Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
SHRIMP AND SALSA STUFFED CALIFORNIA AVOCADO

shrimp-salsa-stuffed-avo.jpg

Ingredients
    Fresh California Avocados (ripe but still firm)
    21/25 large shrimps, shell on
  • 2 cups
    Mangos chopped
  • ¼ cup
    Red Onions chopped
  • 1 Tbsp.
    Lime Juice
  • 2 Tbsp.
    Fresh seeded Jalapeno Pepper finely chopped
  • Pinch Kosher salt to taste
  • 1 Tbsp.
    Cilantro chopped plus a few leaves for garnish
Instructions
In a small sauce pan, place the shrimp and cover by half an inch with water. Bring the water to simmer and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the shrimp are pink and curled. Drain and rinse under cold water, then peel the shrimp. Chop roughly, place in a small bowl, cover and refrigerate. In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients and toss well. Adjust seasoning with lime juice and salt, to taste. Cover and chill one to two hours to allow flavors to melt. Add shrimp to salsa and toss to combine. Taste, and adjust seasoning as needed. Cut each Fresh California Avocado in half length wise. Remove the pit. Score each half, leaving the Fresh California Avocado in the shell. Divide the salsa among the six avocado halves, filling the cavity and mounting it up on top. Squeeze a little bit of lime juice over all and garnish with some cilantro leaves.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Look at Hunnie, spamming Happy thread. :sneaky:

Oh my god, I'm craving some fresh squeeze orange juice.

orange-juice1.jpg

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
i notice that you guys like quotes in pictures.

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
SHRIMP AND SALSA STUFFED CALIFORNIA AVOCADO

View attachment 2431

Ingredients
    Fresh California Avocados (ripe but still firm)
    21/25 large shrimps, shell on
  • 2 cups
    Mangos chopped
  • ¼ cup
    Red Onions chopped
  • 1 Tbsp.
    Lime Juice
  • 2 Tbsp.
    Fresh seeded Jalapeno Pepper finely chopped
  • Pinch Kosher salt to taste
  • 1 Tbsp.
    Cilantro chopped plus a few leaves for garnish
Instructions
In a small sauce pan, place the shrimp and cover by half an inch with water. Bring the water to simmer and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the shrimp are pink and curled. Drain and rinse under cold water, then peel the shrimp. Chop roughly, place in a small bowl, cover and refrigerate. In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients and toss well. Adjust seasoning with lime juice and salt, to taste. Cover and chill one to two hours to allow flavors to melt. Add shrimp to salsa and toss to combine. Taste, and adjust seasoning as needed. Cut each Fresh California Avocado in half length wise. Remove the pit. Score each half, leaving the Fresh California Avocado in the shell. Divide the salsa among the six avocado halves, filling the cavity and mounting it up on top. Squeeze a little bit of lime juice over all and garnish with some cilantro leaves.
It look delicious. I should make it one day. I love Avacado.