Ny Road Rage

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I dont like going to the city, but a lot if people come to New York City just for shopping.

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
There alots of job but my life is worth more than working there. I dont want to get kill or rob

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
There alots of job but my life is worth more than working there. I dont want to get kill or rob

I agreed with you. The Sept 11 attack, New York was their target also because of all the good potential source there. It was a depressing moment for many people across the state. Flying wasn't simple and safe like it used to be.

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I agreed with you. The Sept 11 attack, New York was their target also because of all the good potential source there. It was a depressing moment for many people across the state. Flying wasn't simple and safe like it used to be.
I agree too and Boston was the second tragic that happen on Boston Marathon. The world isnt safe like before.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I agree too and Boston was the second tragic that happen on Boston Marathon. The world isnt safe like before.

More people do drugs, so many corrupted brain cell. People who live in a terrible life in the third world country are also crazy because their living situation isn't as good as the United States. They will do anything to pull other people down with them.

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
More people do drugs, so many corrupted brain cell. People who live in a terrible life in the third world country are also crazy because their living situation isn't as good as the United States. They will do anything to pull other people down with them.
I agree

More people do drugs, so many corrupted brain cell.
I like that....

THC doesn't corrupt brain cells, it just binds to the receptors, "that are involved in physiological processes including appetite, pain-sensation, mood, and memory." - wiki

There is no cellular damage. Your cells are more damaged by free radicals and other types of oxidants.

The boston bombers weren't drug addicts though but if they were pot heads, they wouldn't have bomb anything.
Pot smokers are quite harmless to society. They are a very peaceful group of people, a known fact.

There's the truth and then there's the propaganda hiding the truth, aint that how it always work?
Think invasion of Iraq and the weapons of mass destruction.

Also, marijuana doesn't contain any carcinogens but cigarettes does. Its pretty unfair how society treats pot consumption and then allow alcohol and cigarettes to be sold legally knowing the addictive and harmful affects of these substances.

How come I haven't heard of any groups or lobbyists trying to ban alcohol or cigarettes. Something smell fishy there..
The machinery that keeps everything going is oil and consumerism. That's why we act irrational towards the middle east. Pot is a threat to industries, that's the real war - its isn't a war on drugs as much as its a war on the livelihood of big business.

Drugs do make people crazy but not all pot consumers are drug addicts/terrorists. Not all terrorist are pot consumers. Those two have absolutely no relation to each other. It's the culmination of that person's life experience, personal belief, and culture that leads them to do horrific acts against humanity.

However, your resentment towards drugs are duly noted :D. Its a great thing that you prefer to live a drug-free life but lets not forget that no human being have all the knowledge. We must investigate everything we know and we must challenge own understanding - the war on drugs is a bust. It hurt society more than it helps.

I am not condoning drug use, I want every drug dealer to rot in hell. But can we trust the DEA, CIA, FBI and DHS or are those system put in place for the govt. to exert social control of its citizens in favor of the elitist?

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I like that....

THC doesn't corrupt brain cells, it just binds to the receptors, "that are involved in physiological processes including appetite, pain-sensation, mood, and memory." - wiki

There is no cellular damage. Your cells are more damaged by free radicals and other types of oxidants.

The boston bombers weren't drug addicts though but if they were pot heads, they wouldn't have bomb anything.
Pot smokers are quite harmless to society. They are a very peaceful group of people, a known fact.

There's the truth and then there's the propaganda hiding the truth, aint that how it always work?
Think invasion of Iraq and the weapons of mass destruction.

Also, marijuana doesn't contain any carcinogens but cigarettes does. Its pretty unfair how society treats pot consumption and then allow alcohol and cigarettes to be sold legally knowing the addictive and harmful affects of these substances.

How come I haven't heard of any groups or lobbyists trying to ban alcohol or cigarettes. Something smell fishy there..
The machinery that keeps everything going is oil and consumerism. That's why we act irrational towards the middle east. Pot is a threat to industries, that's the real war - its isn't a war on drugs as much as its a war on the livelihood of big business.

