Supernatural Tv Shows

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Mall!? Whats that? j/k I think on average I may go to the mall maybe 3-5 times in a year. Maybe less.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
That is typical for a guy. We still believe in trying on our clothes in person. :)

Oh I believe in trying on clothes before buying it. Just the mall usually have really expensive clothes. Can't shop there no more with a family.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Oh I believe in trying on clothes before buying it. Just the mall usually have really expensive clothes. Can't shop there no more with a family.

Not sure of your mall, but I found a couple places in my local mall where the clothes is cheap.
But don't worry, guys looks good with about anything that fit them.
The girls is the one that is picky.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I shop at places like Khols, Ross, Old Navy and other paces like that. Discount designer clothes stores.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I shop at places like Khols, Ross, Old Navy and other paces like that. Discount designer clothes stores.

I just shop at the little store located in the mall. I like shopping at the mall compare to outside department store.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Think the closest I ever get to a mall now days is Best Buy. They are in the same parking area.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Think the closest I ever get to a mall now days is Best Buy. They are in the same parking area.

I always shop at BestBuy for brand name electronic. It's my only place because I don't like waiting for shipment. :cool:
Sometimes the mailman takes my delivery to the front house and those people don't give us our stuff. :mad:

lovepink

Commoner
Let see some supernatural shows. Is fantasy and magic included in supernatural?
Some good shows to watch: Supernatural, Agents of Shield, Once upon a time, Heroes, the walking dead, Angel, Buffy the vampire slayer, true blood, vampire diaries, smallville. I cant think of anymore at the moment.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Yeah, they leave my package outside the gate next to my mailbox, so the neighbor can just pick it up without me knowing. o_O

Yea I've noticed that they don't make you sign for stuff anymore. I wonder why...:confused:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yea I've noticed that they don't make you sign for stuff anymore. I wonder why...:confused:

Sometimes I think I happen to see them just sign it on their own when a signature is required.

Or they are just lazy to ask for a signature. 87% of the time, the item is delivered with no issue.
If there is an issue, the small percentage complaining can't prove it wasn't delivered to them.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I think they are trying to maximize their delivery with more deliveries and less couriers. Only thing I can think of that makes sense.

lovepink

Commoner
Does anybody know if the game of thrones is worth watching? I heard very good reviews but i am still undecided to watch.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
is the walking dead any good? My sister has seasons 1-2. I dont know how she watches it.

An exciting show to me. The beginning two season isn't so bad for the graphic part. The third season is when the director makes the eating and killing part more disgusting. :D

The world is watching it, pretty much. ;)
I missed the last episode again, been busy lately with my schedule.
I need to catch up on it. :)