What Are Your Favorite Books (book Title/author)

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
The last book I read was probably To Kill a Mockingbird. My favorite book growing up was Where the Red Ferns Grow. I haven't had time for books since high school. I think if I have more time, I want to get my hands on some Wuxia novels.
I read To Kill a Mockingbird last year and I watched the film. It's a great book :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Lots of books lover in here, I feel ashamed. :sorry:
Hi Hunnie dear
no need to feel that way , dear, because people prefer differently:D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I prefer to just watch the movie because it's a faster shortcut. :D
It will take me days or months to finish one book. ;)
I am a slow reader:( i probably take me a week to finish one book:D

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
If you find a good back, its really hard to put it down. Think I read one of the Sword of Truth books from beginning to end in about 5 hours. Can't remember which book it was but there was like 70 chapters and over 1200 pages.

Then there are times that it will take me weeks to finish a book. I think it just depends on the books that you are reading.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
If you find a good back, its really hard to put it down. Think I read one of the Sword of Truth books from beginning to end in about 5 hours. Can't remember which book it was but there was like 70 chapters and over 1200 pages.

Then there are times that it will take me weeks to finish a book. I think it just depends on the books that you are reading.
I do agree with you... if we read books that we are interested, it will take quicker.. I read most novel book. so it is about 400 pages

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

That is too much pages for me. (y)

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
As long as the book is good, it doesn't matter how many pages there are.

Chauster

Beggar
Read the 48 powers of law, it teaches about machiavellism a tool that really helps, and you can identify when someone is trying to manipulate you. :D

kalyann

Commoner
To be honest I'm tired of reading books. There are so many that I want to read and I don't really know where to start. I still have all of R.A Salvatores books to read, Game of thrones, and many others.
i am actually looking for the game of throne...i like reading books. its relaxing nd good for the mind...lately, just never had the time too :(

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
i am actually looking for the game of throne...i like reading books. its relaxing nd good for the mind...lately, just never had the time too :(
I have watched it only the first episode of season one... since have got enough time to continue it:(

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer

I have the Game of Thrones book, just haven't had the time to read them yet. Although I have seen all of the episodes released so far.

The last book I read was probably To Kill a Mockingbird. My favorite book growing up was Where the Red Ferns Grow. I haven't had time for books since high school. I think if I have more time, I want to get my hands on some Wuxia novels.
TKaM was a masterpiece.