What Are You Currently Doing?

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I am going to read some comics and eat the sushi that my grandma bought for me :D

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
You said you cook, you should post some of your dish online for me to drool on too. I enjoy looking at food.
Will do. After I buy a camera. :) I like sashimi! Just the raw fish, no rice or anything. One day I will go to Japan just to eat sashimi.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Will do. After I buy a camera. :) I like sashimi! Just the raw fish, no rice or anything. One day I will go to Japan just to eat sashimi.

I can't handle traveling in a plane for that long period. I'm a loser for air sickness. Do post pictures when you do, I will stay on Khmer Forum as long as it stay in existence. :D

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
You're so dedicated. I bet Ash is happy to hear or read that. Haha.

I can't stand long flight either. Heard that the ride to Cambodia is like 22-24 hours. Yikes! But that's the only to see the world beside my own. Don't you want to eat fresh lychee? Gotta get on that plane girl, heh.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
You're so dedicated. I bet Ash is happy to hear or read that. Haha.

I can't stand long flight either. Heard that the ride to Cambodia is like 22-24 hours. Yikes! But that's the only to see the world beside my own. Don't you want to eat fresh lychee? Gotta get on that plane girl, heh.

It was hard for my parent to bring me to America. I really don't want to be a party pooper, and it's nice to travel and look at the beautiful places, but I'm afraid of being in a foreign country. Dangers lurks. People scare me with unpleasant story. :)

I'm Cambodian but wasn't born there. So can't really say that I miss the place. :)

But I'm happy for you, will be awaiting for your picture of the wonderful place. Video is nice too. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
:DWatching my son swimming at swimming lesson.watching him made my evening so bright:D:roflmao::roflmao::sneaky:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Too bad my wife will only eat fish if its prepared a certain way. Grilled or fried, thats it.

Raw fish is very good for you in many ways. But of course she have her own preference.
The Japanese people are very healthy when they are old because they are known to consume a healthy diet.
I seen lots of Japanese elder looking very fit at their age.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
trying to encode
Pleang Songkream
but keep making a mistake though...lol:D