April Data Entry Contest - $100

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
So yeah, was browsing through some of the contents and realized that if we click on ethnicity, it will take us to all the actors. Not sure if ash will be using the same list but maybe it'll help out for now in looking out for duplicates?

Chinese
Actors
Actresses

Taiwanese
Actors
Actreses

Hongkong
Actors
Actreses

Korean
Actors
Actreses

Thai
Actors
Actreses

The site will not stop you and it will definitely double. Though, you can tell if someone has attempted to add the exact same actor (with exact same spellings) by looking at the page name or page URL.

For example, the page name or page URL for Wallace Huo is:
http://www.dramatrailers.com/actors/wallace-huo/

and,

if someone else attempt to add "wallace huo" again, it will look like:
[URL='http://www.dramatrailers.com/actors/wallace-huo-2/']http://www.dramatrailers.com/actors/[/URL]wallace-huo-2/

When I type in a new actor/actress name, I would know it's duplicate if the name has a number next to it. Hope that helps. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I always do the searching first. because I have found serveral Actor/Actress so far that plan to add but they were been added already

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I was wondering who is Min? Is Min part of the competition too ?

Min seems to be on the role, I can't rest a bit. :D
Good part is, that person is mostly doing Korean while I'm doing Chinese. :)

Last edited:

Ash

Admin
Admin
I have just added a simple actor search bar on the front page. You can type in the first name, last name, or full name (for more narrow searches). You can also search by entering the actor's alternate or ethnic's name. For example, typing "Chen Chiao En" will show Joe Chen. I am still working on a better looking search results but I hope this will help for now. :)

Noy & Min are not part of this forum contests. Also @Mrredblueberry, your account at DT has been activated.

This contest will end on April 30th.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I have just added a simple actor search bar on the front page. You can type in the first name, last name, or full name (for more narrow searches). You can also search by entering the actor's alternate or ethnic's name. For example, typing "Chen Chiao En" will show Joe Chen. I am still working on a better looking search results but I hope this will help for now. :)

Noy & Min are not part of this forum contests. Also @Mrredblueberry, your account at DT has been activated.

Thanks admin.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I just added my first actor, Wallace. It's quite easy but trying to find the actor pictures can be time consuming. What Theary said, we're gonna need some list of already added actors.

You can say that again. :D Sure is time consuming, but I ended up finding too many.
I got like 97 images on Zhang Ziyi p0st. She got the most nice pictures online that I work on.
I couldn't help on missing out any great pictures of them, that would ruin their images. :D
Not her best picture but I love her natural makeup look. :)

Zhang-Ziyi-memoirs-of-a-geisha-26119953-854-1280.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Min seems to be on the role, I can't rest a bit. :D
Good part is, that person is mostly doing Korean while I'm doing Chinese. :)
I did some of the chineses too, but most of them been posted already..lol

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

I have a strong feeling that Hunnie will win this contest it... (y):sneaky:;) since she is leading everyone..hehehehehe

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thanks admin.
Dear Red,
Please participate it with us ..it is alot of funnnnnnnnnnn..
based on what i observe , it seems 3 members are participating it

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer

Hi Admin, how do I log in once my account is activated. Are you going to send me a password or something. Thanks

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Everyone on here are just too fast. I'm taking my time like usual and hoping to catch up lol.

@Mrredblueberry Normally you use the same password that you create when signing up. There's a login on the front page and from there it will take you to a section where you click on actors or actresses to add. Let me know if you need a short guide. :)

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Everyone on here are just too fast. I'm taking my time like usual and hoping to catch up lol.

@Mrredblueberry Normally you use the same password that you create when signing up. There's a login on the front page and from there it will take you to a section where you click on actors or actresses to add. Let me know if you need a short guide. :)
Ok Rei. I will try to log in again. Thanks

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I just got one actor Jiro Wang duplicate with Hunnie.
mine was in draft and she got it published first..lol

Last edited:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Funny, I tried to log in again and it won't let me login. Rei said that is the same password when I registered but I still cannot log in. Oh well, I guess I cannot put anything on the site then.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Funny, I tried to log in again and it won't let me login. Rei said that is the same password when I registered but I still cannot log in. Oh well, I guess I cannot put anything on the site then.
I will address this issue to Admin.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Mrs. Red, if the password doesn't work, try resetting the password. There's a link for "Lost your password." Hope it'll help. :)

Last edited:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Mrs. Red, if the password doesn't work, try resetting the password. There's a link for "Lost your password." :)
I did that 2 times already. The message said it will send me a new password to my email account and I never receive one.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I tested the password reset 2 minutes ago, and it worked. Only thing is that the email went through the spam section instead of my inbox do to Gmail filter. Make sure you check the spam section.