Cvs Stops Tobacco Sales Today

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
My opinion: marijuana is safe than cigarettes.

Anyway, CVS is gonna be in for a treat. What's going to happen to them after losing so much $$$? Do you guys think other convenient stores are going to follow suit?

Whatever you do, take your money out from the CVS stock.

This is great news.

Why do you think so? Cigarette smokers are just gonna go to a gas station and pick up some and then smoke in front of yo face! Don't you think laws have to be implemented in order to ban cigarettes? What would happen if you ban cigarettes? Prohibition? That's what happened to alcohol in the 1920's and early 30's. How about marijuana today. It's created lots of problems. How would bannign cigarettes be any different?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
My opinion: marijuana is safe than cigarettes.

Anyway, CVS is gonna be in for a treat. What's going to happen to them after losing so much $$$? Do you guys think other convenient stores are going to follow suit?

Whatever you do, take your money out from the CVS stock.

Why do you think so? Cigarette smokers are just gonna go to a gas station and pick up some and then smoke in front of yo face! Don't you think laws have to be implemented in order to ban cigarettes? What would happen if you ban cigarettes? Prohibition? That's what happened to alcohol in the 1920's and early 30's. How about marijuana today. It's created lots of problems. How would bannign cigarettes be any different?

CVS chose to take that route because they're working with big major health care places that are going to bring them in big bucks. They prefer having a long term stable cash flow, I assume.

I think cigarette will be an issue with the old times smoker, but with marijuana paving into the new generation, cigarette will just slowly dies out in the future as many young adults are into something else new. Slowly taking out tobacco off the shelves is just seems like the beginning step of getting rid of it and also cause awareness to the new generation to enjoy something else.

We are not debating on this man. :p My opinion stays.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
CVS chose to take that route because they're working with big major health care places that are going to bring them in big bucks. They prefer having a long term stable cash flow, I assume.

I think cigarette will be an issue with the old times smoker, but with marijuana paving into the new generation, cigarette will just slowly dies out in the future as many young adults are into something else new. Slowly taking out tobacco off the shelves is just seems like the beginning step of getting rid of it and also cause awareness to the new generation to enjoy something else.

We are not debating on this man. :p My opinion stays.

NAH man haha. What makes you think the younger generation are not going to smoke cigarettes? It's legal at the moment, meaning it's easy access for them. Marijuana is a lot more difficult.

I'm not trying to debate with you. I'm trying to dig into your mind. I want to see what's boiling in there, what's driving you the way you are, and what makes you the person you'll become. I'm just not understanding some of your perspective. That's all. Your online persona tells me that you have high standards. Am I asking for too much? HAHA

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
NAH man haha. What makes you think the younger generation are not going to smoke cigarettes? It's legal at the moment, meaning it's easy access for them. Marijuana is a lot more difficult.

I'm not trying to debate with you. I'm trying to dig into your mind. I want to see what's boiling in there, what's driving you the way you are, and what makes you the person you'll become. I'm just not understanding some of your perspective. That's all. Your online persona tells me that you have high standards. Am I asking for too much? HAHA

What high standards? I just want the world to be more save from drugs. :)

Or bad substances, what ever you want to refer it to.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
What high standards? I just want the world to be more save from drugs. :)

It seems like you have good intentions. I like it. I also like how you either avoid my questions or answer my questions with something else. HAHA

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It seems like you have good intentions. I like it. I also like how you either avoid my questions or answer my questions with something else. HAHA

Haha, I tends to talk like that in real life. Habits.
My sister talks about one thing and I'll bring up something else.
She'll said, let me talk. lolz

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Haha, I tends to talk like that in real life. Habits.
My sister talks about one thing and I'll bring up something else.
She'll said, let me talk. lolz

Man, you can't be doing that shit at work. For real!!!

It seems like you got your shit on track. Stop being an ADHD person and thinking about other stuff. It's not healthy.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Hey guys, at this rate, you guys are gonna hit 10,000 posts and I'll be at around 4k maybe?

Camper, you're the mathematician! I'm incorrect huH?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Man, you can't be doing that shit at work. For real!!!

It seems like you got your shit on track. Stop being an ADHD person and thinking about other stuff. It's not healthy.

haha, I have a big head, enough to have many wandering thoughts. :D
At work, I'm like a robot. Program to work and that's it.
Home I'm always happy and loud.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
haha, I have a big head, enough to have many wandering thoughts. :D
At work, I'm like a robot. Program to work and that's it.
Home I'm always happy and loud.

So you're like a bobblehead figure? That's cute. Can I just flick your head?

Nah, that would be rude, but it would be damn cool! j/k ;)

Hey guys, at this rate, you guys are gonna hit 10,000 posts and I'll be at around 4k maybe?

Camper, you're the mathematician! I'm incorrect huH?
I wouldn't considered myself one.
I didn't major in mathematics, regrettably since UW was giving full rides scholarship for math majors.
But I have some math aptitude --- why? I'm too tired if you plan on throwing me some x/y equations.

But yes, math is freakin child's play man.
What's hard for me is poetry.

The modern world wouldn't exist without gifted mathematicians, especially in the field of physics.
Think atomic theory, string theory, and relativity - all based on mathematical models.
It's mind boggling....

Last edited:

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
I wouldn't considered myself one since.
I didn't major in mathematics, regrettably since UW was giving full rides scholarship for math majors.
But I have some math aptitude --- why? I'm too tired if you plan on throwing me some x/y equations.

I don't know. I'm just trying to utilize everyone's skills, areas where i suck in HAHA

This is what I learned about you:

-mathematics and science are your 2 strongest areas
-reads books to focus
-takes a picture with a mask, covering up everything. and later, takes everything off but a tie
-went to 7th day adventist school
-quit smoking pot because of hunnie
-flirtatious with the ladies
-wants to find happiness in life
-your online name's acronym is THC

did I miss something?

I don't know. I'm just trying to utilize everyone's skills, areas where i suck in HAHA

This is what I learned about you:

-mathematics and science are your 2 strongest areas
-reads books to focus
-takes a picture with a mask, covering up everything. and later, takes everything off but a tie
-went to 7th day adventist school
-quit smoking pot because of hunnie
-flirtatious with the ladies
-wants to find happiness in life
-your online name's acronym is THC

did I miss something?
you too good - u need help bro jk
well Im also a sociopath....

oh you just wait for my list about hunnie. i don't think i should even put it up HAHA
I already figure Hunnie (jk)...
no I want to know....
hunnie's cool - I dont mind her stance on mmj ....it's the least of my worries.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
I already figure Hunnie (jk)...
no I want to know....
hunnie's cool - I dont mind her stance on mmj ....it's the least of my worries.

I'm actually pro-marijuana, but it has to be regulated. It's just the small few immature and irresponsible people with the bigger voices are fucking things up for those using it for medicinal purposes. This is my stance.

I'm actually pro-marijuana, but it has to be regulated. It's just the small few immature and irresponsible people with the bigger voices are fucking things up for those using it for medicinal purposes. This is my stance.
It one of the worst lies America has ever told -- u know what im talking bout too.
I'm pro-democrat and the majority of democrats are green thumbs.