Adding Soon The Legend Of Chu Liuxiang 2007

latola

Commoner
Hi Happy! Could you allow me to download this video or next for my computer? So when I go away from internet (my workplace no internet at least 3 weeks or one month period, I could come back and 3 or 5 days I go back again , except my group stay in the municipality. I could watch this at my work place. Surely this is the appreciated one.

babeboichan

Commoner
thx for sharing.

Hi Happy! Could you allow me to download this video or next for my computer? So when I go away from internet (my workplace no internet at least 3 weeks or one month period, I could come back and 3 or 5 days I go back again , except my group stay in the municipality. I could watch this at my work place. Surely this is the appreciated one.

Yes you may, latola. So late on replying, sorry. I haven't check this thread for months.

Happy, my friend Yous Soksee Vutha, told me that you invited him to forum, did you? He said that he has been very happy; but I suggested that you could write to him by my address. Oh, I forgot, he is my colleague, we have worked for environment and taken care of wild animals . Good Luck for of all Forum's members
I remember him - how is he doing? Man I'm so late in replying I feel like I owe you a thousand apologies.
Yeah definitely try to invite him again. Send him my regards man.

lovepink

Commoner
Congrat on your upload.

Maybe it's just me but I felt like every new release of Chor Lau-Heung, he's getting uglier and uglier.

Lol. I agree. It is not just you who thinks that. Apparently for new versions they are getting uglier and shorter. Some examples the new heavenly sword and dragon sabre 2009 - I only watched a little bit the main actor was so short stumpy and ugly. I didn't watch the new princess pearl either they didn't look as good as the old version actors.