What Is Everybody Up To?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I am looking for a new job. Personalizing resume and writing cover letter for each job posting gets so tiring after awhile. The classified section of my local newspaper doesn't even exist. Seems everyone and everything are online now.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I am looking for a new job. Personalizing resume and writing cover letter for each job posting gets so tiring after awhile. The classified section of my local newspaper doesn't even exist. Seems everyone and everything are online now.

Good luck on your job search Hamster.

My friends at work is working at trying to help me get my old job back lol. I'm patiently waitng for the results. Other than that, I'm just waiting for a Racing Wheel I bought from Ebay. It's a replica of the Lamborghini Evo wheel, it looks nice. Can't wait to play Need for Speed The Run with it.

Hunnie you look delicious in that picture. Girl you need to hop on an airplane and come to Seattle.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Just started uploading series on khmerforum, something new and fun to do. I'm enjoying it. :D
I feel the same way you, when I first successfully uploaded my series

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Yeah...also the girl finally came over. I didn't laid, but I think I got between 2nd and 3rd base. I had a blast!
Hey sometimes it's the inbetween that's memorable, not so much the homerun. Cause after it's done, it's done. At this point you still have something to look forward to to complete, there's still lingering hunger/yearning. :D Or maybe not.

Hey sometimes it's the inbetween that's memorable, not so much the homerun. Cause after it's done, it's done. At this point you still have something to look forward to to complete, there's still lingering hunger/yearning. :D Or maybe not.
I just wanted to see if I could pull those kinds of girls again, obviously, I aint got it like that no more. It wasn't a suprise but I"m happy and the night went well. She said we could see each other again. Right now she has the hots for some other guy at work, some really hot laos guy, a friend of mine sort of. I hung out with him once, a real nice guy. I suppose he made his move the last week I worked there. So what I learn from all this? Girl like really hot guys above all else, they can't resist hot n sexy. Honestly, she nice, she said she didn't want me to cheat on my gf and that I have a great thing going and that I'm spoiled rotten. I don't know how much I'm gonna see of her, but tell you what, I enjoyed that night and I enjoyed our friendship.

Is this the side job?
yeah.....the boss laid me off for calling in sick a few times and leaving early one day. I think 3 days of being sick in 3 months doesn't cut it for them even though I did work my butt off there. What an ass to work for. Yet there's people there taking vacations, its no problem for them. Anyways, i'm actually glad I dont work there cause I prefer working with less boaters. They were nice people and I probadly won't see that much Cambodians (and other Asians) in one building ever again. I will miss them terribly.

I"m also glad I'm not working with that hot girl anymore, she was a big distraction to me. I couldn't control my wanting for her it was terrible, I hope I dont ever feel that way again. I like to have self-control man but something about her made me lose it. I hoping no hot girls will be at my new job. I got another job repairing TVs. I start in the morning. Anyways, I'm bored nowadays I want to move to Cali man....How is cali hamster?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I Anyways, I'm bored nowadays I want to move to Cali man....How is cali hamster?
Cali is a great state to live in. It's lively and has a lot of attractions. It also has high unemployment rate. Depending on the area, housing can be expensive. Actually everything is expensive here. From what I hear the bay area has more employment opportunities than other parts of Cali. Come to visit and see for yourself. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Cali is a great state to live in. It's lively and has a lot of attractions. It also has high unemployment rate. Depending on the area, housing can be expensive. Actually everything is expensive here. From what I hear the bay area has more employment opportunities than other parts of Cali. Come to visit and see for yourself. :)

:D Are you happy living in Cali, Hamster? Or at least the area, you're in? :)