What Are Your Favorite Games?

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
There are many of us on this website who play games. What kind of games do you play and what are your favorite games? Also, what game would you recommend? And which game do you not like?

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
For me, I like PC games and my family members are xbox supporters lol. It's not that they hate the Play Station system. I also have the DS (Lite, DSI, and 3DS) I also owned a game cube and nintendo 64.

My favorites from when I was a kid:
Dead of Alive
Phantasy Star Online
SNK VS CAMCOM
Grand Theft Auto (lol)
Naruto Clash of Ninja 2
Mario Party

I am not a big fan of racing games but I like Maximum Tune and Initial D.
I like Legend of Edda, League of Legends, Maple Story, Age of Wushu, Rock Band, Guitar Hero, Soul Caliber IV, Samurai Warriors, Pokemon, Final Fantasy IV, Mario Cart 7, Mario Party 8, Super Mario Bros, Golden Sun, gaiaonline's zOMG, and many more.

I really hate runescape. Not a big fan of games where you lose your items when you die. I'm okay with Minecraft but not something I would put my dedication to.

I am not good at Halo or Call of Duty. As a matter of fact, I am not good at any shooting games that involves pvp lol yep :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm going to keep it simple and just list the Iphone games that I'm currently playing right now. :)
Three games that I rotates in playing on my daily life.
Some of the guys might think, it's too gay for them to play, but hoping the females might find it interesting.
I know you're thinking, what is this? :roflmao: Hehe (y)

Hay Day
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hay-day/id506627515?mt=8

screen568x568.jpg

Pocket Village
http://www.wooga.com/games/pocket-village/

screen2.jpg

CityVille
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cityville-hometown/id436018237?mt=8

mzl_fqbzuwvg_320x480-75.jpg

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
@ Happy I've never heard of Battlefield lol I must have been under a rock all of my life xD

@Hunnie I've seen these games and they are not gay at all *pat pat* lol They are pretty fun and good for consuming time :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
@Hunnie I've seen these games and they are not gay at all *pat pat* lol They are pretty fun and good for consuming time :)[/quote]

Yeah..glad someone feel the same way. I never get bored playing these games. :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
@Hunnie, those games look cute lol.

@Sreymup, Battlefield is big...kinda like Call of Duty.

Currently I'm only playing Halo. But I'm looking forward to the next Call of Duty, Destiny, The Division, and Phantasy Star Online 2 if it ever comes to the west.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Some of the mobile games are fun, I just can't play them for a long time. The screen is to small for me, also I have fat fingers :cry:. The longest I've spent on a mobile game was about 40+ hours, it was final fantasy dimensions.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Some of the mobile games are fun, I just can't play them for a long time. The screen is to small for me, also I have fat fingers :cry:. The longest I've spent on a mobile game was about 40+ hours, it was final fantasy dimensions.

I get stuck on it because I can carry my phone everywhere with me. It's easy for me to get back on and check up on my gaming. I plan to get an ipad during Black Friday sale, hoping it comes with a free gift card with purchase. The graphic is going to be nice and rewarding with the games that I played now with my iphone. Much bigger!!

I like how you can transfer all your current game data right to the ipad. At first, I didn't see why I would need an ipad when a laptop does more until I started playing these games. Fun!!

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I'm not an Apple fan. A lot of the stuff they release as new has been out for many years. Also a lot of the time they advertise something as new, but only patched or fixed something that was wrong with the previous device. Also, PC games don't work very well with apple architecture.

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
I play video games too believe it or not and these are my favourites of all times. I don't play computer games however, all consoles only. =D

- Chrono Trigger
- Chrono Cross (Chrono Trigger part II - I like overall gameplay but storyline ruined it a bit because of what happened to our heroes from Chrono Trigger, I can't get over it especially Luca but still a very good game.)
- Zelda - Twilight Princess (My top favourite of all the Zelda games, love Midna)
- Zelda - Wind Waker
- Zelda - Ocarina of Time
- Secret of Mana 2 (I liked I as well but part II was better for me)
- Perfect Dark (did not play the second one for Xbox yet, not really interested).
- Golden Sun I and II (did not play 3 yet)
- Mario Kart/Baseball/Party

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I play video games too believe it or not and these are my favourites of all times. I don't play computer games however, all consoles only. =D

- Chrono Trigger
- Chrono Cross (Chrono Trigger part II - I like overall gameplay but storyline ruined it a bit because of what happened to our heroes from Chrono Trigger, I can't get over it especially Luca but still a very good game.)
- Zelda - Twilight Princess (My top favourite of all the Zelda games, love Midna)
- Zelda - Wind Waker
- Zelda - Ocarina of Time
- Secret of Mana 2 (I liked I as well but part II was better for me)
- Perfect Dark (did not play the second one for Xbox yet, not really interested).
- Golden Sun I and II (did not play 3 yet)
- Mario Kart/Baseball/Party

How odd, I like Chrono Trigger, Zelda and Secret of Mana, and Golden Sun. I see you like the RPG games also (y)

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
How odd, I like Chrono Trigger, Zelda and Secret of Mana, and Golden Sun. I see you like the RPG games also (y)

lol Of course Rock. I love RPG games and to be honest the storylines also have to attract me as well. Have you played Chrono Cross yet? It is part II to Chrono Trigger, it was out on Play Station the year 2000 and was a very good game overall but can't beat it's predecessor. Moreover the fate of Marle, Chrono and Luca is horrible and left very ambiguous. I wish the owner can come up with another game to explain their fates but I doubt it as it's been too long. There are 45 playable characters (yes 45! animals and humans and demons and all sorts which is awesome!) and towards the ends you don't even have to use the main characters AT ALL.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I know of Chrono Trigger, but I've never played it. The only mobile games that I really like are: Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds, and Temple Run 1. I honestly don't like Candy Crush Saga. I don't see what is so great about it xD But if you guys like it, don't mind me. I like those card games like, Rage of Bahumut, Wizard Quiz RPG, Monster Galaxy, and Akashi Guild Wars. Sometimes, I play one of those love story games :oops:

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I remember a little of playing Chrono Cross, but not very much about it. Yea a lot of games now days lack a good story, but there are a few that have incredible stories.

I think Suikoden (not sure if I spelled it right) has 108 playable characters.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm not an Apple fan. A lot of the stuff they release as new has been out for many years. Also a lot of the time they advertise something as new, but only patched or fixed something that was wrong with the previous device. Also, PC games don't work very well with apple architecture.

Anything cute will catch my attention. I'm a apple fan, only for the brand and of course it just looks cute to have one. Of course that's just my opinion. I pretty much play anything from console to pc to mobile. I felt that everything comes with it's bad and good. :bag:

I go back to finish my one class in 2014. I don't work. My boyfriend is busy with work. If I don't play these cute games or watch movie, I might go crazy being alone. :roflmao: Even when my boyfriend is with me, he's boring. :confused:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I think Suikoden (not sure if I spelled it right) has 108 playable characters.[/quote]

I play that game way back then. I love it because of all the playable characters I have to find and recruit. It's just so cool. :cool:

Mobile game just became a hit to me because I get to travel with it. It's right next to me even while doing homework. Console games, I just don't have the time to sit and play it nowadays. When I'm cleaning the house, my little village mobile is still with me. They beep when they needs me. :D

But I hope to be able to find the time to sit and play those RPG again someday. :)