Introduce Yourself

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I guess I found the section for introduction..

Hmm, I came to the United States when I was 4 years old. I'm pure Cambodian. I can speak and understand Khmer very well. I can read very little in Khmer writing. Living in California. Currently going to City College to get my Associate degree in Business. Need to take Accounting 1B to complete my associate degree then transfer for my Bachelor degree.

Really don't know what I want to do with my life as far as career, hoping that it'll flow my way as I finish school.

Enjoy watching TVB series and playing games online. Love to shop and dine out. I tends to spend too much money, but life is short.

I do love to stay home and spend times with families. Favorite holiday has to be Christmas. You see cranky people around because of the holiday rush but I'm always in a wonderful mood because of the holiday songs playing everywhere, not to mention all the great sales. Black Friday is coming up soon, can't wait.

tumblr_mevjoc8OFY1r2djy3o1_500.png

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Welcome aboard, Hunnie dear.:)
Thank you os much for sharing it with us!!!
I am so glad that you are joining the forum:D

Visal

Commoner
Hey!
My name is Visal and I'm from France!
I was previously using other Khmer website such like Vimean Khmer, but it all got closed.
Yes, it was a long time ago... So here I am!!

I tried to read all the introductions but after the first page I got to lazy... SOrry!!!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Welcome to the Forum, visal:D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Welcome aboard Visal. I kinda remember Vimean Khmer, old site indeed. :)

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
@Hunnie, a good career. I see everywhere need Accountant. I've been with Telecommunication to healthcare to S&P500 company and now stuck with non-profit since no "kiss-ass" and no "police walk" after 5pm :)

@All, thx every1 for joining the forum. u will find most uploaders r here chit-chatting and bs each other. I hardly in beside when i'm at work, at home bz with families. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hello everyone on the site. I'm sure I will enjoy being on this site forever. Hope it stays open. :(

Very nice to meet you too goupon. I love hanging out with my families so I understand how busy that can be. Will be please to see you on whenever you find the time to.

My major is Business, sorry that I didn't make it clear. Accounting 1B was just the last course of my general to get my Associate degree. They need us to know a little of Accounting to be a Business major. I'm not so happy about calculating all day, too much numbers will make me go wacko. Hoping not to offend anyone that enjoy Accounting, but it just isn't for me. :hungover:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
My major is Business, sorry that I didn't make it clear. Accounting 1B was just the last course of my general to get my Associate degree. They need us to know a little of Accounting to be a Business major. I'm not so happy about calculating all day, too much numbers will make me go wacko. Hoping not to offend anyone that enjoy Accounting, but it just isn't for me. :hungover:
No offense taken. I always say that it's not the work/job that makes me go wacko but rather the people, namely, the boss and other unscrupulous coworkers.

I am a crazy Cambodian. I hate other Cambodians who are more intelligent and successful than me. I don't get paid for it so I guess I am working pro-bono, sometimes, pro-boner and I'm here to offend if necessary. I like girls, all kinds of girls but I cannot get one so one day I might go Cambodia to buy a young one, 19 years old, give her two kids and a house. I plan to work my butt off at an entry-level dead end job to support my family that I bought for 10,000-20,000 american us dollar. My wife will think that I am the man until she come here. Then she will cheat on me with another man better looking than me. :D Most likely, the man she cheats with will be her coworker. What else can I say about myself? oh yes, I'm extremely ignorant. My idea of the perfect life is having 2 ex wives, 4 kids, and having to pay child support payments till I retire while I live in section 8 housing for the rest of my life. :D

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I am a crazy Cambodian. I hate other Cambodians who are more intelligent and successful than me. I don't get paid for it so I guess I am working pro-bono, sometimes, pro-boner and I'm here to offend if necessary. I like girls, all kinds of girls but I cannot get one so one day I might go Cambodia to buy a young one, 19 years old, give her two kids and a house. I plan to work my butt off at an entry-level dead end job to support my family that I bought for 10,000-20,000 american us dollar. My wife will think that I am the man until she come here. Then she will cheat on me with another man better looking than me. :D Most likely, the man she cheats with will be her coworker. What else can I say about myself? oh yes, I'm extremely ignorant. My idea of the perfect life is having 2 ex wives, 4 kids, and having to pay child support payments till I retire while I live in section 8 housing for the rest of my life. :D

