What Are You Currently Doing?

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
cute Theary dear <3+<3<3+<3

currently try to find where I can get a new 4TB =.= I only have left 52 go, =.= my kdrama are huge.....

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
currently wanna kill someone with the ending KO One Return:mad: . Now watch KO One ReAct and shipping for Da Dong and KING !! my funny couple...X3 bring me back this couple.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I was playing Age of Wushu earlier but now I am just reading some manga(Gantz) before going to bed.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Still playing Final Fantasy XIV here. :D
Heeyhey, Rock is participating in the forums! As a matter of fact, you even have 69 posts :eek: (y)
How is FFXIV?

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Heeyhey, Rock is participating in the forums! As a matter of fact, you even have 69 posts :eek: (y)
How is FFXIV?

I've been participating in the forums.......just not as often as I would like :)

I like FFXIV, Having tons of fun playing it. If I am MIA, that's most likely where I am lol :roflmao:

I been working my butt off to pay my bills. Right now it's my medical bills and IRS bill. After that, we be paying off my credit cards. FML

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I was playing Age of Wushu earlier but now I am just reading some manga(Gantz) before going to bed.

Sreymup dear,

On the Gantz, I have watched all 13 episodes.
I was just wondering if the manga is going?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
working on my broken links:D hopefully will recover them soon:sneaky:

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Sreymup dear,

On the Gantz, I have watched all 13 episodes.
I was just wondering if the manga is going?

The manga recently ended and I heard that it was a disappointment. I am only chapter 107. I think I will finish that over the weekends (I can read manga quickly if I don't read the sound effects)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Telling the true. I am abit confuse every time that i read the manga.... I keep asking my son for help so many times though before finish one anime:(

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Does he like anime too? I think it's very similar to the anime. I still don't know if the characters are really alive or what's going on o_o

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
yes, he like magma and anime . he recommends most of animes to me:D sometimes we discuss after we watch it
He is a sophomore this year

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
November is coming up. I'm currently making my shopping list for the holiday sales. So many things to buy and not enough money for all.

1. Touchscreen Laptop (still unsure on the brand) Dell, Toshiba, Sony, or a Lenovo
2. White Computer table
3. Computer chair
4. Brother Printer
5. Samsung Digital Camera
6. Apple Ipad
7. Clothes
8. Makeup

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I never go shopping on black friday! I usually buy most of my stuff online, or wait for Cyber Monday.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I never go shopping on black friday! I usually buy most of my stuff online, or wait for Cyber Monday.

Shopping online is a great idea, I'm just an impatience person thought. I hate waiting for the shipment. I like to get it right on the spot and play with it right away. :)

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Usually you can get it cheaper online. If not, you usually pay the same and thats including the shipping fee. I have Amazon prime which is free 2 day shipping on most of my orders.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Usually you can get it cheaper online. If not, you usually pay the same and thats including the shipping fee. I have Amazon prime which is free 2 day shipping on most of my orders.

I shop at BestBuy for my electronic stuff because I always buy their 2 years warranty with the big purchase item, it always comes in handy.