How I Feel Most Days

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
me..me..over here. :)

HAHA um yea I thin you do it the most. I didn't want to point it out because I didn't want you make you feel bad. Since you said it, then I guess the beans are spilled haha

I like Camper's post on Buddha's saying. Buddha is legit. I wonder what he would be like if he and I have a drink at a bar together. He would probably correct me on the things I do in life HAHA

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
HAHA um yea I thin you do it the most. I didn't want to point it out because I didn't want you make you feel bad. Since you said it, then I guess the beans are spilled haha

I like Camper's post on Buddha's saying. Buddha is legit. I wonder what he would be like if he and I have a drink at a bar together. He would probably correct me on the things I do in life HAHA

Those images has some nice saying where it helps cut your explanation into short easy phrases.

I don't know, sometimes I get into the zone and tends to keep ranting about too many things. I liked to make it short to the topic without boring everyone with my personal life span story. :)

Only a true intellect will understand the words of Buddha. He's one of the greatest, if not the greatest moral teacher of all time.

where is Cambodia, Paoun Happy
Cambodia is undergoing an historic economic transitioning phase. I'm glad to be alive to see it happen. Maybe one day, I will conduct business there. I am extremely happy to know that foreign dollars are being put to westernizing Cambodia. That's has always been the definition of progress for the last hundred years.

I still see pictures of homeless people in PP though and I wish I better understood what's going on over there more.
At least its not like Africa - far worst than Cambodia, since our land have Tonle Sap and also a coastline, not to mention those crazy monsoons and flooding I see on youtube.

There's no shortages of water in Cambodia, only a shortage of leadership :D. JK

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
757794p2mhlhr1i7.gif

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Marilyn Monroe

757794p2mhlhr1i7.gif

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
229248abu3e9v4w9.gif

“Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.”