then take out private loan. Good luck kid. You can do it! Also, stack up on your letter of recommendations and volunteer times, and also, a good thing if you work in the medical field as a pharmacy technician also, they love to see that. God you're crazy just like me. Good luck dude!!!!

If I were you, study your Organic and Inorganic Chemistry NOW while you're just 16...basically study ahead...buy college level texts and study it on top of your high school work. Let me know if you want further help...this is my area in life. Basically, it's 10 years worth of studying out of high-school. The trick is to combine 10 years worth of studying into 4-6 years.....Also, don't neglect english and grammar. They don't expect you to be a poet but they do expect you to be able to read at Master Degree Level, which is pretty high up there. So read all the hard books you can find that pertains to medicine, science, social, but you can skip the computer, electronics stuff...like I said, this my area, I can give you so much tips.

Things to focus on:

SAT scores
PCAT scores
High School Grades
Take as many hard core science classes as possibles
do running start NOW
get into honor classes in high school
get high math scores
be able to write really good essays and thesis
learn how to write high quality research papers
collect supplementary books on your subjects

most important thing is how you use your time....like I said, I use to study 18 hours a day for days on end....

also you have to eat good....cause proper nutrition is needed for this kind of work...basically take care of your brain as much as possible...eat lots of brain food and stay away from drugs and negative people and basically everyone LOL cause they won't understand you anymore...

You can apply for Rx School after two years of college, but most people they take in will have completed this master degree, at the very least. so This is a 10 years commit if you are just a regular student. I seen people who are able to get in after two years of college, but they are exceptional and gifted. Meaning they pass all those classes at a young age.

Waaah you know so much about it :eek: Thanks for the tips, I've been taking all honor classes since freshman year and it's becoming a bit more difficult in my math classes. I will be taking college level(lowest level) Chemistry this year. Not sure if that is a good idea or not but many students recommended that I start there with chemistry and work my way up to the honors class. I'll make sure I check out those medical,medicine,science, and science books too.

Waaah you know so much about it :eek: Thanks for the tips, I've been taking all honor classes since freshman year and it's becoming a bit more difficult in my math classes. I will be taking college level(lowest level) Chemistry this year. Not sure if that is a good idea or not but many students recommended that I start there with chemistry and work my way up to the honors class. I'll make sure I check out those medical,medicine,science, and science books too.

good job for you kid! I think you are on the right track...keep me updated...

also study with the solution manual always...so buy the book, then buy the answers....you don't need no dumb teacher to teach you this stuff if you have all the tools...

Yesh sir. you start with chemistry and go on to microbiology and especially BIOCHEMISTRY..... it's very hard work :D and a lot of math and some physics (atomic theory) and quantum mechanics 101 you would have to strong understanding of it too. You're core will be Organic Chemistry and BIOCHEMISTRY and then PHARMACOLOGY ...But you will begin with Algebra 101, English 101, and Chemistry 101. Then you work your way up through the years.....to 400,500,600 level :D
As for me, looks like I won't be returning to college to pursue this field no longer because my health is not fit for medical fields nowadays, dear. I'm smoke heavily in college for stress out too much. Now I"m happy if I have a roof over my head and a job. But for you, you should fight for it NOW. If you do it right, you make be rich by the time youre 26.

The more difficult your math class just mean you have to put more TIME into it ok? Everything is possible for you :D I was a straight A student when I was your age, before also, I was ESL and bilingual student growing up. When I went to private school, the teacher give me lots of love and time, so I grow as a student. So it's possible to reach any level as long as you give it your ALL dear...You can pass any class in school with A if you try your best, I promise you :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'm not a fan of anything chemistry related, but I do love math. :D

I'm not a fan of anything chemistry related, but I do love math. :D

Rei, I think Chemistry way more interesting than math and not much any different from each other. Except, with chemistry, it's Math &&& Chemistry together...it's basically applied Math you can say...also, you have to learn the language of chemistry ...it's basically like learning french or chinese...takes a whole lotta work :D

so Avogadro's number 6.022 x 10 the the 23 power
each mole (m) has 6.022 x 10 to the 23 power, or 6.022 x 10 to the 23 units
1 mole of H20 (water) has 6.022 x 10 to the 23 molecules
1 mole of anything is 6.022 x 10 to the 23 units

see...it's Math!

If you love hardcore thinking, you will live chemistry Rei.

Ironfingers

Commoner
Hi I like Chinese series and cheese, when combine can be a fatal combination. I reside in a small city in Canada, also spend my summers in California every year, you can say I am a duel of both country. I am called Ping, not Ping as in Ping Pong, but Ping as in full in Khmer. People get that mix up because of the noises the pots and pan makes when they are falling down the stair they will assume it is a Chinese name. I was introduce to the Chinese series by my parents at a very young age, my first memories was "The New Adventure of Chor Lau Heung 1984" I was totally obsess with Micheal Miu, it was series after series of him, I am still a fan of his til this day! Currently watch "A change of Heart" and he is still as handsome as I remembered him. I am also big on Wuxia and is very picky when watching series that are khmer dubbed, usually if I can't stand it I will refuse to watch it, I feel it ruin the whole series, I just would watch them in sub instead. Looking forward to getting to know you all :D