Supernatural Tv Shows

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Yes Grimm is good in my opinion. The way they take the traditional stories we all know and twist them is what makes it interesting to me.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yes Grimm is good in my opinion. The way they take the traditional stories we all know and twist them is what makes it interesting to me.

I haven't watch the series yet, my sister recommend it to me. I will start watching it today to see if it's my type of tea. For anyone that hasn't watch it yet, here is the current working link to the first season. There's two season so far, the third season is coming out on the 25th of this month.

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/episode-guide/season-1/420302/2/16/newest/

Season-2-Grimm-cast.png

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Some of the episode isn't available for viewing anymore on the link that I provided. :(

I am watching the missing episode on movie2k site which is changed to movie4k site now. :)

Sorry for any inconvenience. The series been out for a while already. Will be a little hard to gather all the episode from the beginning. ;)

This is the current link to the first episode. I use Nowvideo to watch it. You don't need to update or download anything to watch it. Just ignore all ads and it'll be fine.

http://www.movie4k.to/Grimm-watch-tvshow-3453049.html

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Some of the episode isn't available for viewing anymore on the link that I provided. :(

I am watching the missing episode on movie2k site which is changed to movie4k site now. :)

Sorry for any inconvenience. The series been out for a while already. Will be a little hard to gather all the episode from the beginning. ;)

This is the current link to the first episode. I use Nowvideo to watch it. You don't need to update or download anything to watch it. Just ignore all ads and it'll be fine.

http://www.movie4k.to/Grimm-watch-tvshow-3453049.html
thanks for the info, Hunnie:D

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
After The Vampire Diaries, I think I will watch Supernatural and Grimm :eek: and this Sunday? Thank goodness there is no school on Monday lol (Show starts at 10 pm I think)

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I haven't had time to watch it yet, but I hope this season is as good as the others.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I am have all of the episodes so far, just haven't had time to watch it yet :(

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
If you have a DVR you can set it up to record shows, or you can find them on the internet usually after it has just been shown.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The AMC website requires log in to your TV provider now to watch The Walking Dead.
AT&T U-verse
bright house
COX
optimum
Time Warner Cable
Verizon FiOS
xfinity

I use Charter Communication for my TV provider so I can't watch it.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I have xfinity, so I can either DVR it or watch it on demand.

Yea, you have the TV provider that AMC is requiring for access to watch their movie now. Before it use to be free with no hassle to watch. They're getting lame with all these requirement.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yea I noticed that too.

Lucky you and everyone else that has those provider. Charter Communication is too cheap to pay for their part or something.
The Walking Dead is playing tomorrow night. I'm going to be home to watch it.
I'm only going to the mall in the day time.