March 2014 Arcade Contest, Up To $80!

Ash

Admin
Admin
Welcome to March 2014 Arcade Contest! Five or more participants required for approval!

Contest Rules
1. All members can participate.
2. You must be a silver member to cash out your prize.
3. You may not create multiple accounts to participate!

Contest Prizes
On regular months, contest prizes are depended on the amount of participants:

• Level 1 (5-10 Participants): $60
  • Level 2 (11-15 Participants): $70
  • Level 3 (16+ Participants): $80
The games
1. Brilliant Crystals
2. Flappy Bird
3. Tetris Mania
4. Jolls (Bonus)

Good luck! :)

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Chess I'm interested. :) Flappy bird will drive me up the wall lol.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
to be honest i am not good with any games... but just want to try them out:sneaky:

Love to see Happy and Rei's score in chess. :D
I been playing chess for a long time, hunnie. It's one of my strong suits. On a good day, I'm damn good but on a bad day, I"m terrible cause I lose interest easily and then I lose focus, making a bad move and losing the game, we call this chess fatigue.

Chess game is my weakness, but I will try it out too. :)
I can teach you the basics, hunnie.

Lesson #1
The chess game is divided into 3 parts; the opening game, the middle game, and the end game.

The basic of opening game is to set up your pieces so that you have an advantage over your opponent's setup. This can be done in countless way but to make it simple enough, just think battleship. You want your pieces to work in your favor by placing them in the proper squares. You have like 10-15 moves to do this, any more moves, and you're dragging it on too long and your opponent most likely will have the advantage. So move quick and effective. This skill can take months and years to learn and master. The younger you start learning chess, the better, because learning the game requires so much brain power.

The basic of middle game is simple. You start attack and defending your pieces and gaining or losing squares and position. So basically you see your opening in action. The player who played the better opening usually comes out winning the middle game, and end game but not all the time. Why you may thinking? Because players make mistakes all the time. You can win the opening and can lose the middle game by making a stupid move and losing a piece, essentially starting to lose the game, or setting yourself up with a losing end game.

The basic of end game is quite simple also. Its when you are done trading your pieces in the middle game and most of the pieces are off the board. At this point, the king is left and maybe a few other pieces. Not all game goes to end game. You can checkmate the king in the middle game if you're good enough and your opponent skill's isn't. You can also checkmate the king in the opening as well. The end game is the simplest to learn because it doesn't involved all the pieces, but playing a good end game is not as important as playing a good opening and middle, since these games go in order.

So if you're a beginner in chess, study openings first.

When I started playing chess, I played the same opening over and over for many years till I mastered it. There are literally thousands of openings and thousands of names for it and variations. In my opinion, if you can master the game of chess, you are smart enough to do anything in school that requires thinking.

smey

Commoner
VIP
I been playing chess for a long time, hunnie. It's one of my strong suits. On a good day, I'm damn good but on a bad day, I"m terrible cause I lose interest easily and then I lose focus, making a bad move and losing the game, we call this chess fatigue.
Same I've. Been playing chess for along time to about the game.u gotta think five to ten steps ahead of time I am very good with the.horse

smey

Commoner
VIP
I can teach you the basics, hunnie.

Lesson #1
The chess game is divided into 3 parts; the opening game, the middle game, and the end game.

The basic of opening game is to set up your pieces so that you have an advantage over your opponent's setup. This can be done in countless way but to make it simple enough, just think battleship. You want your pieces to work in your favor by placing them in the proper squares. You have like 10-15 moves to do this, any more moves, and you're dragging it on too long and your opponent most likely will have the advantage. So move quick and effective. This skill can take months and years to learn and master. The younger you start learning chess, the better, because learning the game requires so much brain power.

The basic of middle game is simple. You start attack and defending your pieces and gaining or losing squares and position. So basically you see your opening in action. The player who played the better opening usually comes out winning the middle game, and end game but not all the time. Why you may thinking? Because players make mistakes all the time. You can win the opening and can lose the middle game by making a stupid move and losing a piece, essentially starting to lose the game, or setting yourself up with a losing end game.

The basic of end game is quite simple also. Its when you are done trading your pieces in the middle game and most of the pieces are off the board. At this point, the king is left and maybe a few other pieces. Not all game goes to end game. You can checkmate the king in the middle game if you're good enough and your opponent skill's isn't. You can also checkmate the king in the opening as well. The end game is the simplest to learn because it doesn't involved all the pieces, but playing a good end game is not as important as playing a good opening and middle, since these games go in order.

So if you're a beginner in chess, study openings first.
Yo some ppl.can put u in checkmate in 2 moves in the beginning I seen.it.done before

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I will be participating! :D