March 2014 Arcade Contest, Up To $80!

You're gonna beat my score soon at that pace, Happy. Not sure if I'm going to top Pheng's score at this point lol. We should have a different bonus game other than Chess since it didn't serve its purpose.
I gave up man, getting 20 consistently is good score for me. I'm will play this game everyday to sharpen my mind though (y).

Btw, rei, I challenge you to a real game of chess. Let me know when you have the time. You don't need to join a site or anything, If you so choose to accept my challenge, I will give you a link and it takes you straight to the game. Try to catch me at the shout box whenever you have the time to play.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
You welcome Hunnie! I am glad that more members are participating in this arcade contest and making this forum community a hangout spot. :)

Hi bong, was wondering when is the set deadline for this contest? Are there going to be a poll on chess? I'm not sure which chess is chosen, so I can practice on it. Thanks bong.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Hi bong, was wondering when is the set deadline for this contest? Are there going to be a poll on chess? I'm not sure which chess is chosen, so I can practice on it. Thanks bong.

Deadline will be on Saturday, March 29th @ 11PM eastern. Chess games will be removed, and replaced with Jolls as the bonus game. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Damn Happy, you just topped everyone!

Ash

Admin
Admin
Contest ends tonight @ 11PM eastern time, aprox. 5 hrs 20 mins from this post time. Good luck!

Ash

Admin
Admin
Contest is over and congratulations to the winners. Screen taken @ 11PM. Winners will be contacted within 24 hours.

march2014arcadewinner.png

Congratulation everyone.
Congratulation to Happy with Flappy Bird, me don't like that game. :D
lol - never won anything before, flappy bird was quite challenging. Great job to everyone who played!

@ Hunnie, you were right, ;)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
lol - never won anything before, flappy bird was quite challenging. Great job to everyone who played!

@ Hunnie, you were right, ;)

You should participate more often. :D
Hamster did much better than me on Tetris. :)
There was more participators this month from everyone, which was great.