Cvs Stops Tobacco Sales Today

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
It one of the worst lies America has ever told -- u know what im talking bout too.

Oh man. You don't even know. The ripple effect it causes. I could go on and on about it. I'm glad you're on the same page with this, though.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm actually pro-marijuana, but it has to be regulated. It's just the small few immature and irresponsible people with the bigger voices are fucking things up for those using it for medicinal purposes. This is my stance.

What about the people that aren't using it for medical reasons? It seems like the few immature trigger on many stances.
But yet you mention only your stance and leave theirs out. (y)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I already figure Hunnie (jk)...
no I want to know....
hunnie's cool - I dont mind her stance on mmj ....it's the least of my worries.

I bet you did. Chris figured me out too. I fit the list of everything he doesn't want in a girl, but yet he loves me anyhow. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I don't know. I'm just trying to utilize everyone's skills, areas where i suck in HAHA

This is what I learned about you:

-mathematics and science are your 2 strongest areas
-reads books to focus
-takes a picture with a mask, covering up everything. and later, takes everything off but a tie
-went to 7th day adventist school
-quit smoking pot because of hunnie
-flirtatious with the ladies
-wants to find happiness in life
-your online name's acronym is THC

did I miss something?

Guess I left a big impression in Happy's life. or maybe a big foot print. :D
Sorry Happy. :sneaky:

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
What about the people that aren't using it for medical reasons? It seems like the few immature trigger on many stances.
But yet you mention only your stance and leave theirs out. (y)

Well, my bad, I wasn't clear enough. I thought I implied it. The people who aren't using it medicinally are those whom I mentioned - the irresponsible and immature users.

I'm not talking to you no more. I'm giving you the silent treatment. We just can't go on like this. HAHAHA