Riddles

Bluebird

I couldn't agree with your more. Women are much more patient than men.
With your statement above, are you insinuating that you're a woman just like Bluebird?.:p
Always thought that you were a man till now.:cigar:
By the way, liked your screen name, Marvelous. It sounded so noble.

Marvelous

Commoner
With your statement above, are you insinuating that you're a woman just like Bluebird?.:p
Always thought that you were a man till now.:cigar:
By the way, liked your screen name, Marvelous. It sounded so noble.
Same to you, I always thought that you are a woman. LOL
So I should call you oun'sey.

Bluebird

There's no activity on this Threat for a little while now, let me revive it by posting a new riddle.
Hopefully, someone take interest in playing. Here it goes.
*** You use me from your head to your toes, the more I work the thinner I get. ***

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Here it goes for a fun riddle play.
*** Does a ton of feathers or a ton of bricks weigh more?. ***
they weight the same, becuase they both weight 1 ton

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
There's no activity on this Threat for a little while now, let me revive it by posting a new riddle.
Hopefully, someone take interest in playing. Here it goes.
*** You use me from your head to your toes, the more I work the thinner I get. ***
eraser

Bluebird

How's about the one which I posted a while back. Do you know the answer to it yet, Marvelous?.
Want to take your final shot at it, Marvelous?. Do you want to play this one too, PkaLotus?.
*** When you need me, you throw me away, but when you're done with me, you bring me back. ***

Bluebird

Let's play the one below for now and go back to the one above later.
*** I stare at you, you stare at me; I've three eyes, yet can't see; Every time I blink, I give you command. ***

Bluebird

The trafic light!
My mom has already asked me about that! She is very amazing with riddles
Well done!!!(y)(y)(y). You got the correct answer. Do you want to play the one above that, Samimi?.
So far, no one was able to crack it, yet. You could be the one.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
How's about the one which I posted a while back. Do you know the answer to it yet, Marvelous?.
Want to take your final shot at it, Marvelous?. Do you want to play this one too, PkaLotus?.
*** When you need me, you throw me away, but when you're done with me, you bring me back. ***
Dear Blue bird,
someone already said it is a KITE ?