Download - Complete The Demi Gods And Semi Devils 2013

samimi

Commoner
I was very surprised to find kibum in this serie!
I Remember the Time when he is still in super junior :))))

Inetgoogle

Commoner
When will the dubbing team finish this task? Right off the bat, I start feeling regretful and impatient for moving on the next episodes of this Chinese series. If I knew it coming to this way since the beginning, I would hang on and watch this drama one by one and gradually. Nevertheless, I still do not lose faith in your translating team and drama sharer.

Ironfingers

Commoner
When will the dubbing team finish this task? Right off the bat, I start feeling regretful and impatient for moving on the next episodes of this Chinese series. If I knew it coming to this way since the beginning, I would hang on and watch this drama one by one and gradually. Nevertheless, I still do not lose faith in your translating team and drama sharer.

This series has been done dubbing, I am not sure why they are releasing the series in 2 parts. The SPPbox is the whole thing showing?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
They just didn't release it to the video store yet. But did I mentioned that I liked Wallace Chung? :)

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hey Hunnie, thanks for a wonderful serie. I just finished it today and cannot wait for part II. The ending of part I is not really the ending. Thanks for everything

Boss56

Commoner
Thanks for the upload mam. Hopefully part will be just as good. Btw, I appreciate the work you put in here. Bonus points sent

lovepink

Commoner
My dad and sister seem to be enjoying this movie. I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet. They were watching it on YouTube the whole time with a khmer title I only realized later I had downloaded this movie.

lovepink

Commoner
Hi hunnie, just wanted to confirm is the complete series? Or is it episodes 1-50 that is worth 350 credit points? Thanks

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hi hunnie, just wanted to confirm is the complete series? Or is it episodes 1-50 that is worth 350 credit points? Thanks

Hi love pink, Demi Gods comes in vol. 1 and vol. 2. The donation of 350 credit points is only for vol. 1, which is completed. Vol.2 isn't release yet and it will has its own donation requirement. New release will required a higher donation points.