Riddles

Marvelous

Commoner
Bow arrow was still an incorrect answer to this riddle, Marvelous.
Don't let the wrong answer discourages you from trying it gain.
Want to take another crack at it?.:p
I am sure arrow should be the correct answer. but what ever.

How about "Bullet". you shoot it out when you need it and collected it back for evidence. It is got to be it.

Bluebird

I am sure arrow should be the correct answer. but what ever.

How about "Bullet". you shoot it out when you need it and collected it back for evidence. It is got to be it.
Arrow or bullet was an incorrect answer. Let's put thing in perspective. Collected bullet for evidence most of the time when only crime was reported and sometime you may not be able to find it. Shooting arrow, if it missed the target it was gonna be difficult to recover. Want to motivate your brain's cells by keep playing this riddle, Marvelous
?.
Bear in mind, you never fail till you stop trying.:p Thanks for your relentless efforts for striving to solve the riddle.
Hmmm!!!, seems like this is the hard one to crack. Any one else want to take a shot at it?.
*** When you need me, you throw me away, but when you're done with me, you bring me back. ***

Marvelous

Commoner
Arrow or bullet was an incorrect answer. Let's put thing in perspective. Collected bullet for evidence most of the time when only crime was reported and sometime you may not be able to find it. Shooting arrow, if it missed the target it was gonna be difficult to recover. Want to motivate your brain's cells by keep playing this riddle, Marvelous?.
Bear in mind, you never fail till you stop trying.:p Thanks for your relentless efforts for striving to solve the riddle.
Hmmm!!!, seems like this is the hard one to crack. Any one else want to take a shot at it?.
*** When you need me, you throw me away, but when you're done with me, you bring me back. ***

Fishing Pole - this is got to be it.

Bluebird

Fishing Pole - this is got to be it.
Not quite, fishing pole also was an incorrect answer. But you were getting warmer.
You're not gonna have the fishing pole with you all the time.
Most of the time you're only have it when you go fishing.
I admired your relentless efforts for trying to solve this riddle, though.
Want to keep jabbing till you get it right?.:p

Last edited:

Marvelous

Commoner
Not quite, fishing pole also was an incorrect answer. but you were getting warmer.
You're not gonna have the fishing pole with you all the time.
Most of the time you're only have it when you go fishing.
I admired your relentless efforts for trying to solve this riddle, though.
Want to keep jabbing till you get it right?.:p

I will have to do some research on fishing gear. brb.