Super Moderator
VIP
2522860lc22cp47z1.gif

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
this year will be a quiet year for our family since most my in-laws out off town:(

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
My family never give thanks. We don't say thank you to each other for everyday kind gestures. I guess, we have bad manners.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
My family never give thanks. We don't say thank you to each other for everyday kind gestures. I guess, we have bad manners.

I do not think we can call that bad manner.

I believe because the different culture and the environment that we are growing up with instead.

At Cambodia, most people hardy say Thank You to each order, but we thank each other in our heart instead. But in American they say Thank You to each other instead of speak softly in the heart. I have seen so many Asian children include Cambodian who grow up and born in USA, they adapt the America Culture and they tense to say Thank You instead of like us old folk though..lol

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
On the Thanksgiving Day, My in-law always prefers Turkey over anything else

Because they say only one a year though.

To me I am always go with the wind flow………

to be honest I am not really into turkey much though

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
On the Thanksgiving Day, My in-law always prefers Turkey over anything else

Because they say only one a year though.

To me I am always go with the wind flow………

Telling the true I am not really into turkey much though

I'm making stuff chicken to replace turkey. It taste better, and faster to finish. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hunnie dear, Are you planning to make chicken with with kreung ? that is my favorite one.

Every year, we always do the Thanksgiving at my in-law `s house.

This year, I want to do the Thanksgiving at my house, but my in-law prefers at their house.

It feels a bit disappoint though :(

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie dear, Are you planning to make chicken with with kreung ? that is my favorite one.

Every year, we always do the Thanksgiving at my in-law `s house.

This year, I want to do the Thanksgiving at my house, but my in-law prefers at their house.

It feels a bit disappoint though :(

I will be at my moms for a couple of hours and then back at home for Thanksgiving. I will be eating and celebrating Thanksgiving at both place. Yeah, my mom isn't coming to my house but it's isn't about having people over.

It's all in the heart, you can still celebrate at your own homes with just your own family if you do decides to go to your in law. Maybe come home early to do your own things at home?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I will be at my moms for a couple of hours and then back at home for Thanksgiving. I will be eating and celebrating Thanksgiving at both place. Yeah, my mom isn't coming to my house but it's isn't about having people over.

It's all in the heart, you can still celebrate at your own homes with just your own family if you do decides to go to your in law. Maybe come home early to do your own things at home?
Hey, thx Hunnie dear

That is very good idea. I have never thought about it.

I am considering it……

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hey, thx Hunnie dear

That is very good idea. I have never thought about it.

I am considering it……

Hope it all turns out well, it's hard to satisfy everyone, but you should always spare some time for your own plan.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I do not think we can call that bad manner. I believe because the different culture and the environment that we are growing up with instead. At Cambodia, most people hardy say Thank You to each order, but we thank each other in our heart instead.
Awww, bong srey. You know just what to say to make people feel better about themselves. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Awww, bong srey. You know just what to say to make people feel better about themselves. :)
nope:D i only speak the true, paoun Hamster:sneaky:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I'm not a fan of turkey either. I prefer steak. Tri-tip or rib-eye medium rare/medium well with tirk prahok.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I'm not a fan of turkey either. I prefer steak. Tri-tip or rib-eye medium rare/medium well with tirk prahok.
taking about tirk prahok make so very hungry:D
do you put hot pepper in your tirk prahok too?
mine , i prefer alot of hot pepper in tirk prahok..heheheheh

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
How many peppers do you put? I can't handle a lot of heat. On a scale from 1-10 with 10 being fiery hot, I'd say 6. My brother and sister are crazy though, they put a lot of peppers, like 20, especially in bok lahong.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
How many peppers do you put? I can't handle a lot of heat. On a scale from 1-10 with 10 being fiery hot, I'd say 6. My brother and sister are crazy though, they put a lot of peppers, like 20, especially in bok lahong.
I would say 9 me.
my parents they cut down alot.... so i put 1 0r 2 for them:D
on bok lahong, i am with your brothers and sisters though..hehehe