Download - Complete Clear Midsummer Night

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

My Vimeo space just barely opened at 12 am today. I went to sleep cause you guys weren't up chatting with me. :)

The videos are in uploading process right now, I woke up at 4 am for some reason? The air at night is fresh and relaxing. :D

I think I left off at ep 33 on Merlkon, so working on ep 34-up.

Koo

Commoner
I haven't finished watching this drama Just to wait for 700kbps version :D ... so disappoint after you told me. its video resolution can't be fixed :(Its video resolution is too small. I'm wondering how can you watch this on TV? ^^

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I haven't finished watching this drama Just to wait for 700kbps version :D ... so disappoint after you told me. its video resolution can't be fixed :(Its video resolution is too small. I'm wondering how can you watch this on TV? ^^

This series is completed on Merlkon site.

Sometimes we get the good enough copy and sometimes the video store make their own copy and downgrade the size/quality (probably). Maybe they just have no idea yet, to have it at a great size for viewers. It's hard to find out where it get messed up at unless we worked from within. I'm hoping that they stop doing that for new release because it's sad for buyers.

babeboichan

Commoner
thx for sharing.