Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
@theary GOOD GAMES! Final Fantasy is beautiful.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I like Final Fantasy games, but only for the console one. Not an online person for that.
I like Dynasty Warriors games. Waiting on Dynasty Warrior 8 to be ship to my house, just ordered it.
I'm a Playstation console person, not a fan of Xbox.
Enjoy playing some Facebook games like Farmville 2 and Village Life at the moment..
Have several ipad app games that I'm trying out right now.

Gamestop has some unbeatable pricing when they're on sale for games. (y)

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I seen those movie, but it's nothing like the games. :confused:
Unfortunately I haven't played any of the FF games :( WELL I don't know if the DS games count lol

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Unfortunately I haven't played any of the FF games :( WELL I don't know if the DS games count lol

I enjoy quick games now because I don't have time for long games.
I play for a little bit and I have to be out and about again. :D
Portable games are my preferences now. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
yes i do. was a freak bout it . i used to go camp for hours every time halo is release lolz. my hushband nd i use to have halo land party at my house all the time. was fun. i was very good at it too

I am glad that my dear Kalyann enjoyed it.:D

wow I am so proud(y). Dear. So it means everyone was nailed down by you then….:sneaky:

I was played once with my son. To be honest, I was lost, confused and did not know where to go most of the time.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer

wow I am so proud(y). Dear. So it means everyone was nailed down by you then….:sneaky:

I was played once with my son. To be honest, I was lost, confused and did not know where to go most of the time.

One of the reason I don't play FPS games, I get lost and turned around to easy lol :D

kalyann

Commoner

i always get in trouble playing bcuz im not patient. i don't know how to camp. i run out there n do my killing spree! My hubby was like wtf. n we fight. hes just mad that im better than him.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
i always get in trouble playing bcuz im not patient. i don't know how to camp. i run out there n do my killing spree! My hubby was like wtf. n we fight. hes just mad that im better than him.

Run and gun!