Drugs do make people crazy but not all pot consumers are drug addicts/terrorists. Not all terrorist are pot consumers. Those two have absolutely no relation to each other. It's the culmination of that person's life experience, personal belief, and culture that leads them to do horrific acts against humanity.

However, your resentment towards drugs are duly noted :D. Its a great thing that you prefer to live a drug-free life but lets not forget that no human being have all the knowledge. We must investigate everything we know and we must challenge own understanding - the war on drugs is a bust. It hurt society more than it helps.

I am not condoning drug use, I want every drug dealer to rot in hell. But can we trust the DEA, CIA, FBI and DHS or are those system put in place for the govt. to exert social control of its citizens in favor of the elitist?

I think I wasn't making sure I separate the two reason correctly. I was referring to people in the United State doing drug where their brain cell are all corrupted causing them to do many violent things here. Then I wanted to point out that third world country are crazy because the United States live a better lifestyle then them which cause them to have more hatred over us. I really didn't do the research if third world country has drug issue or not.

Hmm, I was just writing different things but didn't feel like writing an essay about it. :D
I guess I pick up the topic that interests Mr. Happy here. ;)

I would pick up a healthy debate with you on drugs but it probably won't get anywhere because you won't change your standing on drugs no matter what facts I pull at it. I didn't want to end up at base one after debating for many hours. I know how much you love your marijuana.

I think I wasn't making sure I separate the two reason correctly. I was referring to people in the United State doing drug where their brain cell are all corrupted causing them to do many violent things here. Then I wanted to point out that third world country are crazy because the United States live a better lifestyle then them which cause them to have more hatred over us. I really didn't do the research if third world country has drug issue or not.

Hmm, I was just writing different things but didn't feel like writing an essay about it. :D
I guess I pick up the topic that interests Mr. Happy here. ;)

I would pick up a healthy debate with you on drugs but it probably won't get anywhere because you won't change your standing on drugs no matter what facts I pull at it. I didn't want to end up at base one after debating for many hours. I know how much you love your marijuana.

No please pull the facts out as I strive to stay well-informed.
You're definitely pulling on my heart's strings when you speak bad about marijuana.
I speak for all my mary jane brethrens that legalization is the future of this country.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
No please pull the facts out as I strive to stay well-informed.
You're definitely pulling on my heart's strings when you speak bad about marijuana.
I speak for all my mary jane brethrens that legalization is the future of this country.

Legalize marijuana will bring in more forth easy death to the people. Alcohol and tobacco are an example that cause enough death and health issue because it was open wide to the public. Even though it's used wisely by the over aged, what outcome did it brings us?

Adult and kids, do they really fall apart that far when it comes to making better judgment? We see the effect and harm those two legalized items because we used it freely to noticed the effect it cause. How many people are killed because people drink and drive? How many innocent get second hand and die faster compare to the actual smoker? Is it fair? Since everyone pretty much knows the outcome of smoking tobacco and alcohol already, we seen evidence that those two legalize stuff has already contribute extra deaths to the economy.

Now....you want to legalize marijuana, another substances that prove already to cause brain damage?

Saying marijuana is better then alcohol and tobacco don't make it better to start. So it's natural made by god, not a man made chemical. So what does that prove?
It prove that we can start using poison ivy for our health benefit next because it's god made so it won't kill us too?

I'll continue this tomorrow, with whatever I come across. :D

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
As two side debate against each other, they both has strong belief on their side, many debate prove to get no where.

The debate on the negative consequences of marijuana use seem to go on and on with no conclusion in sight. Even if I pull out facts, will it stop you from smoking it? Or you'll think about it? As I mentioned earlier to you, you live life to your fullest, happy and content to your own will. If killing other people with your drinking and driving makes you feel good, who am I to tell you to stop. I can't control your feeling or what you enjoy to do. It makes you happy, then that's all it matter.

I didn't want to get into this debate because I know deep down, you won't stop smoking after it.
You won't stop at my account, you have to find the solution yourself and stop on your own.
Sometimes, having others push you to stop will just makes you want to do it more.
Maybe there is that someone with the voice that matters to you, but I know it's not me, at least not at this moment.

