Ny Road Rage

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
The Asian SUV driver was with his wife and baby driving for their life. Crazy!!

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
That is crazy. What is wrong with these men? I hope that the news of the Gov. shutting down doesn't make people think that it is okay to do bad things to other people. :(

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Are those men gangster? i heard the gangsters at NY is most terrify:rage:

crazy people, don't do drugs and don't ride motorcycles...these guys are total losers, still live with their moms and shit....

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
They are just a bunch of bike thugs. I think they got what they deserved. One of them is paralyzed now, and his family is looking for justice. They live like the next city over from mine's.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-For-Jay-Meezee/411664345601619

It's funny, his facebook support page are all filled with the SUV driver supporters posting negative comments lol. Still unfortunate for him, but no sympathy from me. I hope the Asian guy and his family are doing OK.

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
he will not get sympathy from me neither:mad:
to me he got what he deserved ....

I do hope the SUV Asian guy and his family are doing OK as well..

Trying to put myself into the situation.... I am to afraid to think of it

honestly, this is why asian girls should NOT be dating black guys....they are not too smart, especially on a motocycle, huh.....we should make a law against them breeding. I bet these were black guys from the hood. I don't know but where I come from, a lot of black guys not too smart, they walked around like they own the streets haha....for some reason, black people always ask me for money when they see me walking down the streets of seattle...I hope the little dick asian guy will be ok...why the hell isn't he packing a heater? or better, stay away from a gang of bikers, you idiot. You know you asian and you got a little one, so stay away from the big black man on the motorcycle, especialy when there is about a 100 big black dick ready to gang bang your ass haha :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
honestly, this is why asian girls should NOT be dating black guys....they are not too smart, especially on a motocycle, huh.....we should make a law against them breeding. I bet these were black guys from the hood. I don't know but where I come from, a lot of black guys not too smart, they walked around like they own the streets haha....for some reason, black people always ask me for money when they see me walking down the streets of seattle...I hope the little dick asian guy will be ok...why the hell isn't he packing a heater? or better, stay away from a gang of bikers, you idiot. You know you asian and you got a little one, so stay away from the big black man on the motorcycle, especialy when there is about a 100 big black dick ready to gang bang your ass haha :D

I've seen more videos prior to this incident and those bikers were driving recklessly passing red lights, going on sidewalks, and trying to own the road, pretty much putting others in potential danger.

With that range rover, the driver could've swerved and take down more of them bikers. :D

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
yea i just check his FB and they all support the SUV.. One thing the suv did wrong he should have run over all that bikers, this way they knew he's one crazy Asian shit. lol

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
. One thing the suv did wrong he should have run over all that bikers, this way they knew he's one crazy Asian shit. lol

I was curious the same thing..lol

Not as terrifying as the gang in srok khmer, srey bong...:D The gangs in the US usually go to jail but the gangs in srok khmer they have their military dads to keep them out of jail for any wrongdoings.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Finally got to see the video. Wow, what a bunch of bullies. To that lady who demanded justice for her son, sorry, you gotta accept that your son was at the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong group of people. It's unfortunate but it's true.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Her son's driver's license was revoked, and shouldn't be on the road in the first place. It's funny how Jay Meezee's family are crying victim and playing the class card:

"This man with a Range Rover and luxury lifestyle — it's OK for him to do something to someone because he rides a bike or has tattoos?" she said.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Those people don't think. If the table was turned and it was Mieses who ran the guy over, they wouldn't be crying foul.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The video is remove. I'm happy that I came at the right time. I don't think I want to see the video. Sounds terrible for me to watch. You guys are getting all heated up in here about it. I only like to see happy things. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I heard the undercover cop took part in the beating too, well...kicking and smashing the SUV back window. I got banned from posting on Jay Meezee facebook support page lol.