For Those Who Is Need Venting...

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Just thought that I should complain here about this:
I recently submitted my essay online and the due date is on 10 hours. I cannot change it / resubmit it because nothing will change until the next 24 hours. I have never been so disappointed with myself. I should have check the whole essay over again and again until I know that it is okay. Hopefully it was only that one word that I didn't fix. That should only be -5 points or 2. Lol problem of a high school teen.

He's giving me a lot of attention now. I'm going to see how it goes a little while longer. ;)
We went to the mall today and then I went to eat hot pot at his parent's house today.
sounds like a good day going for you..

I'll give it another week. After that, I'll forget about it. I'm not a quitter just yet. We can't always jump to conclusions. Be interesting to see how it turns out by the end of next week. We'll see how well your assessment turned out. I'm not right all the time either, I can tell you that much.

what do you think is gonna happen this week then? When I see her, I'm gonna be like, hey, what's up with what we talked about friday? such and such....

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
what do you think is gonna happen this week then? When I see her, I'm gonna be like, hey, what's up with what we talked about friday? such and such....

Just ignore her. If there is anything between you guys, she will speak up because you done your part already.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'll give it another week. After that, I'll forget about it. I'm not a quitter just yet. We can't always jump to conclusions. Be interesting to see how it turns out by the end of next week. We'll see how well your assessment turned out. I'm not right all the time either, I can tell you that much.

If you rush it, and she accept, think about it. Because you keep pursuing it, she will be punking you throughout the relationship because you act like she's everything. ;)

No girls ignore a guy she likes that long. If there's no answer, it's best to let it be. Sometimes you give it up, you'll get a response faster than expecting the answer now.