I been with guys who do things I don't like. My conclusion was to leave him. I'm in no position to change them or tell them how to live their life. I can only choose my own path that will make me happy. Once a person is hook, there's very little chance of turning back. And only you would know what distance you're at with your marijuana smoking. (y)

Legalize marijuana will bring in more forth easy death to the people. Alcohol and tobacco are an example that cause enough death and health issue because it was open wide to the public. Even though it's used wisely by the over aged, what outcome did it brings us?

Adult and kids, do they really fall apart that far when it comes to making better judgment? We see the effect and harm those two legalized items because we used it freely to noticed the effect it cause. How many people are killed because people drink and drive? How many innocent get second hand and die faster compare to the actual smoker? Is it fair? Since everyone pretty much knows the outcome of smoking tobacco and alcohol already, we seen evidence that those two legalize stuff has already contribute extra deaths to the economy.

Now....you want to legalize marijuana, another substances that prove already to cause brain damage?

Saying marijuana is better don't mean it's good either. So it's natural made by god, not a man made chemical. So what does that prove?
It prove that we can start using poison ivy for our health benefit next because it's god made so it won't kill us too?

That's just the beginning of our debate Happy, hope you can keep up.

Since it's late, I'll just pick out whether comes to mind, but tomorrow, I'll hit you more with some facts off the book or whatever I come across. :D

I don't see any facts being stated by your argument. You mentioned that legalization will bring in more deaths. Yet you failed to explain how these so called "death by marijuana:" can occur. While I do agree, and the facts are there, that alcohol and tobacco cause millions of death worldwide, we must consider the different nature of each substances we're talking about. You are literally comparing apples to oranges.

Again, brain damage - that is harsh and I would love to read facts and sources before I even waste my time entertaining such an absurd notion.

....tired man tmr morning I will eat you for breakfast. :D

Thanks for the mental stimulation, Hunnie, I got jizzed all over my ....

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I don't see any facts being stated by your argument. You mentioned that legalization will bring in more deaths. Yet you failed to explain how these so called "death by marijuana:" can occur. While I do agree, and the facts are there, that alcohol and tobacco cause millions of death worldwide, we must consider the different nature of each substances we're talking about. You are literally comparing apples to oranges.

Again, brain damage - that is harsh and I would love to read facts and sources before I even waste my time entertaining such an absurd notion.

....tired man tmr morning I will eat you for breakfast. :D

Didn't pull any facts out, because this is my first post with my own knowledge. I just use common sense to bring out the reasoning.
But you don't take common sense so

yes, marijuana does damage your brain. why you ask?

Didn't pull any facts out, because this is my first post with my own knowledge. I just use common sense to bring out the reasoning.

Why?

Common sense tells me to never trust what's being propagated by the govt :D
Seriously, I had a Stanford doctor telling me that Marijuana is safer than anti-depressants.

So you don't even know the facts? You have to research them before making an argument.
You're right, I prefer facts, i.e. clinical trials and research by neuro-scientists, cancer survivors, etc.
Anecdotal evidence is fine also. I hear a lot of university are studying the long-term effects also.
Even the DEA is initiating these kinds of programs.

Btw, many famous creative people are pot heads.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
So you don't even know the facts? You have to research them before making an argument.
You're right, I prefer facts, i.e. clinical trials and research by neuro-scientists, cancer survivors, etc.
Anecdotal evidence is fine also.

I read all the facts earlier today. But it was depressing. I knew I wouldn't like what I will find out.

For me to memorize all the facts words to words and give you that talk, it's like saying I'm into marijuana.
Do you feel me?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Common sense tells me to never trust what's being propagated by the govt :D
Seriously, I had a Stanford doctor telling me that Marijuana is safer than anti-depressants.

There you go using that fact but put it in the common sense that I just mentioned.

You clearly said a Stanford doctor tell you that Marijuana is safer than anti-depressants.

Safer then something doesn't make it safe . ?
I questioned that statement he gives you.

I read all the facts earlier today. But it was depressing. I knew I wouldn't like what I will find out.

For me to memorize all the facts words to words and give you that talk, it's like saying I'm into marijuana.
Do you feel me?
No, you don't strike me as a person with poor memory. But you do strike me as dubious.