Loosing Weight Idea

Marvelous

Commoner
I have been gaining weight a lot lately and I think is due to stress. Please share your secret on how you manage to loose weight and keep it off.

If you know of any magic pills please share.

Much appreciated.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I have been gaining weight a lot lately and I think is due to stress. Please share your secret on how you manage to loose weight and keep it off.

Much appreciated.
Marvelous, watch your sodium. Salt is the #1 in weight gaining. I barely eat anything with salt and I am able to control my weight after my surgery. It will taste pretty funny for a week or so when you start but after that your body and your taste will get use to it. Then the minute you start to eat anything just a little bit salty, you can feel the different. I also drink apple cider vinegar and water before each meal that will help you control your intake food, and keep you from being hungry all the time. My aunt drinks lemon water before each meal and she said it helps her loose weight too. But for sure apple cider vinegar, the best. Good luck

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP

Much appreciated.
hi marvelous, i dont n e secret, but i know that my coworker was just eating plain cut up celery, cucumbers, green peppers, nd n e raw veg with nothing on it while trying to diet for her daughter wedding..it works wonder for her! if u can avoid sodas, esp ice tea r the worst, nd n e chips, those will cut up alot too...replace all ur meal to brown instead of white..like bread, rice, and etc..eat alot of chicken breast,nothing with fat on it will help too..umm for pill, i heard alot of khmer people over here use something call slim8? khmer store have it. they ordered from thai i think..i know ppl loose dramatic weight using that...thats all i know..hope it help

you can do the healthy way or the fast way....do it the healthy way please.

Running is the best way to lose weight and it will burn up calories fastest. So run as much as you can and also, cut your calories but don't starve yourself. Don't go hungry but don't eat big meals. Run as much as you can, its one of the healthiest thing you can do for yourself, try running daily. I mean, 1-10 miles each day :D

Now the bad way, go to GNC and get diet supplements. It's won't kill you but its not good for your body. But lazy people will usually go this route. I don't suggest if especially if you are already overworked or old. These pills are not good, its only if you are extremely desperate and can't get off your ass to exercise. :D