What Do You Know About French Food?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
But you know cooking tour will be an overfoods (good foods and good cooking) during 2 weeks, I think I will surely take a lot of weight, fortunatly I am quite sportive so my weight is not so much for my hight !!!

If you can, take some picture of them food to share with us. I love looking at food picture too. :)

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
I can't wait til my sister takes her cooking class, she is going to enhance her cooking skill. I am going be able to enhance my dinning. :D

Totally the good idea, making your sister learning/improving her cooking skill and enjoy your tasted diner :roflmao::roflmao: !! I am not waiting less from you :sneaky::sneaky:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
by the way I am a quite good cook too, even I don't alway have time to cook but when I could, I must say that it was not bad at all !!! (y)

It's always nice to have a husband that can cook. When my mom is at the hospital giving birth, my dad would fetch up porridge for her to eat cause she doesn't like the American food they gave her. When she isn't around, he cook for us. This makes a loving family.

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
It's always nice to have a husband that can cook. When my mom is at the hospital giving birth, my dad would fetch up porridge for her to eat cause she doesn't like the American food they gave her. When she isn't around, he cook for us. This makes a loving family.

Yeah, it is old fashion now, the fact that the husband must not do any thing at home, and man could take pleasure to cook too !!! in my case I like eat good thing so I must at last know to cook some small thing to eat, right ?!!!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yeah, it is old fashion now, the fact that the husband must not do any thing at home, and man could take pleasure to cook too !!! in my case I like eat good thing so I must at last know to cook some small thing to eat, right ?!!!

Knowing a little bit of everything is helpful for everyone.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I don't want to be rude but I think that we are deviating from the initial topic, which is French food! :)
Once I get back home, I would like to try to cook real French heavy food Boeuf Bourguignon. Has anyone tried that before?

I'm not good with French food, but maybe Sopheaktra would know about the dish since he live in France.

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
I don't want to be rude but I think that we are deviating from the initial topic, which is French food! :)
Once I get back home, I would like to try to cook real French heavy food Boeuf Bourguignon. Has anyone tried that before?
Hi bro. Yes I have tried to cook this once or twice. Is not very hard but you need some good ingredients !!!

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
So what is in it beside beef. Can you give us the recipe.

of course my dear !!! for cook "Boeuf Bourguignon" you need :
- 8oog of beef ( around 1.8 lb)
- Red wine 2/3 of a bottle
- garlic, pepper and salt
- 2 onions
- 3 tablespoons of oil or 50g of butter
- 3 spoons of wheat flour
- 1 bunch of herbal (a kitchen herbal)
- mushroom (not so much), carrot 3 or 4

do you need the cooking process too ? my dear !!!!

Last edited:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
of course my dear !!! for cook "Boeuf Bourguignon" you need :
- 8oog of beef ( around 1.8 lb)
- Red wine 2/3 of a bottle
- garlic, pepper and salt
- 2 onions
- 3 tablespoons of oil or 50g of butter
- 1 bunch of herbal (a kitchen herbal)
- mushroom (not so much), carrot 3 or 4

do you need the cooking process too ? my dear !!!!
So it is soup or stew? How long do you have to cook it?