April Data Entry Contest - $100

Ash

Admin
Admin
Drama Trailers consumes large amount of memory, which lead to frequent break-down. I have increased the server's memory; lets see how that will go. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
This contest will start on Monday and end on the 30th of this month. Everyone will need to be activated first. All familiar names will be activated. If you use a different name, please let me know.

Can you let us know a specific time on the 30th that you will be taking in the names for the winner log bong, because I would like to rush in a couple of data if I'm behind first place by a couples of posts. My availability is always unstable so I will definitely go behind but would like to catch up before it's officially over if I can.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Can you let us know a specific time on the 30th that you will be taking in the names for the winner log bong, because I would like to rush in a couple of data if I'm behind first place by a couples of posts. My availability is always unstable so I will definitely go behind but would like to catch up before it's officially over if I can.

Hi there, this contest will end at the same time as the arcade contest, which is 4/30/2014 @ 11PM eastern time. :)

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
So Ash, are you going to announce the winner and let everybody knows who is the big winner after the deadline is over. I am so anxious to find out. Hunnie has been working so hard for this I sure hope she wins. Go, Go, Go Hunnie.

As for my favorite brother Rei. I hope you win too for second place. (y)

You guys are my favorite. But I love everyone <3+<3

Ash

Admin
Admin
@Mrredblueberry, reporting scores now. :)

Congratulations to the following winners:

1st. Hunnie, 8,520 Points
2nd. Chenna, 7,710 Points
3rd. Theary, 660 Points

Unfortunately, the rest didn't make the cut of 300 points but thank you for trying, & maybe next time! Winners will be contacted within 24 hours.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Congrats to everyone(y)<3+<3

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

3rd. Theary, 660 Points

Unfortunately, the rest didn't make the cut of 300 points but thank you for trying, & maybe next time! Winners will be contacted within 24 hours.
thank you , bong pross Ash

Ash

Admin
Admin
@theary, you welcome. :)

Everyone, points will be reset tomorrow so please do not add any information tonight. You will get your points back once all the data contests are over; contests will be running back to back for another 4 months.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I think we will run out of celebrities before the 4 months end. :D

This contest focus on the quantity but not quality bong. It's pretty much whoever gets the most posts to win so we can't focus on making the celebrity's post looks more amazing to the public with as much information or pictures. Instead of spending more time looking for a good amount of nice pictures, we just settle for 5 or even less. It's just something I realized is happening due to the purpose of the contest, but I'm okay with it if all you need is to have something posted. :)

Ash

Admin
Admin
I know we are racing against time, so reduction in quality is understandable and expected. Four months would give us enough time to test and make adjustments to those lacking areas. Everyone on here did an excellent job, highly above my expectations. Google spiders have already indexed over 1,500 pages already!

May contest will continue to allow everyone to add actors, in addition to movies & dramas data for flexible start up. Points will be weighted differently. I will provide more information tomorrow.

The website is still being constructed but please let us know what can be improved; suggestions on features, styles & such would be helpful. :)

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I think we will run out of celebrities before the 4 months end. :D

This contest focus on the quantity but not quality bong. It's pretty much whoever gets the most posts to win so we can't focus on making the celebrity's post looks more amazing to the public with as much information or pictures. Instead of spending more time looking for a good amount of nice pictures, we just settle for 5 or even less. It's just something I realized is happening due to the purpose of the contest, but I'm okay with it if all you need is to have something posted. :)
Congrats, Hunnie. You did it girl (y) So happy for you. Now you can relax

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer

3rd. Theary, 660 Points

Thanks ash for the announcement

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I know we are racing against time, so reduction in quality is understandable and expected. Four months would give us enough time to test and make adjustments to those lacking areas. Everyone on here did an excellent job, highly above my expectations. Google spiders have already indexed over 1,500 pages already!

May contest will continue to allow everyone to add actors, in addition to movies & dramas data for flexible start up. Points will be weighted differently. I will provide more information tomorrow.

The website is still being constructed but please let us know what can be improved; suggestions on features, styles & such would be helpful. :)

Hi bong, dramawiki has it, but as I was doing the celebrity's post, I noticed you don't have a section to check for Singaporean celebrity. It would be nice to be able to include them in our post, unless we just count them under Chinese too?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie always been a hard worker, remember when she was trying to get those thread counts?

Did I ever told you I used to be a teacher's aide for middle school. I was teacher aide for my math teacher, he loves me because I always aim for perfection. Math was my best subject at the time. I wasn't a good teacher aide though, I secretly give points to kids because I feel bad for them slacking off. I didn't understand why it was so hard just to do homework. I always grade them on a curve. :D

I always strive for perfect attendance just to get those ice cream party. Complete all my homework and get all E's to be listed on the honor role. It doesn't matter what the reward was, just a piece of paper, I'll still get it.

My parent was struggling at the time, they kept telling me to be all that I can be. If it doesn't cost a leg and an arm, just do it. I guess if there is a task, I'm itching to do it, got trained to go for it. :)