What Is Everybody Up To?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Just want to catch up with everyone and catch up my post counts too, kekeke
I feel like I haven't talk to y'all for ages. So how's everyone? What are you guys up to?
Me not so good, been suffering from acid reflux, very uncomfortable.

Yo Happy, I still need to hear the rest of your "first time" stories :D

It's been the same song and dance here since the site went down last month. In case you don't know, REI and ASH were caught stealing servers (joking).
I won't be in the shoutbox the usual times but I will make sure to stir things up with all things ridiculous and controversial. :roflmao:

Hamster, sorry about your acid reflux. As an former pharmacy technician, I know acid reflux disease can be treated with an acid reflux inhibitor. You can get em OTC. Look for Omeprazole at your local walgreens. I believe the trade name is Prilosec. :roflmao: Personally I would just smoke some good weed. You can get those from your local street pharmacist at a ghetto near you, but be careful when making your buy because gangsters tend to be a little hostile.

I am in the process of servicing my g35 at 130k. I'm not taking it to the stealership and will be undertaking the job myself. If anyone here is mechanically inclined, tips would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Also, if you know any hot single khmer girls, let me know. Pimping aint easy, but somebody gotta do it.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I won't be in the shoutbox the usual times but I will make sure to stir things up with all things ridiculous and controversial. :roflmao:
Did your work schedule change? More responsibilities? I won't have someone to chat with for awhile, I guess. What kinda help do you need with your car? I only know the basics so I doubt I can help much. Just got some works done on my car too. One issue thing after another, I'm telling you... Draining my wallet empty.

Yeah, I'm taking a second job so I can pay off stuff faster so I won't be online as I will be sleeping during the weekdays. I be online weekends though.

For the car issues, I'm just trying to figure out what breaks down for cars @ 130k miles. I know I gotta replace the serpentine belts and maybe a new oil pan gasket, also, looking into adjusting the valves but I know nothing about valves except they sometime need adjusting. My gas gauge is broken too. Im gonna get a infiniti tech to look at it, but I won't be doing the work there. Basically, I gotta get the car ready for a another 100k miles haha...

How is you man? Get laid yet? lol

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
It's been the same song and dance here since the site went down last month. In case you don't know, REI and ASH were caught stealing servers (joking).

I'm not sure if if other people even know if the forums are even back up. It's gonna be a busy month but I think I might spend more time here than Khmer Avenue. The summer went by quick and this year end is approaching...damn time.

It don't ever matter to me, summer, winter, fall, spring, whatever, it's the same old song and dance.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
summer is almost over but summer weather has just begun. we had pleasant weather in june/july and part of august. then boom! hot like a furnace. it's been so humid, too, these last couple weeks. kinda a late summer as far as i'm concerned.

happy, you know my love life is naught. no love no sex. getting laid isn't what i'm after either. i want a meaningful relationship, a friendship at that.
i'm sure it's happened to you before, when you thought you are over someone, they start to come around and you fall for them all over again. i am in this predicament now but i know it's false hope, so...

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I've been busy with Final Fantasy XIV! Which is why you haven't seen me around as often :p

Here's my toon.

1275793_573866409315700_2005671444_o.jpg
photo.php

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Looking sexy there Rock, I can see why you have been MIA lol. I want to get FF XIV too but my laptop isn't good enough plus with the wave of next generation games coming around the corner, I won't be having any spare time heh.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Looking sexy there Rock, I can see why you have been MIA lol. I want to get FF XIV too but my laptop isn't good enough plus with the wave of next generation games coming around the corner, I won't be having any spare time heh.

Speaking of laptop, I'm planning to get a touchscreen this November but hoping to be able to use it to play games too. A great graphic card in a laptop can be pricey.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Well it all depends on what type of games you are trying to play on it.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Well it all depends on what type of games you are trying to play on it.

I think a laptop that can handle all the game on the market would be nice. Just to be on the safe side, you never know what game you decide to play next along the road.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
You can do it Groupon, how much do you have to pay for the exam? @Hunnie, seems like you'll have to invest a lot on this new laptop. :D

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
You can do it Groupon, how much do you have to pay for the exam? @Hunnie, seems like you'll have to invest a lot on this new laptop. :D

First one i took was almost $300 w/fee. There are 4 exams, total of almost $1,200 excluding studying guide/books but my Univ is paying for the books. Not sure if it's a joke but hr will also pay for classes since very few in my dept had a cpa :). I haven't get back with hr yet since bz w/personal life and had no time for study.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yeah, Rei. I will see how much I can put aside for the laptop after other purchases.

Suggestion would be nice. If I can only afford a laptop or the new ipad air, which one you do guys think I should get?