Thanksgiving Day

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Another year has passed and here we are, Thanksgiving are getting near again.
I will be going to my mom's place for Thanksgiving. We are going to bring some dishes over there to celebrate.
We're going to have all Cambodian dishes besides the Honey Glazed Ham, which is a favorite among the little children.
I already picked up most of the Thanksgiving grocery for next week, surely not planning to be in the market last minute.

Family moments..X3X3
View attachment 3272
Well, Happy Thanksgiving to you Hunnie. Hope you enjoy precious moments with your family. Are you going to shopping too that day?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Well, Happy Thanksgiving to you Hunnie. Hope you enjoy precious moments with your family. Are you going to shopping too that day?

Morning Ms. Red, I'm not sure if am gonna go on Thursday right after dinner that evening, but I will go to the mall for Black Friday early in the morning. Just going to grab some more winter outerwear. I will be ordering my electronic orders online.

The rest of the week, I'm gonna be eating out with my family daily. It's nice to be living in the middle of several dinning spot.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Morning Ms. Red, I'm not sure if am gonna go on Thursday right after dinner that evening, but I will go to the mall for Black Friday early in the morning. Just going to grab some more winter outerwear. I will be ordering my electronic orders online.

The rest of the week, I'm gonna be eating out with my family daily. It's nice to be living in the middle of several dinning spot.
I am not going anywhere. I don't like crowd. Especially Black Friday is totally a war zone. I am sure you will have a lot fun at your shopping on that day. Let us know what you get.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I am not going anywhere. I don't like crowd. Especially Black Friday is totally a war zone. I am sure you will have a lot fun at your shopping on that day. Let us know what you get.

I understand Ms. Red, the crowd never bugs me unless I have to wait to eat somewhere. Longest I ever waited to dine somewhere would only be max 30 mins wait or I'll go somewhere else.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I understand Ms. Red, the crowd never bugs me unless I have to wait to eat somewhere. Longest I ever waited to dine somewhere would only be max 30 mins wait or I'll go somewhere else.
I like your new avatar, hunnie. It look so calm and peaceful.