I have no problem whatsoever with Khmer men going back to the homeland to marry a wife, a young wife at that. But what I don't get is, after two or three divorces from a young wife, shouldn't the man learn his lessons and realize that young girls are not a good fit for him? I mean the probability that a young girl will leave him once more is high. So why put himself through that kinda pain again and again? A Khmer man I know does this. He goes to Cambodia and marries a 16-18 year old girl, he's in his 60's mind you. Like you say they get with their coworkers and leave his ass. Well, he's going back to Cambodia to marry another teenager, 19, I think. Why not marry someone closer to your age, or 10-15 years younger at the most?

I have no problem whatsoever with Khmer men going back to the homeland to marry a wife, a young wife at that. But what I don't get is, after two or three divorces from a young wife, shouldn't the man learn his lessons and realize that young girls are not a good fit for him? I mean the probability that a young girl will leave him once more is high. So why put himself through that kinda pain again and again? A Khmer man I know does this. He goes to Cambodia and marries a 16-18 year old girl, he's in his 60's mind you. Like you say they get with their coworkers and leave his ass. Well, he's going back to Cambodia to marry another teenager, 19, I think. Why not marry someone closer to your age, or 10-15 years younger at the most?
cause khmer uncles are stupid lol....

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
to me they just wanted to keep trying by hoping one day they will find the right one. instead of working to resolve the issue that they have had in the past and working it from there. some people said marry is the end of everything, but to me is the beginning of a new life. because it has so many things in life that you and your soul mate have to experience together .

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
If they don't put appearance as the only priority, I think they will have a better chance in finding the right soul mate.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I don't believe in marriage. It's just a certificate to prove to the American that you are bonded. In debt, etc. It becomes not just between you and your soul mate, but its where the American interfere with your relationship. o_O

Your mate's debts becomes your debt if he/she has one. Divorce cost money, and who gets it? You put so much money into the marriage for everyone else to benefit from your pocket. Leaving each other takes a year for it to be official because someone up in the law office says so. Your kids are now on paperwork where you need a third party to decides who gets to keep them. If the marriage doesn't work out, someone else comes in and says pay up for your wrong decision. :(

There are many couples that cheats during and in the marriage. Love doesn't need a certificate to prove it. Just two people happy living together is all anyone needs to be happy being together. The rate of divorce is increasingly higher each year, it kind of says it all. (y)

There are many benefits in being with someone without the American knowing about it on paperwork. All it is, is to get you to pay more money just to show off, "IM MARRY"! :cool:

I can pretty much go off and buy and diamond ring and tell everyone that I'm marry. No one to say, you're lying. Marriage is between two people, not anyone else. Its all names, you can call your boyfriend HUBBY and no one will stop you or says its wrong. :p

My boyfriend has balances on his credit card. He pile up bills like nothing. Spend money like there is no tomorrow. I'm a smart gal. He's fixing his own mistake forever. Loving someone, ones should go to thick and thin together. Naw, not when the person you love has no brain and doesn't care a thing you says to him. Love does comes with sacrifice. Since I chose to stay with a hard head, I'm not going to put my marriage on paper. We're just living together forever, or until the relationship becomes sour, then leaving is easy as 123. Not have to fill out divorce paper, too much hassle. :D

Of course, if you find the perfect soul mate, and you think it's really worth the effort, then marriage is your answer, it's just not for everyone. <3+<3

The benefit and disadvantage of marriage will take several page to type out. x_x

Wow, I talk too much. :bag:

I guess I just clarify how my relationship kind of sucks at the moment. I admit, I'm not lucky enough to find someone that I would call perfect. :unsure:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
If they don't put appearance as the only priority, I think they will have a better chance in finding the right soul mate.
I do agree with you, Rei.