Photo Contest

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
You know I'm just kidding.
Sleepyhead - how do you like your haircuts?
Are you a fan of Drake?
I'm thinking about getting a buzz cut. ;)

You are right though, look at the date of the initial thread. I usually have short hair, high fade and sometimes semi faux hawk. :D

You speak my mind. :D
Isn't Happy a cutie?
Not anymore. I'm a street hoodlum looking dood if anything. Just the appearance though.
Honestly, I did it on purpose cause I gotten bullied a lot in life.
It worked quite fabulously but it scares the woman away man.

Just hope everyone would use their own photo and not take it off the internet.
Some member has some nice quality camera, this contest is a tough one. :)
It's very tough, very easy to cheat. Who's to get caught? lolzs
I think we should scrap this contest and instead, have a wet t-shirt contest.
I'll be the judge of who should be named winner.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

This contest was propose by you Happy, you can help Admin come up with suggestion to keep it fun and fair.
Pocket has such a nice camera, he'll have high chance with this contest. He's very humble, he'll enjoyed it for the love of it. :)

This contest was propose by you Happy, you can help Admin come up with suggestion to keep it fun and fair.
Pocket has such a nice camera, he'll have high chance with this contest. He's very humble, he'll enjoyed it for the love of it. :)
I'll do some research on how National Geographic does it.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP

I guess that's why the contest has been held for so long. There has to be a way right?

I feel very belittle when you bring up reading. :D
You shouldn't bong.
Reading is accessible to everyone, you don't need to get accepted to Harvard to read and learn.
You have all the tools, just make the effort :D

Btw, my ex girlfriend was an avid reader.
She got me into reading.
She'll read Pride and Prejudice like it was a Dr. Suess book.
I'm nowhere near her fiction reading level.
I'm a beast when it comes to non-fiction :D

Was trained at the academy to never read fiction.
When I told this to fiction readers, they were quite angry.
Better to read nonfiction and fiction alike.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I guess that's why the contest has been held for so long. There has to be a way right?

We need Rei and Happy to help give Admin suggestion to make it work so we can get this contest going. :)
Seriously guys, I tried thinking, the result stills comes out the same. :banghead:

We need Rei and Happy to help give Admin suggestion to make it work so we can get this contest going. :)
Seriously guys, I tried thinking, the result stills comes out the same. :banghead:
Well for starters, you can make it HARDER for people to cheat, albeit, not completely stop it.
We can set requirements like file size, resolution, locations, themes, color, programs, etc....
Just idea, idea....

Then again, anything can be photoshop.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Well for starters, you can make it HARDER for people to cheat, albeit, not completely.
We can set requirements like file size, resolution, locations, themes, color, programs, etc....
Just idea, idea....

Then again, anything can be photoshop.

Your idea is better then mine. You are getting somewhere with it Happy. Just try to put them together.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Yeah see, great input and we are getting somewhere. I'm all in for this contest (whether I'll be participating or not). It'll bring more creativity and make good use of our camera. I think a photography section (basing on the contest) will fit great into the new Khmer Portal.