What Are Your Favorite Books (book Title/author)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
here is one of my favorite.....by Johanna Lindsey
I have read most of her books
51P31lwbybL._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
41c9ml1qNPL._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
When I was in college I took some literature classes and got to read so many good stories. Unfortunately I don't remember the titles or the authors except for a few such as Moliere, Voltaire, Shakespeare, Tawfiq Al-Hakim.

Sadly, I dont have a copy of it, but my fav book: The Sun Also Rises, by Ernest Hemmingway, the greatest writer ever lived and died.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
A series I like to read is The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. Its about 12 books long with many more after it that reference to the series.

images
200px-Stone_of_Tears.jpg
200px-Blood_of_the_Fold.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
heard this book good too... i might try it sometimes
511VbLqTnoL._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

first book already filmed,,,, I might read 2,3 and 4 then

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I am considered reading the last one... if I remember correct one and two already filmed.
41bOj-am1RL._SL160_SH30_OU01_SX135_.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The book is way better than the tv show. The tv show changed the story so much from the book.

A lot of Chinese series comes from a novel. The novel mostly ended up with a sad ending where the show, the director change it to a happier ending, so I guess I liked it when they change the story for the Chinese series. :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
The last book I read was probably To Kill a Mockingbird. My favorite book growing up was Where the Red Ferns Grow. I haven't had time for books since high school. I think if I have more time, I want to get my hands on some Wuxia novels.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The last book I read was probably To Kill a Mockingbird. My favorite book growing up was Where the Red Ferns Grow. I haven't had time for books since high school. I think if I have more time, I want to get my hands on some Wuxia novels.

Two famous book that I keep hearing about during my school year, but unfortunately, never get to read it. :D

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I really like The Pigman by Paul Zindel, Stop Pretending: What Happened When My Big Sister Went Crazy by Sonya Sones, and believe it or not, Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave. Other than that it's all manga. :oops:

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer

Yea I remember reading those book back in high school. I think everyone had to read it in high school. Not sure about now.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
To be honest I'm tired of reading books. There are so many that I want to read and I don't really know where to start. I still have all of R.A Salvatores books to read, Game of thrones, and many others.