Adding Soon The Legend Of Chu Liuxiang 2007

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I think the actor in that series look pretty handsome after you watch him for a while. At glance he may look urgly

Okhmer

Commoner
I have a chinese version but could not understand a thing so this is going to a good way to spend my weekend thanks

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

iampheng

Commoner
I've never completely watched this version. I have watched the 2014 version cause the lead is handsome...but that one had disappointing women....they all looked so old.

I've never completely watched this version. I have watched the 2014 version cause the lead is handsome...but that one had disappointing women....they all looked so old.
If you want access to the ISO files I can inbox the link to you dear. I cant upload as fast as the others.

iampheng

Commoner
If you want access to the ISO files I can inbox the link to you dear. I cant upload as fast as the others.
Awww :) But it's okay, you don't have to go outta your way for me. I'm okay waiting since...I'm supposed to be doing school work. This is a way for me to have something to look forward to/reward myself for doing what I'm supposed to do anyway haha

khonlay

Commoner
Chor Lau Heung should be super handsome. :D

I feel the same way, I skipped this movie cuz i thought he was ugly. Nothing compared to the orginal. Dude was suppose to be this super mega-hunk that ladies swoon over and all guys wanna be. But the first ep i saw just didn't do it for me.

latola

Commoner
Happy, my friend Yous Soksee Vutha, told me that you invited him to forum, did you? He said that he has been very happy; but I suggested that you could write to him by my address. Oh, I forgot, he is my colleague, we have worked for environment and taken care of wild animals . Good Luck for of all Forum's members

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
Surprisingly I watched the entire show a few years back (with an open mind of course) and it wasn't as bad as I though it would be. Although not completely faithful to the novel but I still managed to accept the storyline. I would say it is at least 40% faithful to the original storyline. The first two episodes were boring but it got better afterwards.

Can you believe that Shi Guan Yin whom in the novel is supposed to be old enough to be Chor's mother is actually a young beautiful woman here and is Chor's love interest instead? They even sleep together although it is not a happy ending for the two. The Water Matriarch Yin Ji is also too young for the role although she is pretty. But the whole thing about Chor being her long lost son was a bit stupid and made no sense to me.

I hated monk Wu Hua (although he is very dashing and acts well) and just wished he would hurry up and die. I am glad he got the punishment he deserved at the end by Yin Ji though. Liu Wu Mei was also another hateful and annoying character. Gong Nan Yan is also not as evil as she is in the novel; I actually felt she was a pitiful character here instead.

Song Tian Er is even more annoying here than in the novel, and she is the only one whom follows Chor. That is because Su Rong Rong and Li Hong Xiu's identity are different here but they would eventually join Chor on his adventures. Su Rong Rong is a combination of the Princess, and Li Hong Xiu is a combination of Nan Gong Ling (this made me wonder a little as Nan Gong Ling is male and dies in the novel, and also Wu Hua's brother).

Ken Zhu is definitely not the fragrant thief I had in mind. He is also a bit chubby here too, I can see the buldge in his stomach in many scenes like a pregnant woman. He is not handsome or suave enough and his fighting scenes suck (I believe this is his only period drama). But he is still a little more acceptable than Richie Ren in this role. But no one beats Miu Kiu Wai in this role.