Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
To be honest I think Minecraft is boring, but my kids love it. They always try to get me to play it but I just can't get into it.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

kalyann

Commoner
halo of course. contra, galaga, battletoads, ninja gaiden, nd all super mario. i play on my phone nd tablet with the moga controller..

@Sreymup, i know u been wanting it lolz

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I see very high review for that game so I gave it a tried.
Sale priced at 14.99. It does have a lot to do in it. (y)
Happy with this purchase.

Yea can't really beat the price of $14.99. Did that include all the DLC?

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
halo of course. contra, galaga, battletoads, ninja gaiden, nd all super mario.

Love all those games except for the Halo franchise. I loved the first Halo, but anything after that was boring to me.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yea can't really beat the price of $14.99. Did that include all the DLC?

I don't believe it came with the DLC. I gave it to my nephews to play. I spoiled them, used to buy them the $60 buck games, but they're getting expensive asking for more things now. I tried to get deal items so I can get more stuff for them. One is asking for a Jordan shoe. :nailbiting:

Did I mention I have to pay for 3 minecraft account? Geez, kids making me broke. It's like Christmas for them all year long. Just gave them credits for their League of Legends character. They even tried to get me to play it, I say too much time consuming. x_x

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
halo of course. contra, galaga, battletoads, ninja gaiden, nd all super mario. i play on my phone nd tablet with the moga controller..

@Sreymup, i know u been wanting it lolz
I actually forgot about it lol